• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Trainers Association (T)

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Tyson kept walking down the road, inching closer to Viridian City. Once again, the silence was interrupted by a voice.

" Hey, have you met Fisherman Ralph yet," the voice asked.

" No, why," Tyson questioned. A man appeared in front of Tyson, handing him a piece of paper.

" Go there," the man ordered. THe man walked away and Tyson headed back to Viridian City, wondering who this "ralph" was. Tyson approached the house, and knocked on the door. The door opened and the man asked,

" Hey, do you like Water Pokemon?"

" Yea, they're interesting," Tyson responded. The man handed Tyson a fishing rod and enticed,

" Go out there and catch the biggest Magikarp out there!"

Tyson thanked the man and took the Fishing rod. There was a pond nearby, where Tyson decided to try out the rod. Tyson cast the line into the pond and began to reel in. Once the lure returned to shore, Tyson cast the line out again. This process continued for twenty minutes until he felt a bite. Excited, Tyson reeled the line in, playing the fish properly. Tyson landed the fish, which was a Magikarp. Releasing the Magikarp, Tyson cast the line in again. After fifteen more minutes of Fishing, Tyson felt something on the line. Reeling in the line, Tyson saw something non-fish like on the line. A Poliwag! This was rare, and Tyson grabbed a Pokeball. Tyson threw the ball at the Poliwag, trapping the Pokemon in the ball. After some shaking, the ball locked! Tyson had reeled in a Poliwag!

(OOC: 100th Post! YAY!!!!!!!! :D)

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
"Dylan, I'm not hungry. What do I do?"

Eat it anyways, It'd be rude not to Dylan thought to Abra as Sherry started talking about catching another pokemon. She seemed to go into deep thought after speaking. What'd she say?

"I'm not sure, I was cramming this berry down my throat. Something about Gastly I think."

Yeah, a Gastly would be cool. I think I'll go for one of those. He wrote, thinking that he probably looked stupid for writing something completely out of context.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shirona looked at the paper. "Cool. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a Sentret. Furrets are extremely cute and VERY powerful if trained properly.", she said. She started walking towards the doors. "Come on. Our pokemon aren't going to train themselves, and pokemon aren't going to catch themselves either", she said. She opened a door and looked inside. A Gastly appeared suddenly. "Eiiiiiipppp!", she yelped in fear, leaping back and hiding behind Dylan. "I t-think I'll t-try for a S-Sentret instead. I'm n-not very f-fond of G-Gastlys", she said, shaking from the fright she got. Not much scared the bluenette, but Gastlys, Haunters and Gengars, those TERRIFIED her.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
The Gastly that was waiting at the door for them let out a little snicker. Dylan knew Gastly's were usually tricksters, and now, it was confirmed. He couldn't help but laugh at Sherry too, she looked TERRIFIED! It didn't take long for Dylan to realize the Gastly was still there, almost waiting for a challenge. He waved for Sherry to move away a little bit, so she wouldn't get hurt. Alright Jem, I want this little one. Don't make it faint, just injure it.

"You got it!"

((I'm going to leave out Italics here for Dylan's thoughts.))

Abra teleported in between Dylan and the Gastly. Dylan told Abra to hit it with a Knock-Off. Abra's claw got a dark aura around it as she ran towards the Gastly. The move almost missed, only hitting the smoke around the pokemon. Gastly seemed to take some damage anyways. The Gastly suddenly stuck out the largest tongue Dylan had ever seen, and sped towards Abra. By the time Dylan told Abra to put up a Barrier, the hit had struck. Abra seemed to be electrified, when it was actually paralyzed. Dylan told Abra to teleport behind Gastly and hit it with another Knock-Off. Abra executed this perfectly, even though the Knock-Off was a bit spastic from paraysis. The Gastly fell to the ground, but it wasn't done yet. It seemed to release a pulse towards Abra, which put it to sleep. The Gastly still couldn't get up, so Dylan threw a pokeball at it. He couldn't move from excitement. He watched the ball shake...shake...shake...shake...click. YES! I caught a pokemon! Jem you have a new friend! Aren't you excited Looking over at Abra, he realized she was still asleep. He ran over and grabbed the Gastly and returned Abra to her pokeball. They both needed healing so he grabbed his notepad real quick. Going to Pokemon Center, wait here. It'll be real quick.

