• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Forgetable Pokemon

Most Forgetable Pokemon

• Farfetch'd

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Murkrow

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Corsola

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Remoraid

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Gulpin

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 62 47.0%

• Total voters

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
Years
  • Magikarp is easily THE most forgettable pokemon. Im shocked that its not even in the poll O_o The only reason people care about it so much is that gyarados is its evolution. Gyarados is soooo strong and thats why people even give the effort to train magikarp ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    I say venonat and venomoth. They were both really forgettable. I looked back at lg and was surprised to see them sitting in my box. They really are worthless. Oh, and quilfish

Grifstar

Certified Shark Bait
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ehh.. Are you going by most WORTHLESS or most forgotten? 'cause honestly, those are two totally different things >.>;. I mean, Magikarp is pathetic.. but everyone knows it exists.

As for me, Quilfish, Tangela and Dunsprace

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Gulpin. I even had never known it for a long time since i first played 3rd gen. Basically because i had never met a wild gulpin in that route below cycling road. And when i finally met one i surprised that this pokemon exist XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    I completely forgot about Fartfetch'd until I saw this.

I don't think it's wild in any pokemon games. It can only be traded by someone in the color games. Plus it's stats are terrible and it's movepool sucks.

Atabas

Bringin' Sexy Back, No Receipt
    Years
  • lets see
    quilfish, (no good stats. no family)
    torous (can't spell, the stupid bull. know who im talking about. no family)
    Onix (sometimes)
    pinser (so hard to catch and easily missed. no family)
    kangeskan (can't spell, its very basic. no family)

thats all I can think of ATM

when I say no family
    that means that there is no evolutions

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    How can you forget about those? Onix is used by a lot of leaders.
    Qwilfish has a great movepool and decent stats. Tauros has insanely high attack and Pinsir Kangaskhan and Tauros all come to mind when I think Safari Zone

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    I usually forget Dunsparce or Sunflora. They don't really stand out to me. Also Farfetch'd is kinda forgettable.

Years
  • for me, probably ones with the hard-to-recall names. you know...like that one thats called...uh...well, some pokemon i don't think are thought about are remoraid, octillery, Dunsparce, Forretress, Exeguttor, executte, and in terms of gameplay, most forgettable would probably be many of the bug types (forgive me if i'm wrong)

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    Yeah, dunsparce is really forgettable. I had to look that one up too. And smeargle, the dog that has a paintbrush for a tail.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Everyone keeps saying Magikrap o__o

It may not be strong but it's not forgetable. When I get an Old Rod, I always look forward to catching a Magickrap. Plus, who can forget the anime episode when James gets the Magikrap? That is one of my favorite episodes! As I said, it may be the like the weakest pokemon ever but it isn't forgetable. To me at least o.o

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I can't help but remember Magikarp either. That part in D/P with all those Magikarp flopping around, dying...it really made an impression on me, I felt as though I just HAD to save them xD I could certainly never forget Magikarp after that, those poor little things...

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    That stupid heart-shaped water pokemon in Sapphire... what ever the heck its name is. See? I forgot!

Back