• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    tranier Kharl you must breath, everyone inculding me will help you and make you at home here. now all you do is go to FAQ they are masters.now let out your breath.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    hi you can fanfiction stories,browse and make friends[if you want to i could be yours] and it's better if you contact "FaQ" they know more and chat. well that's what i do im sure there more things I would anwser for you see ay.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Trainer Kharl:Pokemon calculator? What is it? Can you tell me? I am not sure I can help ,but if I know what is it,I may can help you.
    maya miyazono:I am glad to see you decide to stay one of the best forums in the world. But please do not double posts again.
    JennySkitty:Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to sen message to me. I will try to help you my best. Well,there are too many good things to do here. Maybe,you will join some clubs in Mixed Community Groups forums,post your arts in Art Galleries,role-play in Role-playing forums,post your poem or your fanfiction in Writing forums,make friends and some others. Anyway,please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2005
    New

Hi! I'm new. Does anyone know where a good pokemon rp is in here? I'm lost.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Go to pokemon roleplay and help yourself. Welcome and PM me to be friends.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. There are a lot of good pokemon role-plays here. Go to Pokemon Role-play forums. There are other role-plays too. They are in Other role-play forums. Anyway,please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Cooler Trainer

Seasoned Vet
    Years
  • Alright, hows it going everyone. I'm new here as well. Not too much to say other than I'm probably going to get into the advanced RP thingy which is trying to start up. I've done lots of RP type stuff before but never with Pokemon so it should be fun. And the confession I MUST make before I go is...

...I basically posted this just to see what my sig looked like! Mwahaha. Ahem.

Am I like one of the oldest ones here? My birthday is on the 25th...and I'm going to be...dun dun dun. 20. No longer a teenager. I feel old.

C.O.H

Patrick Star
    Years
  • Hiya CT, everything here is well pointed out so you shouldent have a problem if you spend some secs looking around the forum you will see all the forums ^^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Cooler Trainer said:
    Alright, hows it going everyone. I'm new here as well. Not too much to say other than I'm probably going to get into the advanced RP thingy which is trying to start up. I've done lots of RP type stuff before but never with Pokemon so it should be fun. And the confession I MUST make before I go is...

Am I like one of the oldest ones here? My birthday is on the 25th...and I'm going to be...dun dun dun. 20. No longer a teenager. I feel old.
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Cooler Trainer! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • Lady Pearl said:
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Cooler Trainer! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Hey CT, if u need n e help on pokecommunity, ask the moderators in this website.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Cooler Trainer said:
    Alright, hows it going everyone. I'm new here as well. Not too much to say other than I'm probably going to get into the advanced RP thingy which is trying to start up. I've done lots of RP type stuff before but never with Pokemon so it should be fun. And the confession I MUST make before I go is...

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
  • Hi, I'm new! I'll start chatting I guess, call me Allie, Miss Goldfrapp, Allison Goldfrapp, Miss Goldfrapp, or Catty(Like the meow cat).

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
  • Hey Jasmine, or Blue, Blue Jasmine rather! How do I have a picture like that (I love yours). Not the same one, just a big one like that. Bigger than 130x130

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
    Years
  • Cooler Trainer said:
    Hello fellow new one :classic:
    You are not the oldest, I'm going to be 22 on May 4th and even I am not the oldest one here..I think we have a couple 30-somethings..

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome both of you.^^
    I'm one of the youngest here. And it does not feel good!
    Being old is everything!
    Well whatever..what do you think of the rules so far?
    PM me to be friends!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back