He ran to the Center and got his pokemon healed, then ran back. He didn't think he'd ever ran so fast before, and realized he needed something to drink. Luckily, he packed some water in his bag before he left his house. He drank that, in record time too. He gave Sherry a thumbs up and let Jem out of her pokeball. Ready to meet him, or her?

"Yeah, I guess. He better not paralyze me again though. I'll knock him dead if he does."

Letting out a laugh, he threw the Gastly's pokeball to the ground. The pokemon popped out and started flying around Dylan's head. It went over and licked Abra again, but this time, playfully. Looks like we got ourselves a playful little guy

"Yes, we do, and it is a guy. He won't tell me his name though. I don't think he's ever had one. Also, I don't like him, he's too playful."

Oh Jem, you'll learn to like him. He though petting her.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona crossed her arms in a defensive gesture. "I swear to Arceus Dylan if that thing attacks me, I'm having Vulpix Ember it until it faints", she said. She smoothed down her hair in a self-soothing manner. "So Ghost-types freak me out a bit, big deal. Everyone is afraid of something", she said. Vulpix growled at the Gastly, yelling at it in Pokespeak " You big bully! Why did you have to go and scare my trainer? That wasn't very nice at all" ", The Fox Pokemon said. All the humans heard were various "Pix, Vulpix, Pixxxx! Vul! Vulpixxx!". Shirona picked up Vulpix. "It's ok girl. I'm really ok now.", she said, petting her pokemon behind her ears gently, making her purr softly.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan couldn't help but laugh at how defensive Sherry got, and how she tried to play it cool after that. The Gastly started creeping towards her, when Dylan grabbed the pokemon and held on to it. Hey Jem? Can you tell him not to go near her?

"Ab, Abbra," "Gaaast."

Thanks.

Don't worry, I won't let it. So how about we get you another pokemon? You're a little behind me now aren't ya? He wrote, letting out a chuckle. He returned Gastly to it's pokeball and pet Abra, waiting for a response.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona gave the Gastly a stare compairable in effectiveness to the move Scary Face. "Don't you worry about me. I'll be just fine. Provided no more Gastlys show up", she said, adding the last part quietly. She spotted a Sentret and let Vulpix down. She smiled and flicked a part of hair over her shoulder, holding her palm out. "Vulpix use Ember", she said. The Sentret dodged Vulpix's attack and used Tackle, ramming into Vulpix. "Shake it off girl and use Ember. Injure it, but don't make it faint", Shirona said in a cool, commanding tone. Vulpix did as she was asked, severely weaking the Sentret, though not without getting severely injured herself. "Enough Vulpix. Go Pokeball",she said. Shirona tossed a pokeball at the Sentret. The pokemon went into the ball and fell to the ground.....shake..shake...shake....click!. The ball stopped shaking.

