• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want Misty Back!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    All the girls in pokemon I guess have a major part in the show. Brock is only experiencing the rest of the reigons, so I think they should have got rid of him and done the whole replacing thing. they shouldnt have got rid of Misty in the first place. ^_^

Yeah, you're right. They should never have replaced Misty. Heck, they should never have had that girl switch in the first place, either.

Replacing Misty, the only Female anime character who actually did seem to be different than most portrayals of Females in animes, was just terrible, especially with the fact that they replaced her just so eyecandy and swimsuits can matter for the female only. those pigs...

I'm a very straight male, and I definitely think that that's bad.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Misty seemed like a stereotypical red-head to me. She reminded me so much of Reba. Actually, I'm pretty sure all four girls, I'm including Marina as well, are stereotypical in some way.

Last edited:

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • I definitely want an appearance from Kasumi. But I'd never want her to actually return to the show for good. Honestly, what would she do? She's a gym leader and belongs at the gym.

She obviously lost her interest in Satoshi a long time ago anyways ..so that won't have her running back to the group anytime soon either. :x

I like her and all, but I wouldn't want her to travel with Satoshi again. She had her time. Haruka had her time. Hikari's time will be over whenever. And the fact that Kasumi didn't have contests to do or anything, doesn't make much sense to bring her back. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I definitely want an appearance from Kasumi. But I'd never want her to actually return to the show for good. Honestly, what would she do? She's a gym leader and belongs at the gym.

Brock's also a gym leader and definitely belongs at the gym [heck, because of his departure, Lola had basically cost the gym it's reputation, not to mention had it physically tarnished, his dad was also partially responsible for that desecration, and Forrest didn't even try to stop her [He's the gym leader now, so, Mom or not, he has to dominate over his mom in this case.].], so he should have been removed, even if he didn't like being a Gym Leader.

She obviously lost her interest in Satoshi a long time ago anyways ..so that won't have her running back to the group anytime soon either. :x

I never even thought of Pokeshipping when I wanted her back. Heck, I'm not even a believer in Pokeshipping [Maybe if it actually had love at first sight, I'd be a believer.]

I like her and all, but I wouldn't want her to travel with Satoshi again. She had her time. Haruka had her time. Hikari's time will be over whenever. And the fact that Kasumi didn't have contests to do or anything, doesn't make much sense to bring her back. :P

Brock's had his time as well, and Ash did as well, yet they are still there.

And anyways, Misty will come back. She still has her goal of being a Water Pokemon Master (Which she'll need to accomplish by traveling, and not staying at the gym to be used as a punching bag, and thus lowering her potential.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2009
    They really should,and they should bring back the old ash and brock voice,the new one stinks...anyone else agrees?

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • Misty, the girl we all grew to love to miss.
    I want her back, darn right.
    At least as a reoccuring character. Like, she'll jump into the show every 50 episodes or so.
    That way we'll have some time for the new girl, and always have our orange-haired water girl for reasons people have no idea of.
    I don't want her back perminatly, just every now and then to satisfy our greedy little cravings.
    (:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • They really should,and they should bring back the old ash and brock voice,the new one stinks...anyone else agrees?

AGREED!
    The original dub of Meowth has unfortunately died.... but the rest of the voices went off to voice Dinosaur king ¬_¬ But I guess Ash's voice had to break sometime :P

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Well his dad came back to look after the Kids... but still he should be there helping.

Brock is a breeder so sure, it's good for him to travel, but Misty wants to be the Mistress of water Pokémon!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2009
    Well his dad came back to look after the Kids... but still he should be there helping.

Brock is a breeder so sure, it's good for him to travel, but Misty wants to be the Mistress of water Pokémon!

haha ya....we know misty's the best,but who's better,dawn or may???i say may.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Erm I'd probs have to say Dawn.... I like her outfit better.... but I liked Mays attitude when she returned and got mad over Team Rocket stealing all the food... It reminded me of Misty :P

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wait wait wait. A misty thread? And its 4 pages long? Whoa. I certainly do not see her coming back or the need of her coming back. She was there only cause of the lack of a female girl in the games up to crystal and cause every region they want a new girl(or in their words a new piece of eyecandy) to travel with ash.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Wait wait wait. A misty thread? And its 4 pages long? Whoa. I certainly do not see her coming back or the need of her coming back. She was there only cause of the lack of a female girl in the games up to crystal and cause every region they want a new girl(or in their words a new piece of eyecandy) to travel with ash.

We all sadly know that she will most likely never make a permanent return, but we can dream can't we? Misty came a long to balance out the whole guy girl thing, so the programme wasn't sexist. Admittedly they ditched Misty for a younger and (in some viewers eyes) A better looking female character.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • We all sadly know that she will most likely never make a permanent return, but we can dream can't we? Misty came a long to balance out the whole guy girl thing, so the programme wasn't sexist. Admittedly they ditched Misty for a younger and (in some viewers eyes) A better looking female character.
    Sure you can dream but it doesn't warrant the need for a thread to wish for the impossible. What guy girl thing? She was only there cause of the unwritten rule of a need for some girly girl or tomboy need to be with the main group in every single freaking Anime. They didn't ditch her in anyway. She was their because again they had not fully implemented a guy girl engine in the games and because the addition of this unknown girl would confuse people who played the games but didn't read special.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2009
    We all sadly know that she will most likely never make a permanent return, but we can dream can't we? Misty came a long to balance out the whole guy girl thing, so the programme wasn't sexist. Admittedly they ditched Misty for a younger and (in some viewers eyes) A better looking female character.

haha you said it,sure she wasnt perfect but she was likeable and adored by many viewers,though she will never come back for a season or more,the least is that she will appear to battle dawn.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Yup I'm sure she'll return for a battle or two. ^_^ I would enjoy that even though I don't even watch the anime religiously any more like I used to.

Back