• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Oh ... I finally found them. XD
    Loved the Lopunny ... It's normal ... When Buneary will evolve ... :D

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • Man, after watching almost the 1st season of Pokemon again, makes me feel like a kid again. Ive noticed that the 1st season was more funny and enjoyable than the other seasons in my opinion, except some of the 4th generation episodes.

Loving the komas, even though I dont understand them XD.

My buddies were discussing how old Ash really is now in the anime series, I came up with the idea of him tackling all four regions in a year LOL, its possible but it made everyone laugh =D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Man, after watching almost the 1st season of Pokemon again, makes me feel like a kid again. Ive noticed that the 1st season was more funny and enjoyable than the other seasons in my opinion, except some of the 4th generation episodes.

Yes, the first season is good because of Ash's immaturity, and Brock's lines.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Yes, the first season is good because of Ash's immaturity, and Brock's lines.
    Not only that but also how he managed to enter the Indigo League with badges he didn't "rightly" earn. Half the time he didn't even have to battle the gym leaders instead just earning their respect. Even the Indigo League was a joke.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I wish the game worked like that. "Hey, I don't really want to fight you, but since I snuck past all your gym groupies without them seeing me, I think you should give me that badge anyway..."

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Then the franchise wouldn't be at the spot it is today. The interest would've died out a long time ago.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • Its been quite a while since Pokemore created any new Oekaki's, really dying to see some new ones!!! XD

One Picture I would request would be the female Sinnoh leaders and the Hoenn leaders in contest dresses, that be awesome =D.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    No new pics equals random game talk, eh? XD

It's been a while, everyone. Yo.

Haven't been posting recently, but I'm here to withdraw from this Club as I'm leaving PokeCommunity.
    I had fun here. And I hope this place lasts for a good long while. =)
    Later.

11/12

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • NOOOOO
    well, that's a first here, someone leaving
    And really random, considering the one leaving.....?!

1000 posts exactly
    I am sensing an aforethought plot....

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • TIR pretty much left, too...

Shame to lose another regular.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Yeah. They will be unveiling a new Pokemon on a Sunday. But which Sunday? This Sunday? Maybe. Next Sunday, it will be definitely out.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • No new pics equals random game talk, eh? XD

It's been a while, everyone. Yo.

Haven't been posting recently, but I'm here to withdraw from this Club as I'm leaving PokeCommunity.
    I had fun here. And I hope this place lasts for a good long while. =)
    Later.

11/12

Alright take care dude! :)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Yes, this Sunday, the 9th, they'll have another one of those sessions. I hope it's a starter. I don't want to see a new legendary just about yet.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    I prefer a new starter too...
    Or they announce Gardevoir will be FULL female now. *____*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back