• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Advertising Ideas

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Advertising... I dunno... I feel hopeless. ;_;

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • People from PC can hold a raffle for all new members joining in one month that get a certain amount of non-spam posts in a limited amount of time, then they get tickets for the raffle and the winner can get a prize (maybe a custom avatar or sigs by someone with comp skills, obviously not yours truly...)
    and we can advertize the raffle on other pkmn forums...

im on caffine right now so all my ideas go boink...heeheehee!!!!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    ^ inactive member of BDH <_<

< is think about demote inactive admin and upgrade the_7th_age to admin

oh wait...this is not ^the one above...hah!
    Get active or get demote, got that?
    I see you on PC almost everytimes you online but I never see you on BDH. <_<

Tweak

:P we need underground t-shirts and products. and if kwesi ever gets theud .com working we'll get even more members.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Zapchu don't you have a website?If you do, maybe you can put a link to us in there.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Zapchu said:
    :P we need underground t-shirts and products. and if kwesi ever gets theud .com working we'll get even more members.

I could probably get it filled with content, and he was going to have me do so when he was consider rebuilding it, but... He is a busy man now.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i don't know if joining top site is such a good idea... i personally hate the Top (anything)... especially for games. The top sites for games usually suck more than the ones not on it...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    i don't know if joining top site is such a good idea... i personally hate the Top (anything)... especially for games. The top sites for games usually suck more than the ones not on it...
    Well its not a topsite for games, its a topsite for Pokemon. If The Pokemon Community joined a topite like the Pokemon top 100 then PC would be first in days, weeks, very fast and when you are the top 5 then some one will click it.

Back