• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Draik

Hi.
Years
  • Oh DRAT!
    Poor US ;_;
    Your my good buddy, try and find a way, save up for your own torturebox computer. You could get a paper route or something.

And please get on MSN/AIM ;_;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Every day that PoR is out and it doesn't come in the mail for me I'm going to increase in unhappiness by an exponential amount. It's out today, but apparently the people I ordered it from waited until it arrived on shelves, not in warehouses, to send it =/

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • D_M: No, how about I come to Austrailia and get heat stroke again and try and enjoy myself -______________-
    CK: Where did you preorder it? I would preorder it from Nintendo, if they still do that junk =/
    Also, I have school too ;_;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I preordered it from bestbuy. I did order tracking today and I found out that they haven't even shipped it yet...which means I probably won't have it for another week. The idiots had their release date posted as 10/19, and on top of it they apparently didn't have the courtesy to ship it when it arrived at the warehouse like most other companies. I'm NEVER buying from them again.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    ^Neither would I, considering It took 3 weeks for them to ship me a game once, but Mom's boyfriend gets free stuff there constantly, and I get a few free games outta it, all is good.

I got the game today and it's awesome *Tears of joy* T_T

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • *sigh* I hate living 40 miles from the closest game store. If a game isn't out the saturday after a pay day (once a month), I either have to wait another month or get it on the internet, like I did this time =/

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • Sykora: If your trying to tell me you're still in Primary school and can do FE stuff..I'm in Primary too but It doesn't mean i'm bad at FE games.

PoR might come out December here.
    I'M GOING TO ASK MY MUM TO GET IT FOR CHRISTMAS!
    *My bro is older then me... AND I'M OLDER THAN SYKORA!*
    *Mad Laughter* *Shot*

Well forget about that...
    I can't wait till PoR.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
  • So some of you have a Gamecube.WHY?WHY?WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY?I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TOLD ABOUT EMULATION TO MY PARENTS!XD
    But darn it,since i told them about emulation they stopped buying games,and i only have an old Sega Genesis,a Gameboy Color and a Nintendo64.AND now that they ACTUALLY let me play the PC games i bought with my darn birthday money,XP doesnt let me play all of them except Age of Empires.Darn Service Pack 2.

Back