Shirona picked up the ball, a smile on her face. "Come on out Sentret", she said, releasing her newest pokemon. The Sentret looked at her, before climbing up her body and settling itself around her neck. Shirona stroked her new pokemon. "Hmmm, I'll call you....Harmony", she decided. She turned to Dylan. "Told you so", she said happily, "Oh! I'll be right back", she said, rushing off to heal her pokemon. She came back and stood near Dylan. "You must feel so outnumbered. Four females against you and Gastly.", she said playfully. Sentret flicked her tail into Dylan's face, demanding to be pet.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan's face turned a light shad of pink after Sherry's comment. He shyed his head away and scratched the back of his head. He let Gastly out of his pokeball, and grabbed the pokemon. Holding it just inches in front of her. He didn't hold him there to long, but long enough to really freak her out. Both Dylan and Gastly started laughing, Gastly forming a ghostly hand out of the gas around him to high-five Dylan, then tickling him. Dylan fell on the ground and Gastly flew around his head. Dylan couldn't stop laughing, he knew he was going to enjoy the new teammate. Jem teleported over to Sherry, almost seeking refuge. Dylan reached out for Gastly and gave it a noogie.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona just raised an eyebrow at Dylan as he held Gastly in front of her. "Dude, really?", she said. She looked at Jem and pat her head a few times. "I know how you feel Jem, I really truly do", she said. To prove to Dylan that Gastly did not freak her out anymore, she walked over and pet Gastly a few times. She was relaxed and calm. "I shouldn't say Ghost-types freak me out. I love Shuppet, Mismagius and Froslass. Gastly just like to pull pranks, and it always scared me.", she said. Sentret let out an irritated "Treet", slapping Shirona's face with her bushy tail. "Ok,ok, jeez, I'll pet you", she said, stroking the pokemon, sighing. "Your going to be the difficult pokemon on my team aren't you?", she asked. "Sentreeeet?", the Sentret said, looking innocent. "Yep, you are", she said, shaking her head.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Sethos wasn't too happy to be asked why he joined the ITA. He didn't show it, though, because he knew Rebecca didn't know it wasn't the greatest of stories. And, at the same time, he didn't want to lie about it. Who knew how much trouble that could cause later on knowing their luck. Nothing could possibly be worth that. Not only that, but the boy felt he could admit the truth with out much judgement. He already felt a close enough bond to have that trust...

"I joined because I found out how weak I was as a trainer," Sethos said as he took the hand Rebecca gave him and placed it on the farthest shoulder from her as he stepped closer. Her arm wrapped around the back of his neck, and he secured it with his own hand. The other reached behind Rebecca's back and grasped firmly at the shoulder farthest from him. Technically he should've reached for a belt at her waist, but he didn't check to see if she had one or not. To eliminate any other awkward moments that could have happened, though, he made a safe gamble and used a different way to keep her close to him.

All the while, Rhyhorn listened in confusion. He didn't understand what his partner meant, but Sethos knew that. This was the first time he was going to reveal this to anyone. "Rhyhorn, you should hear this, too," Sethos added, making sure that Rebecca was secure, "Rhyhorn isn't my first Pokemon. He's a wonderful partner and friend, but I had started a journey before you guys knew me. I had started out with a Squirtle, and she was new to the world like all of us here."

Rhyhorn couldn't believe what his trainer was saying. Another Pokemon before him? It seemed impossible. But then again, he had been wondering how Sethos was already so good with move selection and using his gear. He must have gotten experience somewhere. "Well, one day, two weeks ago, I fell victim to Team Galactic," Sethos continued. An obvious sense of hurt was in his words now, but he was trying to reveal something that wouldn't be an easy thing to admit or go through. His back and headache seemed to get worse with how bad he was feeling as he saw the memory unfold, too. Even so, he made his best attempt at a calm expression so none of them worried any more than they might have. "Not only was I abandoned, mugged on the dirt road of Viridian Forest, but they got her. Squirtle was stolen from me."

Saying that made him remember his first Pokemon's desperate cries for help as two grunts ran off with her. It hurt more than his possible concussion. Sethos could feel tears trying to form and escape his eyes, but he hindered them by pretending to yawn. In that moment of stalling he recomposed himself again to continue with the story. "I joined ITA for numerous reasons, though," Sethos said, his eye feeling a burn from the strain of holding back his sadness, "I got new supplies, a great new partner in Rhyhorn, a great new friend, and I had made a promise to myself that I would repay all of it ten-fold. I'll find Miku, help people I come across, and foil any Team Galactic plans I discover. I'll crush the entire organization single-handed if I must... We're ready to move on when you're ready."

At that point, Rhyhorn did nothing. To a certain degree it was hurt to know that it was the second Pokemon Sethos had. What hurt worse was that none of this was made aware to him until now. At the same time, it felt sympathy for his new partner. Even if he was the last Pokemon Sethos caught for the team, Rhyhorn would be devastated to have been stolen from him. That Squirtle was less fortunate, but Rhyhorn couldn't help but wonder what was happening to it at this moment. If Sethos was worried, then it must not be good. She'd have to be rescued as soon as possible, but where would she be...

