• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pixel Art Lounge
    please rate and my avatar please both done freehand and the sayga^ is my custom.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    C&C means Comment and Critqe (misspelled, darn) and thank you for the comment, eevee lady, It looks pretty good! Some of the things are out of proportion though, like the back ear and the back tooth, bu that's alright, If it's a tv show character I can't really C&C because I don't know who it is @_@ (I don't have cable) but I'll give you a cookie. :)>@

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • eevee_lady said:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    please rate and my avatar please both done freehand and the sayga^ is my custom.

Not bad. The shading is a little iffy. There doesn't seem to be a consistent light source. The fangs look a little akward as well. I'm thinking they should be back farther and overlapping the bottom jaw instead of protruding out beyond the jaw. And they should probably be going downward more. Not bad though. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Swizzler121 said:
    Ok, now to divert your eyes from all this spam
    i'll post some of my sprites here...

Vivan(i think, shes from that one eppy where she talks about jessie not paying for a smoothie that she bought her):
    Pixel Art Lounge

this is my newest one, what do you think?
    EDIT: added a TS:
    Pixel Art Lounge

also this one i did like 2 weeks ago, its shelly, the aqua admin:
    Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT: I threw in a Lucario scratch sprite I made,
    Pixel Art Lounge

(I know...O_o)

you are free to use any of these sprites but you must PM me to let me know and give me credit!
    Plz C&C these, Thank you!

Is there any more Tips/comments about my sprites?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    most of them lack shading, and the overworld sprites for vivian need alotta work.

any comments on this?
    Pixel Art Lounge

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Vaati: For some reason that pic isn't loading for me :\ I right-clicked and show pictured it but it still didnt show up.

Swizzler: Like my good friend Vaati said, they lack shading. The Rukario especially looks really flat.

[EDIT]Ok Vaati, I reloaded the page and the chibi came up. :P It looks really good to me. Shading, anatomy, etc. All looks good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Ok thanks you guys, I'll edit them and be back!

EDIT: I finished all but one, Please tip/Comment,
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

well?

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Sykora said:
    https://freefilehosting.net/file/?id=r9j2lqjf
    Teh new scene, also made without Paint : O
    EDIT: KougaWolf, you sig seems overstuffed, I have to scroll too much.

Naw! They ain't such thing as an overstuffed sig! Like my big custom sprite? I suck at shoes and shadeing. Could anyone make a small, trainer size custom (not mix) of my avitar, or the pic in my sig? My avitar is a mix, can you tell what 2 sprites it is a mix of?

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    PLEASE minimize your sig.. it's humongous. And your pixelart needs more shading..

Years
  • KougaWolf said:
    Okay, I minimized my sig a wee bit.
    I suggest taking out more things, as it's still way too tall. I've seen sigs shorter than that get zapped for being too big.

@Izzy: I can barely make out the white areas of the pixelart dog (?) thing, as I'm using one of the light layouts. x_x And with the way the face looks on that same thing, it seems like that the other eye should be showing as well...

But other than that, nice. :)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    vaati said:
    most of them lack shading, and the overworld sprites for vivian need alotta work.

any comments on this?
    Pixel Art Lounge
    wow,1 comment, why doesn't this suprise me?

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • rate my revmap yes i know theres problems but just raqte it

Pixel Art Lounge

**EDIT** !!Rate My Rotten Karp!!
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back