• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

must update this soon

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Not much of an update at all, though I'll be back to graphics this week I hope.
My Deviant Art - I've uploaded loads of stuff there.
A new icon tutorial - not very fancy, but it has all the info :]
My new shop - icon requests only though

Some photography by me, old but edited:

One_piece_of_hope_by_GavZxHayley.jpg

In the works:
New photography
New LP
My little present to all graphic artists on PC. Should be up within the next week or so.

And to those awaiting icons, I shall do them tomorrow morning GMT. Bit of a lazy update but hopefully I'll be back in full motion this week.

SUTANRII

The New Guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2010
Very awesome stuff man. Thought I'd drop by your shop to see your stuff. I can see improvement in a lot of it, a lot of progression and what you do with real-life images just looks professional in my honest opinion.

The only thing I would say to improve on is your flow and smoothness in some of your sigs to make it look real nice with the focal and all. Another thing is to maybe make your text a bit more subtle since some choices of font don't seem to work out the way you want.

1jrnzb.jpg

I think this is a great sig, except maybe the positioning of the render should switch with the font. It makes the left of the sig seem too boring and wasted space. If the font was a little more subtle (or maybe just changed the font type) it could be better methinks.

2ql604l.png

The clipping mask over the font is well done here and although the black around the text seems out of place, you make it work really well. I like this one :).

Can't wait to see more of your new stuff man.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thanks!

Anyway, icons galore (and a signature (b")b)

tlozsig.png

The box is for CSS as you can see in my current signature.

Requests from my shop non-claimable, only for the members they were made for.

k1ctvp.png
fwtwdw.png
33eir2h.png
2enw95f.png
dnbsio.png
143i63a.png

10cma05.png
2yy1to3.png

An avatar collab I'm having with Nick, though this is my work (bar the stock obv).

profilepic86968_194.gif

Right, did a little FF13 project. 60 icons, all claimable, just use credit.

Buddies1.png
buddies2.png
Buddies3.png
buddies5.png
buddies6.png
Hope1.png
Hope2.png
Hope3.png
Hope4.png
Hope5.png
Lightning10.png
Lightning11.png
Lightning12.png
Lightning13.png
Lightning14.png
Lightning15.png
Lightning16.png
Lightning17.png
Lightning18.png
Lightning19.png
Lightning20.png
Lightning21.png
Lightning22.png
Lightning23.png
Lightning24.png
Lightning25.png
Lightning26.png
Lightning27.png
Lightning28.png
Lightning30.png
Lightning31.png
Lightning1.png
Lightning3.png
Lightning4.png
Lightning5.png
Lightning2.png
lightning6.png
Lightning7.png
Lightning8.png
Lightning8.png
Lightning9.png
Oerba10.png
Oerba11.png
Oerba12.png
Oerba13.png
Oerba2.png
Oerba3.png
Oerbra1.png
Oerba9.png
Oerba4.png
Oerba5.png
Oerba6.png
Oerba7.png
Oerba8.png
Snow2.png
Snow3.png
Snow4.png
Snow1.png
Snow5.png
Snow6.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Alright no comments, so I must bump. I was too lazy to upload about 40 icons so I'll just give you a teaser of what's to come. But new LP, hope you guys like it.

Icon teaser:

1zpjo20.png
6hkd8h.jpg

And many more to come.

Tag version
dq5edg.png

Wish_Right_Now_by_GavZxHayley.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
~*~ANNOUNCEMENT OMG READ~*~

Now that I have your attention; before my update with new graphics, I'm offering one lucky member a new signature combined with CSS. Now, the catch is, you don't get to choose what it looks like but I will say it is going to be Zelda themed with Link on it. It's quite stunning due to the art being fantastic. In any case, it will be something like my current signature but made for someone else who I will be jealous of. So, how do you get this awesome signature/theme?

Well, I suppose the most enthusiastic member will come claim it! First 3 members to come along will get a new theme each, I will pick a username at random, they will get the Zelda banner/theme and the other two get an icon theme of their choice as runner ups.
Go go go

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
OMYGAWD I WANT IT RA RA RA RA *twitch*

That was quite enthusiastic if I do say so myself

Silver

Kyle
Years
omg! omg! omg! gav you're an amazing artist! i'd love love love love love love to get this/a theme, cause I'm themeless atm and I know absolutely no css. yayayayayayayayay!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Right well 2 down, one to go. Once the last person claims I'll pick at random who gets it and the final two can ask for an icon theme.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
Oh em gee count me in please. : D /loves your work
Thank god I went to check this section again. xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Alright well I chose the username at random and Artic.uno is the one that I got. So congrats! Well your banner is below. Choose whether you want CSS or not (I can remove the box on the right), if you want anything changed and what you would like in the text box if you would like CSS. If you also want an avatar, I will make one for you, just say what size. The two other members get to request an icon theme from me personally. Just tell me what you'd like and I'll do my best to make a nice theme for you if you so wish.

vwpxcm.png

moments.

quixotic
Years
Holy crap that tag is amazing...
The colours, lighting and atmosphere are awesome and my only critique would be that you could add some more burning around the edges/around the focal to bring out Link more.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'd have to agree with moments. It's an amazing graphic, but Link doesn't seem to be out enough.
I'm also unsure on the placing of the box. It just seems out of place to me. Maybe if you moved it down it could maybe create more flow between the bottom-right corner to the end of the Navi glowing area, since Link is looking that way.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Well, believe it or not, i did what you both suggested, but obviously not enough XD
As for the box placement, it needed to be up there, if I moved it down it would be on par with the focal and clash with the lower third of the banner and that's a no no. It's better to spread out your tag as much as possible and having all the action on the lower part of the tag would actually kill flow. But I'll upload a version with adjusments and without the text box in my next update. I have quite a bit to upload so I've been procrastinating.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I have LOADS of stuff to showcase, so I'm not going to post it all today, but anyway, icons and tags/banners fo y'all.

2.png
3.png
th_9.png
th_6.png
th_11.png
8.png
7.png
5.png
4.png
13.png
12.png
10.png
1.png
9-1.png
7-1.png
6-1.png
5-1.png
4-1.png
3-1.png
2-1.png
1-1.png
8-2.png
7-2.png
6-2.png
5-2.png
4-2.png
3-2.png
2-2.png
1-2.png

Arcanine.png

Houseofcardstag-1.png

Cyan.png

AbstractXYtag.png

A collab I'm doing

SuirtleTheme.png
Charmandercollabsig.png
BulbaTheme.png

Didn't bother fixing this, it's bad, I know.
Heneversavedme.png

ThisLove.png

TwilightPrincess.png

There's more but I'm gonna make another update soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
All yours Panda. I've been working on a new style :]
Now for something I've never tried before. All scratch except for the font as I do not make fonts.

zkreh4.png

Back