In any case, Rhyhorn looked over at Hoppip, wondering if it was curious to know if Rebecca had a previous Pokemon partner. It also wondered what Rebecca's histroy included. If the ITA members were like Sethos, then what happened to them?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
(OOC: Hey guys! How's the RP going? Just thought I'd check in while I wait for my treatment, is Selena doing a good job?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan Davies​

Logan leisurely strolled along Route 30, admiring the nature around him, watching as fellow Pokemon Trainers bond with their Pokemon. This is what my Father meant, Logan thought. That wonderful feeling of adventure. Logan breathed in the fresh air and moved forward to Violet City, his destination and where he would engage in combat with his Father. Logan looked down a small cliff and saw Professor Oak's house, at least the one he uses when he stays in Johto. Logan had met Oak before, The Professor is good friends with Logan's Father. Logan soon saw the looming entrance of the Dark Cave, where Logan's Father trained sometimes. Logan kept pacing towards Violet. A kid approached Logan with a Pokeball in hand. Logan grabbed the ball that contained Horsea and tossed up in the air, and caught it on the way down. Logan soon saw people gathering around, expecting a big show, after all, Logan was the son of a Gym Leader.

" You ready to lose," the kid asked.

" To a puny rat like you," Logan sneered.

" Why should I be?"

" 'Cuz I'm a piece of meat you can't chew," the kid remarked.

" Ho ho, someone's cocky," Logan retorted.

" You'll find out why," the kid snapped back, sending out his Pokemon, a Spinarak.

" Pathetic," Logan jeered, sending out Horsea.

" Horsea, use Dragon Rage," Logan swiftly commanded, pointing at the Spinarak. Horsea subsequently shot a Shock Wave at the Spinarak, knocking it down.

" Spinarak, use String shot," the kid harshly retorted, pointing at Horsea. The Spinarak shot a string of web at Horsea, constricting its movements.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: See you guys later, hope to be healthy soon)

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan just sat on the ground staring at Sherry. Did she really just? Well then. As Sherry was talking to her Sentret, Dylan looked over at the tower, wondering if there were any trainers in there.
"Of course there are, it's where people train before the gym," It was Jem, popping into his head.

Well I know that, but still. We need a challenge, not a kid with a Pidgey. You're getting pretty strong Jem, and I don't want you to relax. He thought as he kneeled down to pet Jem between her ears.

"You know, you're actually pretty funny. You say that, but I know that it's because you don't want to lose me, well us now."

Yeah, that is true, but we need to get going if we want to get work done.

"Haha, alright Mr. Avoidance."

Dylan got up from his crouching position and looked at Sherry. I wonder what she sees when we talk Jem.

"I'm not sure, but I wouldn't worry about it. She'll find out eventually, if she doesn't already know."

Yeah, you're right. Anyways let's get going!

He grabbed Sherry's hand, but making sure not to "hold" it. He started walking into the tower, pulling Sherry behind him.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona found herself being dragged towards Sprout Tower. She looked at her hand and saw Dylan had a hold of her wrist. She sighed. "You are a lot stronger than you look, you know that?", she said. She walked next to Dylan, and Sentret jumped from her neck to his face, giving his face a hug. "Sentret", she said, attempting to pry the pokemon off of her friend's face. Sentret just clung tighter. She facepalmed. "Arceus kill me now", she muttered. Sentret climbed up and sat on Dylan's head. Shirona just gave an apologetic smile. "She'll come off when she's ready.", she said, heaving a sigh. "Sentreet?", the Sentret said, wondering why it wasn't getting attention. Shirona quickly grabbed Sentret and held her. Sentret curled up around Shirona's neck under her hair.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan stretched in a flexing manner after the strength comment. It was then when something jumped onto his face and hung on for dear life. He could feel Sherry trying to pull it off, but to no avail. It was when the thing climbed on top of his head when he realized it was Sentret. He reached up to pet it, but not before Sherry grabbed it off his head. Well fine, I won't pet it then.

