• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Demons in Paradise (T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Hawk

Char
Years
  • [SIZE="a"]I'll make mine longer too.

Iron Claw stood and watched everything from her cave. Once she decided that there was nothing to do.

Iron Claw leaped through a maze of confusing tunnels. Finnaly, she reached the largest room, and the safest. There in the back of the room, was an egg. She found it in the volcano. It was obviously a fire type, so she kept it warm. After a while Iron
    Claw heard cracking. She raced around, getting food
    and water. Finally, the egg hatched. It was a cyndaquil!
    She quickly placed him on top of the burning coals. "I will find you a good home" she whispered. Then she did something she hadn't done in years. Iron Claw smiled.

At sunrise, Iron Claw put the baby on her back, and searched the island for a good home.

Near the volcano, she fond a group of Typhlosion. They took the baby, and thanked her. "now, time to-"
    "die!"
    A near by houndoom pounced out at her. Iron Claw moved to her right, completely missing the houndoom. She heard a rustling behind her. She thought it was slithering, but she couldn't be sure.[/SIZE]

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • His eyes narrowed, and he inhaled all of the surrounding humid air in one breath. The breath before the the plunge.

A violent roaring was blaring up ahead, at the exact point where the horizon changed from the flowing river to sky. Darwin's pals were safely behind him, all clinging to a rock in the middle of the river. But he, meanwhile, was floating ever closer to the edge of the world, the lip of the waterfall. And a smirk played across his blue lips.

The steamy mist infected his body as the sensation of weightlessness, of falling, overcame the Totodile's thoughts. That little heart in his chest was ripping off beats as the river at the bottom grew closer and closer until...SMACK.

---

The sun was warm on Darwin's stomach. He was floating down the river, content that he had succeeded in the dare proposed to him and merely enjoying the relaxation of the tropical climate as the river carried him away. The bragging rights were exciting, but they could wait. No rush.

"Enjoy the day," Darwin told himself. He was focused on nothing else, and so after nearly a half an hour, the protection of the jungle's foliage disappeared, and Darwin's relaxed eyes flashed open. The river was now cutting through the sandy beach, just a short way away from the endless ocean.

"GAHH!" he screamed, immediately flailing onto his back. In just a few moments, he had evacuated the river and was panting in the sand, shocked by how far out of the jungle he had drifted.

After composing himself, Darwin noticed that quite a crowd was assembled on the beach, most the members staring off towards the horizon and unaware of his presence. He approached them quickly, kicking up sand as he went- Totodiles are none too graceful out of the water.

"What's everyone staring at?" Darwin questioned loudly, his sqwaky voice shattering the concentrated silence.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    (I apologize, when I type them on my phone they appear longer until I post them. I will be sure to write more)

While many of the other pokemon chatted nervously on the beach or fled back inland, Hoshimi wanted to get a closer look at this odd mass in the water. The beach had a clear biew but there was a part of the island that went out more in the direction of the mysterious shapes which may give her a clearer image as to what they were. Getting up from her place in the sand the young fox pokemon left the crowded beach and went off into the woods, following the edge of the island with her gem on her head.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Iron Claw had defeated the angry houndoom with a simple head but. She wondered why, he attacked her. Out of pure honor, she left some berries with the attacker.

Iron Claw was leaping through the forest when her ears picked up a loud chatter. She headed in the direction of the sound. She Leaped on to the dand, digging her claws into it. That felt good. She slowly walked towers the water, ignoring the crowed. She slowly walked in to the cool water. The she dove in. She swam to the reef. A luvdisc, was swimming by and was surprised to see her. Her lungs hurt, so she leaped out of the water and on to land. Then she shook her pink coat, drying it.

A little later, she went over to the crowd. Quietly, she walked away. "why bother?" She thought. The walked back into the forest.

Iron Claw slowly walked through the jungle. She saved a few Pokemon from falling in to a ridge, others from bullies.

