• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Enigma Stone : 31st July - 27th August - Wi-Fi Event

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
Years
  • Finally!

Now all we have to wait for is the Celebi event... Other than that, I hope than when movie 13 comes to america we get the shiny beasts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Wow i'm so exited, this is going to be my very first Latios (unless you count stealing from cousin lol) but is the soul dew a equip able item or is it just a key item?

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Its an equipable item that raises the spatk of Latios and Latias. I am excited for finally catching Latias' partner Latios.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
  • I was wondering when this event would finally be avaliable to english versions :)
    I haven't managed to catch Latios yet, so I'll be chasing two now!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I was wondering when this event would finally be avaliable to english versions :)
    I haven't managed to catch Latios yet, so I'll be chasing two now!

You won't be chasing Latias, it will be stationary right next to the Pewter museum. Don't worry about that ! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    I found out how to use my wifi about a month ago. I can't wait!!!

You won't be chasing Latias, it will be stationary right next to the Pewter museum. Don't worry about that ! :)
    Will it stay there till you want to battle it or will you have to during the "event"

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • Where do I go to activate the event? I mean to recieve the items over wifi.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    You automatically unlock Mystery Gift as soon as you receive your Pokedex in HG/SS. That changed from D/P/Pt.

When you want to download the event, select Mystery Gift, then receive gift, then get via Nintendo WFC. Once you download the item, go to any PokeMart and talk to the man wearing green outside of the counter. He'll hand you the item. And that's it.

Back