• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fruit Basket Club~

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yeah she's his editor and he's so mean to her ;; I love Ritzu and Mitchan, they seem so cute because they're so alike =D

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Yeah, they are alot alike! anyway, Ritsu really cracks me up. especially the part in the episode he's in with the cereal bowl and the milk. Now I wanna watch that tonight. ^^ I also want to see one with Aayame, he cracks me up too

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ayaa is awesome, I love any scene that deals with the mabudachi trio together XDD Porr Hatori ;;

Emii

Years
  • I also love scenes involving the mabudachi trio. like... that episode where they're at the lake! ^^ I love that episode.
    Yay another new member!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I like most scenes that have Kisa, cause she's so adorable!

But I like the scenes that Shigure always has to torment his editor...its hilarious xD

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Emii

Years
  • I'm surprised she's made it through his torture too If I were her and he was treating me like that, ...um... I'd do something about it! ^^;; I completely blanked out on what I was gonna say

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Team Magma Girl said:
    Shigure is too mean to his editor. I'm surprised she made it through all of his torture. XD

In my opinion all the best scenes in Fruits Basket have Ayame in them~ <3

Yeah Ayame has got a funny sense of humour. Its funny how he acts...I feel sorry for Yuki having to put up with a brother like that xD

Years
  • Ayame just has a wild personality. Oh and you can't forget his wild fashion sense too. XD
    I don't feel bad for Yuki at all. Well, sometimes I do. But he's lucky to have a brother like Ayame. Just read the beginning of the 13th volume. <3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • ^ About that...I can't read up to that Volume because I don't know where to find it or buy it unfortunately. I can for now only read up to Volume 5 :(

But I have watched all of the episodes. And yes, I think that Ayame did/does really care about Yuki alot. He just has a different/odd way of showing it.

Years
  • Why can't you buy it? o.o;

I own all the DVDs. <3
    The anime leaves a lot out that's in the manga(like what happens after Tohru discovers Kyo's true form). But the anime is just as good.

Emii

Years
  • I would be so happy if they made a 2nd season of the anime! Then the anime and the manga would be equal. But how would they explain Akito?

Years
  • What do you mean how would they explain Akito? o.o;

A second season would be great. What would be ever greater is if they realease the season on DVD after I get payed. XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I dont think too many people like Aaya much either, so your not alone! =3

Maybe their gonna make it one of those understatement things where its mostly funny. you see Kyo getting mad about it, Tohru freaking out cause she didnt notice it before, and Yuki staring into nothingness, shocked. 'tis how it always happens! lol

Emii

Years
  • Team Magma Girl said:
    What do you mean how would they explain Akito? o.o;

You don't know what I mean? Well I don't wanna spoil it if you don't know... and I hate spoiler tags, but oh well this calls for one
    Spoiler:

*doesn't like spoiler tags* ><;;

Back