(ps. This might be my last post till Friday)[/SIZE]

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Loki returned his attention back towards the black entity; still deep in thought. Looking toward the horizon the sun was strong, its intensity growing as the day progressed. He noticed that quite a few water pokemon decided to take a closer look at the unknown object. Eager to find out more, Loki took a small leap but then halted. He wanted to swim closer, but.. he realised he hates salty water. The salt errodes his lillypad and it leaves a horrible aftertaste in his mouth, not to mention it makes his beak hard and bulky. From the hesitant halt he scrambled back onto the shore, and sat in the wet sand, just out of the reach of the crashing waves.

'I'd go out too.. you know.'

'Huh? Who was that?' Loki questioned. It was a voice.

'I said, I'd go out too..' the voice repeated.

Loki turned around, unaware that another pokemon was talking to him. As he shuffled around, he came to find a slowpoke. Its skin glimmery from the sun's rays hitting the salty spray covering the pink flesh.

'I'd go out... if I could be bothered. Which I'm not.' the slowpoke said. And with that it waddled off, travelling through the sand at a horrible slow pace. Confused, Loki returned yet again upon the main event, the figure.

'It could be dangerous!' an Absol claimed.
    'Everyone back to the forest!'

'Is this thing really dangerous?' Loki wondered.
    'It surely doesn't look dangerous...but you never know.' he contradicted.

With a smile creeping across his blue face he finally came to rest and wait for what could be the most exciting days of his life on the island. After all, nothing much happened on the island, nothing of this magnitude anyway.

'I'll just have to wait and see.' he whispered, placing his heafd down on the sand, his lillypad giving him some shade and protection against the harsh sun, still making it's way into the sea blue sky.

Years
  • Lucien relaxes in his tree, idly chewing on a pine cone. Where he got it and why he's eating it is anyone's guess. He notices a lot of Pokemon headed to the beach, chasing some wild rumor. A small Rattata stops in front of the cave by Lucien's tree, calling out to anyone who might be inside. "Hello? Wanna come see the new thing in the water? It's new and a thing!" He must not know who lives here. How fun... Lucien grins as he silently crawls down, quietly waiting behind the young Rattata.

"You wanna come to the beach with us?" The child asks the cave. "No thanks." Lucien speaks in the young rat's ear, causing it to jump in surprise. Lucien continues speaking, ignoring the kid's obvious fear. "The beach and I had a falling out. I've sworn revenge on the beach and all who visit it." He moves his tail, lifting the Rattata's chin with the tip of his blade. "And I live in the tree. Stay out of my cave." The young rat flees in terror, screaming about being gobbled.

Lucien laughs loudly, wiping away a tear with his tail blade. "Oh, I do like kids! So fun to toy with." He recovers, then considers going to the beach to see what all the fuss is about. "What's the worst that could happen? Hmm... It could be angry and try to destroy the whole island. The best would be that it gives out free food and ponies. I better check this out! Either way it'll be a lot of fun! Hahahaha!"

Years
  • Amber calms down again. Finally.
    The soft wind blows her fur aside again. Amber giggles and decides to take a little sprint. It feels great, she reaches a large field and smiles widely.
    After running for a few minutes, Amber finds herself catching her breath.
    "That's *huff huff* weird... *huff huff*" she coughs. She thought her condition was better. Must be the panic of several minutes ago. It's weird what stress can do to you.

Amber strolls to a little spring and sips some water out of it. "Hmm..." she smiles. "much better. Maybe I can find one of my friends."
    She turns around and spots Lucien.
    "Hey!" she shouts, dashing closer.

Years
  • "Hey!"

A shout disrupts Lucien's thoughts, and he turns to see a young Eevee running towards him. This intrigues him, as most small Pokemon fear him. He leisurely slithers closer, circling around her when she stops running. "Well, well. Who might you be? You're quite the brave one, aren't you?" He looks at her from various angles, a slight chuckle escaping his lips. "And just what were you running from, hmm?"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • He lifted his head up sharply, sand stuck to his beak and face. Nothing he couldn't fix. Loki, tired of waiting for the dark object to arrive decided it was time to return to his pond. At least he'd be able to wash his face from the sand, plus, he knew where to go if something did happen. Within a final shake he bounced to his feet and trotted off.

Reaching his pond he found a mean-looking seviper and a eevee deep in coversation. Slightly dissapointed about the wait, he thought he might have some fun. Why not? After all, its good to have a laugh.

