• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
  • Looks cool to me ^_^

Anyway this is my first attemp at making sig in PS:

Graphic Rating Thread

I know it's a bit dark, but it's ment to be that way(yes I know about the hue/saturation and duplicate layer and make it overlay).

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • The avatar is good, But it probibly needs some wrighting on it, 9.5/10

THe banner is great, Good compasition, Great use of patterns, 10/10

The wallpaper is good, But the pattern on that one kinda anoot's me, I give it 9/10

If i was to rate them all as one it would be a 9.5/10

Now rate mine, COz Mine didn't get rated :(

Graphic Rating Thread

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • OK, I'll rate yours, then you have to rate the avatar and sig image I'm using (they're all part of the set :))

I don't know much about Naruto :) The banner is pretty cute though. The image you used is nice and cartoonish, nice font, but I don't like the way the circles blend into the background. 8/10

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
  • These were quick experiments with masking in PS, any good?

Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread

If you look closely, the line overlapping the "EH" in the first one shines slightly, as does Auron's Sword.​

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • peoplel shouldn't have to put text in their avatars. in fact, almost nobody does. Tommeh Smiff, your text and picture effects aren't too bad, but... the bg on the second one is really repetitive. and make the line and the sword's animation a little more noticeable.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    OK, I'll rate yours, then you have to rate the avatar and sig image I'm using (they're all part of the set :))

I don't know much about Naruto :) The banner is pretty cute though. The image you used is nice and cartoonish, nice font, but I don't like the way the circles blend into the background. 8/10

Oh in that case, (i have rated the rest)

Your sig deserves a 9/10

and avatar a 10/10 :D

Kurosaki

Nice JA! Misuzu~ <3 9/10 - Something seems off about the banner, but I can't identify it.

I don't want my banner and avy rated, since I threw them togther in 5 minutes on PSP8, XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i can't rate it?! it's amazing, Yukito! perfect color scheme for grunginess, and brown and blue go well together x3

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Thanks for the comment ^^. Well I have an alternate version, plus I am kinda new to grunging XD

With coloured face
    Graphic Rating Thread

Blue face XD
    Graphic Rating Thread

There it is, tell me what ya think

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back