"She didn't see you, and stop trying to show off. You're not impressing anyone here."

Dylan's face flashed pink again. He reached over to pet the pokemon on Sherry's neck, to make sure it didn't totally hate him. It was then when he noticed they were in the tower now. He didn't see any pokemon in sight. Wow. We must have gotten lucky with our pokemon, I don't see any in here. And thanks for getting Sentret off my head.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona's face had a pale pink blush after watching Dylan flex his muscles. "Your welcome", she said softly. She pulled Sentret off of her neck and placed her around Dylan's neck. "There. She should just go..", she started, hearing a faint "Treet". Sentret was fast asleep. "Awww, she likes you", she said. She smiled. "Well, shall we continue on?", she asked, "Unless of course you want to have to battle me", she offered.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan let out a laugh at that comment. Of course he would battle her, he was a trainer. Alright, let's go. I'll let you have the honor of starting it out, It won't matter for me. He stepped back, preparing for the battle that was about to happen. Ready Jem? This'll be out first real battle together, other than Gastly of course

"Oh I'm ready. Don't worry about it."

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
((@kitred - Congratulations, you captured Gastly! Your Abra grew to level 8!
@Dark Angel - Congratuations, you captured Sentret! Your Vulpix has grown to level 8!
@Yagerbomb - Congratulations! You captured Poliwag! Your Magnemite grew to level 8!))

Listening to Seth's story, Rebecca felt her face fall into a saddened frown as the story unfolded, her hand automatically closing on his shoulder in an attempt at comforting him subconsciously with each word he spoke. She could tell how his loss had broken a part of him and how he was searching to heal that part...and it was such a recent tragedy too...she looked over at him as he spoke, and when he'd finished she was quiet for a moment, trying to think of the right words to say.

"I...Seth, I don't really...you're not weak, Team Galactic are just brutal and cruel..." she stumbled over her own words, trying to think of something she could say to make it feel, not better, but like there was someone who understood. Rebecca closed her eyes for a moment and sighed, nodding slowly. "I know how you feel, Seth, I really do...it was a long time ago now but...well, my Father is a scientist at Pewter Museum," she said, figuring she should start from the beginning, "both my parents are actually. One day I was on fieldwork with him in Mt Moon and he...well, Team Rocket ambushed us. They stole my Father's pokemon and all his notes and then...then they beat him to a pulp. He was hospitalised for a week and a half, and he still can't hear out of his right ear they damaged it so badly...so yeah, I guess I do know exactly how you feel because even though it isn't anywhere near as recent the pain is still there when I think about it..." she trailed off as they approached Viridian City, hoping her words had at least let Seth know he could talk to her if he wanted.

Having passed the border, Rebecca looked around and noticed the first boy she'd met with the Magnemite after getting her Hoppip...Tyson! That was his name. He was stood by a patch of water with a Rod in his hand, and Rebecca wondered if he'd caught a pokemon...and where he got the Rod from...her team could use a decent water pokemon. "Hey Tyson!" she greeted as they approached, not once stopping to think about the bizarre way in which they had approached and how Tyson may get confused. "Got anything good on the end of that Rod?" She knew they had to get to the Pokemon Centre as soon as possible but surely a brief passing conversation wouldn't hurt...

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Tyson picked up the Pokeball which contained his new friend, Poliwag. Tyson let out his new friend, along with Magnemite.

" Hey Poliwag, welcome to the team," Tyson introduced,

" My name is Tyson, and that is Magnemite," Tyson added, pointing at Magnemite. Poliwag walked up to Tyson and jumped on his lap. Tyson picked up Poliwag and started tickling the Pokemon. Tyson was sure Poliwag enjoyed this as much as he did, so Tyson put Poliwag down and continued fishing. Tyson fished for about ten more minutes without distraction, before a voice broke the silence.

" Hey, Tyson," the voice announced, and looked around and saw Rebecca, who Tyson had met around Route 1. Someone else was following Rebecca, an unknown person. The other boy seemed to be sad, but Tyson was not sure why.