Loki ran to his pond, diving into the crystal clear water. With his body all underwater, he poked his head up just above the surface, the sand that was stuck, the grainy sand, was gone. Washed away, in an instant. With his eyes focussed on the serviper, he shot a blast of water. The water hurled itself through the air like a missile, until it arrived at its destination. Poking his head up further Loki saw that his water gun, hit the serviper smack bang in the face.

Quikly, he put his face underwater, his lilpad the only ting visible from land; hoping that the 'target' hadn't spotted him.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    While making her way around the trees, Hoshimi heard a splash come from a nearby pond, too she heard the faint sound of conversation. Curious as she always was she made herway closer to thesound of water just in time to see a Seviper, who had previously been speaking with a small evee, get hit in the face with what appeared to be a pokemons water gun. The young vulpix tilted her head lightly to one side, there did not appear to beany water pokemon close by until she took a closer look at the pond. 'that one lilypad, is it just me or does it appear to be a bit different from the others?' she wondered to herself and walked closer to the water.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Looking up in sneakily to see if anyone had noticed him, Loki recognised a small furry figure. It seemed to have some sort of a fan attached to it, bright orange. With are second glance he was able to distinguish this figure. It was a vulpix, who was walking ever so closely toward him.

'She must've noticed me.' Loki thought. 'I'll just have to scare her off. Can't have her bring attention to me, after all the Seviper doesn't look too happy.'

Desperate to conceal his identity, Loki spat another stream of water out from under his beak. The splash of water just clipped he Vulpix's nose. A mediocre shot, Loki concluded, nevertheless, he was sure it'd be effective.

Years
  • Lucien recoils as the Water Gun smacks him in the face. He sputters, spitting out water. "Alright! Who spat that?!" He looks around agrily, noticing a nearby pond. "Ahhh, of course. Where else but water?" Movingly surprisigly quickly, he darts over to the pond. A lily pad lifts up just enough to release another jet of water, this one aimed at the bushes. "MYTH CONFIRMED!" Lucien jabs his tail into the water, lifting the Lootad on the flat of his blade. "Heh heh. Nice shot, kid. And aiming at me? That takes guts." His eyes narrow, and he flicks his tail to toss Loki onto the shore. "I hate guts. But who's your friend, hmm? Hey, you in the bushes! DON'T! BE! SHY! Hahaha! We're all having fun, right?"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Before Loki is able to hide once more a long sharp tail darted through the water, wrapping itself over his never rasing him now above the depths of his hiding place. Hissing in fury, the angry Seviper commemorated Loki's aim and shot, after all it was quite the distance to shoot. With water droplets tricking down his face and body, pokemon's blade sharply under his neck he was then proppelled towards the sandy shore. With a harsh thump Loki landed, swallowing a gulp of sand in the process.

Surprisingly uninjured, Loki stood up. He spat the sand out, shaking his body vigourously in an attempt to remove the remaining grains.

"Nice throw." Loki said sarcastically.

Loki wasn't afraid, after all, he loved adrenaline rush. The Seviper may looks mean, but nothing scares Loki from a good time.

"Loosen up, snakeeeey." Loki stretched. "You may be strong, but look what I can do."

Loki rolled a hard seed into his tongue. Almost instantly, he opened his mouth and shot the seed at quite a speed. Slicing through the air, the seed flew at the Seviper's tail. Eventually the seed made contact with the sharp blade-like tale, seeping posion. Undeterred, it seemed the seed sprouded, and thin vines wrapped their way around the blade of the Seviper's tale.

"Now," Loki said joyfullywith a somewhat jubilant yet revengful smile on his face, "Time for a tickle."

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    Unexpectedly, another shot of water, this one tapping the very tip of her nose. "eep!" The young fox pokemon jumps back slightly, shaking her head. Tucked lightly in her fur she makes sure she does not drop her gem which remains on its perch between her ears before stepping out of the bushes, the Seviper had gotten the pokemon out of the water and her question about the odd lilypad had been answered. The Seviper too seemed to of noticed where the pokemons second watergun had been fired and called out to her, she decided it would be best to show herself so with a small jump she cleared the bush and trotted closer to the pair in time to see some kind of vine suddenly sprout and grow around the snake pokemon's tailblade.

