• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Rumor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • If we can place unlimited things I can see some covering up their bases completly...well I guess that'll be the limit as long as they figure out how to make it fit...

Any rumors about Madame Pikachu going around?

Years
  • Seeming it came out AFTER Mega Metagross leaked, I'm almost positive it's fake. Also, it says launching worldwide November 21, 2014, which isn't true and they'd of put just November 2014. The 2014 is also lower than the rest of the text.

----

By the way, Steven never had Mega Charizard. It was just a screenshot that was placed near him. It didn't appear on his character page with him when the official site updated so I'm 99% sure it was never his.

It actually came out before. I still think it is fake. They misspelled somethings on there such as "Firsts" instead of First.

Years
  • Yeah, even Sableye is getting a Mega to match Mega Mawile.

Speaking or counterparts perhaps Jynx will be added to the dex and get a Mega like Banette did, those two unlike their counterparts didn't get normal evolutions.

Years
  • all of this are fake. please wait for the official release

Welcome to PC, extrasystole!

This thread is for discussing rumors, and as such, most of the images and links in the first post are indeed fake. However, there is a plethora of confirmed information that Game Freak has released in the past two months, and all of that can be found in our very own ORAS Headlines thread. I'd suggest you take a look in there to get all caught up on what's new in the Hoenn remakes.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • all of this are fake. please wait for the official release

Yeah, this is the RUMOR discussion thread, aka the possibly not true info thread. Most of us, if not all, are completely aware that some of these are not true. This is just a thread for speculation amongst the rumors. You can just click the link Pepperton gave, so that you can catch up to what has been confirmed.

Anyways, Mega Milotic seems to be a great Pokemon to see. I think she should get Special Buffs, and maybe get Fairy?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Adding Fairy would give Milotic a Poison weakness, make it lose its Steel resistance, make it 4x resistant to Fire, resistant to Fighting, resistant to Dark and Bug... dunno if it's worth it but sounds pretty nice.

Years
  • Not to sound like a mini mod I feel like we're starting to dive into speculation here. Though I guess Mega Milotic is fair game considering that fake poster we got with it and Metagross. Wait, was it even in that other poster? If it happens it'll disprove that once and for all.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Steven is confirmed to be the Champion, at least for the main story. Wallace could still have Mega Milotic though.

Wait. What the damn Froakie?! O_o When did they confirm that Steven will be the Champion?! I thought that Steven would only get bigger role as there are now Mega Stones and because he used to battle against those villainous teams with the main character. Plus I haven't seen any confirmation that he'd been announced as the Champion for ORAS.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • It's less so speculation and discussing the previous Mega Metagross/Milotic rumor but I'd generally agree that should probably be taken to the Mega Evo thread. :p

Years
  • It's less so speculation and discussing the previous Mega Metagross/Milotic rumor but I'd generally agree that should probably be taken to the Mega Evo thread. :p
    Thank goodness for that rumor.
    What do you think of the Sidney helix rumor spreading around? Well it's sort of speculation but part rumor in some forums.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    that one pic that shows silhouettes of hoenn pokemon to get megas looks real enough plus sableye, metagross, and both lati's were confirmed to have megas and sharpedo and camerupt most likely will get them since they are the evil teams' mains. unless it was confirmed fake, which would suck.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    The poster just doesn't make sense. Why put on sillhouette's? We all know who they are. There would be no reason for it. It's a completely useless poster because it just tells us who's getting Mega's indirectly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back