" Got anything good on the end of that rod," Rebecca asked.

" I caught a Magikarp, but I released it," Tyson replied,

" And I caught a new friend, A Poliwag," Tyson added, not sure why Rebecca was asking, maybe just making conversation, Tyson thought.

" So, Rebecca, what have you been up to recently," Tyson questioned. Tyson knew that he should head to Pewter City, but some social interaction never hurt anybody.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
After hearing what Rebecca had to say, Sethos let himself go into a quiet spell. He didn't know what to say, but he also hadn't the ability to say anything at that moment. He wanted to thank her for being so kind, and he also wanted to console her, too. However, the words wouldn't come out right away. It felt as if he was too afraid to ruin the atmosphere of the conversation. Rebecca, I'll do better to protect you from harm, the boy thought to himself, a wave of joy churning its own tears inside his eyes. He didn't let them free, either, but they made it easier to combat the sad ones that tried to break free. In time, his eyes softened and the pain unrelated to the concussion faded. Team Galactic won't lay a hand on you without a punch in return!

"... I-- More reason to deck 'em where it hurts!" Sethos spoke up, wedging Rebecca's arm between his neck and shoulder as he pumped a fist into the air. A determined look of anticipation filled his demeanor as he stared at his fist in the sky. "And we'll crush Team Galactic before they know what hit them! I tell you, our combined forces will fix what wrong they've done and then some!" It really felt good saying those words after a period of silence. He wanted to bring her just a little closer to show that he meant to be equally supportive, but as he looked down from his fist he saw the boy with the Magnemite within speaking distance. There really was no point in asking if he missed all of that. Why don't I ever learn my lesson... Sethos thought embarrassed.

"... and, that's how I feel about Team Galactic... anything else someone wants to contribute?" Sethos asked, trying to redeem himself after the second social blunder on his journey.

Rhyhorn had followed in silence, just listening to Rebecca's own tale as they traveled down the path to the Pokemon Center. He had to admit that both trainers had something rough to get over. Maybe it was better to think less of whom was Sethos' first Pokemon, and more of how they can right what happened, as Seth was trying to say. Rhyhorn wouldn't lie, it was pretty funny to see his partner try to be more social when he made tiny errors like the one he just did. That was probably what that Squirtle was thinking about to get over whatever it's going through now.

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Nodding appreciatively, Rebecca grinned at Tyson. "Cool! Poliwag are really cute! I'd quite like the Magikarp myself though oddly...where did you get your Rod from?" she asked suddenly, mindful that no Rods were included in the starter pack...perhaps he'd made his own, or maybe he'd already had it with him when he set off...it couldn't hurt to ask though, she would really like a Magikarp...and it would help her with training Pikachu aswell!

After Seth's slight outburst, Rebecca turned to him slowly and giggled - he was really up for kicking Galactic butt! She found his enthusiasm infectious, mimicing his fist pump after a brief moment...he seemed somewhat awkward about it, and she wanted him to know that it wasn't stupid - if anything, given what had happened to him it was probably a very positive reaction compared to how he could have decided to turn! With a whoop, she nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Too right Seth! We'll show them alright, they'll regret ever messing with us or anybody who turns to us!" she grinned up at him and squeezed his hand slightly before laughing slightly. "That's my contribution! And I hope to contribute more by slamming the Galactic Grunts into the ground!" She looked over at Seth again, remembering their maladies and wondering how injured and bedraggled they looked to Tyson, "Umm...we really need to get to a Pokemon Centre now..."

Hoppip floated nearby, listening to Rebecca and Seth's tales...he was a very young Pokemon, and hadn't ever encountered Rockets or Galactic Grunts or anything...but they sounded horrid. He could only imagine what it felt like for poor Seth and Rebecca...and Seth's original Pokemon! He'd only been with Rebecca for a little while but already couldn't imagine not travelling along with her...he floated over and landed on top of her head, giggling inwardly as she didn't feel him there - he loved being light as air!

Back