Years
  • "I just saw you and thought you were one of my friends. But I guess I made a little mistake." Amber says while glaring at Lucien's huge body.
    "I'm brave, yes." she says. She walks a few loops around Lucien.
    "You're huge." she fearlessly mentions.
    She sets foot around Lucien once again. "Wow, I'm really small compared to you. How did you get so large?" Her eyes carefully examines Lucien again.
    She suddenly gasps. "You're a Seviper!" she shouts as she backs off.
    Amber is, all of a sudden, petrified of the pokemon.

Years
  • Lucien tosses Loki aside, turning his attention back to Amber the Eevee. She walks around him, making a few comments about her friends or his size. He just watches, wondering what she's thinking. "Wow, I'm really small compared to you. How did you get so large?" "I was born this way." She suddenly gasps. "You're a Seviper!" she shouts as she backs off. Lucien tosses back his head, laughing at her obvious comment. "Really? I am? That explains so much!"

"Loosen up, snakeeeey." Loki stretched. "You may be strong, but look what I can do."

Lucien turns his head, seeing the seed sprout and wrap around his tail. "What's this?" He shakes his tail, failing to dislodge the vines. "Oh, very clever."

"Now," Loki says, grinning, "Time for a tickle."

Lucien laughs, a menacing chuckle. "Come at me, bro. I'm going to give you such a hug." He darts forward, making a circle around Loki with with long body. He moves closer, moving quickly but slowly makig the area of free space around Loki smaller. He doesn't actually wrap around the Lotad just yet, and he chuckles again as he waits for his next move.

Hoshimi had emerged from the bushes, but Lucien pays her no mind, his attention instead on the more interesting Lotad that toys with him.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • As the smaller object neared, the ground round the beach began to tremor underfoot. From the thick jungle foliage a giant Blastoise came, looming well over the heads of all Pokémon present. It looked at the small blob in the distance.

"What is all this commotion about?" It bellowed in it's deep voice. "That scrawny thing is little more than a Joltik. I'll show off my territory." The Blastoise took a few more earth shaking steps until it was deep enough in the water so that it could kneel down and draw water into its cannons. The water was drawn in at high speed causing small whirl pools to form in front of the cannons in its shell. Then quite abrupt it stopped and stood, in the water.

"Hydro cannon!" It roared and the water from it's two cannons began to take shape in a large ball over its head, carefully it took aim at its target and released the now massive orb of water. The orb sailed over the water, crashing into its intended target and sending a plume of water high into the air. Many of the Pokémon on the beach, at least those that opposed the object, roared in delight and even Emily managed a small squeal of happiness, which she was rather embarrassed of and hid he face hoping no one could see her blushing.

A few moments earlier...
    Far from the beach on the small speed boat...

"Brace your selves, the Pokémon have started to attack." Shouted one of the men on the boat.

"Hold on tight things..."The man steering the boat began to speak but the projectile hit the boat too soon for him to finish. The boat lurched, and a few people fell over. Around the boat a water was thrown into the air coming down and soaking everyone on board.

"Everyone all right? No one thrown over board?" A woman asked a quick head count revealed that everyone was present.

While this was going on the man who first spotted the attack went on his radio. "The Pokémon have attacked the boat, requesting permission to retaliate." He said into the radio and waited a few seconds for a reply.

"Numbers?" The man did a quick count in his head. "No more than thirty." Again the man waited for a reply.

"Right, that's the
    Sergeant, we have permission to return fire on the Pokémon. Lets teach them a lesson" The man said to the group on the boat.

On the beach the mood became instantly dishearten when the object came back into view apparently still intact, it reminded Emily of the times that the air got thick with moisture before a storm. The cheering slowly faded and Pokémon began to look at the Blastoise, who was still out of breath from the attack. Then a bright light came from the small object out at sea, a trail of flame travelling faster than anything Emily had ever seen, she had heard tale of Dragon Pokémon and their amazing speed and she imagined that they must move at such speeds. As it rapidly got closer the trail of flames got easier to see, it was soon possible to tell that it was a small object of a round shape that was trailing fire, much like a Charizard fling with its tail out behind it. The object approached the beach at speed showing no signs of stopping or even slowing, the closer it go the more Pokémon turned and ran, Emily started running sooner than later. Back on the beach the Blastoise was back on his feet.

