• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Well, it turns out that bestbuy put my order on backorder and didn't tell me, so today I cancelled my order and paid for express shipping from Wal-Mart. I get an email from them later in the day telling me that my order has been put on hold indefinitely (with no reason), so I cancelled that order too =/ Amazon has their release date as sometime in december, so that's out... I'm never going to get PoR v_v;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Okay, I'm getting really mad now. I skipped the last half of my schoolday because I called our crappy local store that sells a few select Gamecube games yesterday, and they said that PoR would DEFINITELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT be in stock tomorrow. Well, I had my mother go there today to get it, and gave her all the necessary information to ask, and they denied ever having said anything. They said that it was coming on the truck last night. This morning, they said that there was no truck, and that their gamecube games don't even come on a truck. Lying morons =/

I think I'm really going to travel 50 miles to get it today...that is, if anyone has it in. It seems like the planets have *figuratively* aligned in such a way as to keep me from getting the game =/

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
  • Lets hope the game doesnt suck.You have all this trouble,and then the game is horrible.And actually,dont expect the game to be shipped right after the realease,cause some idiots from game stores usually just want attention so they dont lose their job.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • *pokage* He's right, Kaga. Don't worry, one of the stupid idiots will get you a game. ^_^

I should get it...but I'm waiting until GoF comes out...Does anyone have a webpage I can look at for the game?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Okay, I'm getting really mad now. I skipped the last half of my schoolday because I called our crappy local store that sells a few select Gamecube games yesterday, and they said that PoR would DEFINITELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT be in stock tomorrow. Well, I had my mother go there today to get it, and gave her all the necessary information to ask, and they denied ever having said anything. They said that it was coming on the truck last night. This morning, they said that there was no truck, and that their gamecube games don't even come on a truck. Lying morons =/

I think I'm really going to travel 50 miles to get it today...that is, if anyone has it in. It seems like the planets have *figuratively* aligned in such a way as to keep me from getting the game =/
    Is this a chain store...like EB Games or GameStop? GS didn't have it when I went today ;~; Although I wasn't going to buy it XD But I wanted to see it =/ And they didn't have it.

...How do you calculate how much a unit will heal when using physic, heal, mend, etc? <<;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • No, it's not a chain store, just a crappy place that sells cheap clothing for expensive prices called Pamida...they're the only game in town so they can charge anything they want, lie to the customers as much as they want, and nobody can do anything about it =/

I was so angry that I went 40 miles to the closest EB and they had it in. The graphics aren't bad so far, in fact, full motion video enhances the cut scenes a lot. The only problem with it that I have so far is that they don't play the theme music on the opening screen, and the opening video isn't really a backstory, just some dramatic screens.

And Tiamat is a Jeigan ;____________________________________________________________;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Awww <<;

BUT AWESOME THAT YOU GOT IT! =D You're luckier than me~ Wait...is PoR what I was going to buy?

Oops...now. It's DDR: MM XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I know I could check for an answer, but.......I'm just too mad at the game right now <_<; It's like having Nergal randomly appear at the end of Lyn's story in Rekka no Ken =/

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Nergal's in Lyn's story? o.O;;

Normal Mode, stay the heck outta his way.
    Hard mode, Run, RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!

Back