• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I still hope for that Poison-Type Eeveelution. If not I'll just love my avatar forever.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I hope there are no more Eeveelutions don't get me wrong, they are cute, and kinda kick butt but I think there are enough as is.

ah i think a lot of people woud be upset if they stopped with 7. thats not a huge number for the so called evolution pokemon

TrainerShane

The Planner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    A Ghost type would be pretty neat, but I'd prefer a ground/rock type and/or a fighting type. But those three would be fine.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Ya like, Eevee should have 1 of each type except bug and dragon and ghost.

Rock could be mountains we have 2 mountains.
    Ground could be desert. We have a desert.
    Steel/Posion could be city life.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Ya like, Eevee should have 1 of each type except bug and dragon and ghost.

what about the giant beehive?

TrainerShane

The Planner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    Ya like, Eevee should have 1 of each type except bug and dragon and ghost.

Almost forgot about steel!

I'd like a Steel/Poison Eevee. That would be pretty awesome. Rock/Ground would be cool to.
    Ghost I wouldn't have much use for but it could be cool. Bug and Dragon evolutions are sort of a no-no for me- Bug because, well, they are justa bit too different and Dragons because Dragon-type Pokemon should be extremely rare.
    Flying would be okay and Fighting could be useful.

But if I had to pick, a Steel/Poison and Rock/Ground evolutions would be great.

DemonicDee

PokéDevil
    Years
  • i think they should have done rock before ice, then they would have gotten all the main elements in there. So i dont think they will stop until they do have all the main elements, but the idea of a Bug version etc is silly in my opinion. I think they should make Eevee evolve into a Normal Pokemon aswell. if it reaches a certain level.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    We need a Normal and Ghost type Eevee. Why Normal and Ghost? Because they go together and, personally, I love both types, though both suffer from a similar curse. There are so few good looking Normal- and Ghost-types that are also decently strong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back