"
    Protect!" The Blastoise yelled, creating a shield of energy in front of himself at the last conceivable second. The trail of fire hit the shield and exploded into a ball of fire and metal. Most of the blast was diverted away by the protect but enough energy passed through to knock the Blastoise backwards a good several paces and streams of fire set light to several trees. Once the explosion had finished the beach was littered with debris and several trees near by were burning. The fire stained the clear sky with thick grey smoke and the last few Pokémon ran from the flames. Bark exploded into pieces from near by trees as unseen weapons hit the trees. The storm had arrived and the rain was fire and the lightning was steel.

(OOC: Right so if you weren't running away already now you should be. Next is to get all the characters together in either one or two groups and flee.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    A sudden explosion snapped Hoshimi out of her thoughts and she turned quickly, the shattering sound had deffinatly come from the beach. "what was that?!" she swiveled her ears, sounds of paniced pokemon filled the forest, whatever had happened she knew it wasn't good. Her thoughts immediatly went back to the odd mass in the water, that must of had something to do with it. Moments passed and she realized the air was scented with smoke, the air soon started warming and though the fire did not worry her personally she was concerned about the other pokemon, especially the grass types.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Trapped by the twsiting Serviper, not seeming to give up, Loki suddenly heard a air splitting sound. A few seconds later, the sky was covered in a thick blanket of dark smoke, the sun barely visible. The temperature seemed to rise quite quickly, that when Loki noticed that the trees along the shore were burning to a crisp. Fragments of bark flew of the trees like projectiles, as sharp as knives in an array of different directions. "Lets put this off till another time hey?" Loki said rushed.

With a little hop, Loki jumped over the Servipers thick, tube-like body and ran towards the beach. Unfortunately, Loki wasn't able to reach the beach as a swarm of Pokemon ran frantically back into the forrest for protection.

"Run, run, get awaaaaay." a stressed flaffy screamed. A trickle of sweat dripped down from its face into its fluffy wool, which was stained by the thick smoke.

Loki starting to become stressed himself decided it would be best to run back to the safety of the jungle himself. Noticing the raging fires scorching the was once peacfully drooping palm, Loki let out a fierce water gun in hopes to extinguish the fire, but it was no use. He could feel his strength draining slowly, his efforts were feeble and he had no choice but to take action upon his inital reaction. Turning around quicklyhe ran at full speed, as fast as his six little blue legs could run. The lillypad on his head started to wilt, the heat was intense and the danger was increasing everso swiftly.

As his pond soon appeared in the distance he remembered a spot where he'd used to go when it stormed. Loki hates storm especially when they make his pond extremely cold, usually blowing leaves and other debri into it, which made Loki feel like he was swimming in Grimer sludge. The only ever time he loved stroms was when there was no lightning or thunder. The crash fo thunder always sent ripples of fear down his spine.

It was a small cave, a little retreat wedged between two rocks on the shroe of his pond. The entrance, well hidden, was covered in think vines, however with a little push the cavewas easily accessible.

"Everyone, everyone!" Loki yelled. His voice may appear miniscule in competition with the roaring fire, he could only hope some pokemon heard him. "Everyone, everyone, come here, lets gather in this cave!" he caught a few Pokemon's attention, that of a screaming spearow and confused chansey who squeezed themselves into the depths of the retreat, somewhat excluding themselves from the catastophic events at hand.

Loki continued to squeal, his words being blown away by the wind. Nevertheless, this didn't deter him from continuing. That all he could do for now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    Hoshimi weaved through the masses of fleeing pokemon and further into the blaze. Her flashfire ability soaked up the flames that clawed at her fur with burning claws. The fire had begun at the beach and upon reaching the edge of the hot sand she saw that the mysterious shapes had gotten closer. "this cant be good" She ran back through the woods, this fire needed to be put out before the entire forest went up in flames. She ran back to where some of the pokemon were gathering by the cave "We need to put out the fire, anyone know watergun or something similar?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back