• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 1 **THE NEW VERSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • "Well... theres another secret of mine... I`ve been teaching myself to be an animagus. Have you?" She said, shrugging. "And besides," Saphira added, "Would you rather get in trouble, or save your bat?"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Kairi nodded. "Yeah, I'm Kairi. And you are?" She said slightly happily, smiling softly.

She saw where Crystal and Saphira was looking at and tilted her head to see what it was. "Are you guys going there?" She asked, pointing at the Forest. "If you are, can I come with you?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I`m Saphira." Saphira said, not taking her eyes away from the forest. It was getting dark and the tall tree`s shadows reached across the grounds. "I dunno. Its up to Crystal." She added.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • IC:"Why not? At least if we get expelled we'll all get expelled together!" said Crystal enthusiastically with no intent on sarcasm. She then began walking around the lake towards the huge forest.
    OOC:What time is it in the story?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: i dunno. i just said it was getting dark. i mean, come on! we`re going to the dark forest! its gotta be getting dark! xP

ic: Saphira nodded and followed. "Oh yes. This will be great." She said sarasticly. "Getting expelled on my first day... Ah well." She stood up, and followed Crystal.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • OOC: Not so sure myself. But I guess dark_espeon is right.

IC: "Nice to meet you Saphira." She said, her smile widening. Kairi then followed Crystal and Saphira, slightly giggling. "Don't worry guys, I'm positive we won't get expelled." She said cheerily.

She didn't know why, but she really wasn't worried about the consequences that might be waiting for them.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • OOC:I was posting at the same time as you posted that thing about the forest getting dark so I didn't see it until after I posted. Sorry...
    IC:Crystal was now at the entrance of the forest. At first she debated whether to go in,because it was getting dark,and the forest had to be off-limits for a reason.. But Crystal knew that this was where she was supposed to go,whether it was allowed or not. So she took a deep breath and entered..

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira followed, glancing around at everything. There was little light in here and they had only taken 5 steps. Something told Saphira that they were being watched...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Kairi entered shortly after Crystal and Saphira entered. She was curious of why they seemed anxious, as if something was happening. After thinking for a while, she decided that a careless and clueless ten-year-old girl like her would never understand why so she shrugged the her thought off.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Crystal felt nervous. It seemed like someone was present somewhere nearby,someone that wasn't Saphira or Kairi...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Kairi, like her companions, could a presence near them. And it was neither Crystals' nor Saphira's. She tilted her head up, down, left, and right, but could see no one. She bit her lip. Now she knew why Saphira and Crystal were anxious.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • The three tredged on and on. soon it was even darker than before. "I hope we find Yazzie soon..." Saphira mumbled. Few things freaked her out, but this was going to end up at the top of the list.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Something silver flashed by,like in the vision..Crystal was starting to regret entering the forest..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Don't scold me!" Jillian muttered angrilly. "I get enough of that from my Grandmother and the Elders..."

She had totally lost her temper, an her crystal glowed madly. In a sudden flash of light, Jillian was gone and a pure white kitten sat on the floor.

Wow, her mindvoice said, able to be heard by Brian as well. I've never done it like that before....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira gulped. This place was... freaky. "So, uh, have any idea where we`re going?" She asked, looking in every direction. With each step she took, there was less light and more noise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back