• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
  • Nakaba was dreaming that he was in a stadium.competing in a tournament.His oppent sent out dragonite he sent out blastoise "Ice beam"Nakaba's dream self commanded dragonite retaliated with agilaty "skull bash!"he screamed both dragonite and squirtle were knocked out somehow "What a stunning end!"a little boy yelled excitedly... Nakaba woke up to see bulbasaur fishing while squirtle and Charmelion trained"Day time already." Nakaba muttered.he saw that squirtle and charmelion where exhausted they apparently trained hard.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • OCC: Wow i didn't expect so many posts in one day

IC: Mace was asleep on the back off his Flygon, Glider as it flew through the air. Glider flew over Brad, AJ, and Luther when suddenly Mace's Dark Side (who was in Mace's mind) noticed the group.

"One of them look familiar." Mace's Dark Side said notcieng Luther.
    "Hey,wake up you idiot!" He yelled to Mace , giveing Mace a headach.

Mace lost woke up in confusion and fell off Glider's back. He landed into some trees below.
    "What the heck was that for!?" Mace yelled to his Dark Side.
    "I noticed one of kids that you met during that whole Missingno thing." He replied.
    "Really? Wow, where are we anyway?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Brad and the other two kids spoke he heard a scream coming from his roof. He turned quickly and saw the blue haired girl fall.

"NAH!!" Brad yelped as he raced to help the falling girl who suddenly stopped and floated in place with the aid of a giant Moth Pokemon.

"Whoa..." Brad said under his breath.

"I told you! Becareful!" Brad shouted in a panic.

Just then Brad saw something else. There was something near the side of his house in the darkness. He walked forward to inspect it and he could of sworn he saw something float around, but it seems to be gone now. Must of been his imagination.

Brad walked back to everyone where there he found his surfboard outside.

"Okay... my roof is one thing but who's been going in my house?" Brad asked as he remembered leaving his board in his room.

The others looked at each other and shrugged. Just then everyone became bug eyed and just stared at Brad.

"Um.. what? What's up guys?" Brad asked.

He has no idea that there is a weird creature behind him. He gulps and slowly turns and sees it.

There he saw a small black thing that looked like a "M" floating right there behind him. It also held one huge eye.

"What the..." Brad said in a scared manner.

He turned to Luther beside him and asked quickly,

"What is that?" Brad said still scared.

Just then Luther began to swirl around.

Brad became bugged eyed, he looked all around him and everything began to swirl and merge until a bright light blinded him.

Everyone around the area were suddenly transported to a strange place... it feels like a dream. Brad felt like he is floating in air in his sleep.

Suddenly more of the strange creatures all the shape of various letters appeared and surrounded the trainers. They all looked at them with quick eyes and inspected them in a creepy silence.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I went bugeyed at what happened next, something happened and all the letters and numbers were appearing. then it was like a vortex, I was really scared, what was happening?! I could see the other's as well though, it was almost like slow motion. finnaly I landed and was surrounded by the strange things, I looked at them and aknowleded their exsistance.
    they were something, but what? I looked over at brad and luther, thwy seemed shocked as well.

Last edited:

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
  • Luther felt an odd sensation run through his body. Time seemed to slow down, and his vision blurred. He gasped, trying to take in his surroundings. The headache told him that wasn't a good idea.

These creatures... I feel like I've seen them before. But where? Why do they seem so familiar? He tried his hardest to recall, searching deep within his own memories. Alas, his search brought up nothing but a familiar feeling. A sensation he had felt before. He had an odd feeling that this was the start of another incredible adventure. But in truth, Luther had something else on his mind; a higher priority than any adventure. Even more important than enlarging his fan club. He pouted, recalling what happened to him three years ago.

"Geez, the things I have to go through to get a decent meal."

obelisk-kun

Years
  • IC:Nakaba stared at the weird letter things "let's see if there pokemon and try to catch one."Nakaba proclaimed and ordered charmelion to use flamethrower on one he ordered squirtle to use ice beam on one finaly he commonded a solarbeam from bulbasuar and pulled out a notebook and a pencil "let's study there reactions" he muttered

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The attacks did nothing. The weird creatures moved around more and started to twirl around the young trainers not making a single sound.

They continued staring at them with the unblinked eyes, a very creepy sight indeed.

Just then they stopped and certain ones in the large group began to move to formulate some sort of pattern using their bodies. The pattern showed this group,

"R,E,G,R,E,T" The pattern showed.

They stopped moving and swirled around the trainers again.

They stopped and certain ones began to move again,

"D,R,E,A,M" The pattern showed.

Just then everyone began to feel funny as if their minds became totally blank and had a feeling that they just relived a memory, deja vu if you will.

Brad started to feel woozy and out of whack. All he could really think of is the want to go home.

Suddenly his house appeared out of nowhere in this strange plane of reality.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Rika stopped midway in the street and looked back to see the three still on the roof, but now, there were swirls of numbers surrounding them. They looked dazed and confused, like they were all daydreaming. Rika's eyes started to glow and she ran towards them smiling and laughing. She stopped in front of the building and looked up. She peered over to Venomoth using to corner of her eye and said, "What do you think they are doing up there?? Last time I checked... it wasn't much... but now they are all confused..?" Rika shrugged it off while shaking her head. "Venomoth, use Psychic so I can see what's going on..." whispered the girl. Slowly, Rika started to be surrounded by a blue shade of light as she floated up to the roof. Instead of hiding by the side, she took a step and landed on the actual rooftop. She then notioned Venomoth to do the same and the two of them were in the midst of the group. "Huh...?" she asked quietly. She decided to poke them to see how they would react...

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I had a strong urge to blame this on luther because to me he was suspicious.
    But I knew that probally wasnt true, so I looked around, words were being spelled out. I could also see a girl, it was the girl from earlier! but did she get stuck within the void? who knew. she looked like she was 12 mabye younger, I probally looked like a eight year old but I didnt care, I went over to her and tryed to talk to her.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Hikari awakened at the sound of the 4th phone ring.

"Manafi its 11 am!" he yelled.

He ran across the room, getting dressed and brushing teeth at the same time. By time he was done, it was 11:45.

"Mana!" manafi exclaimed pointing to the clock.

"I know manafi!" He returned.

He put manafi back on his head and ran right out the door grabbing his backpack, pokemon, and jacket on his way out. He ran across lilycove and into the contest centre. The receptionist let him into the contest room.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • Rina, and two other trainers that had made it to the semi-final matches are waiting. "Glad to see you could make it," Rina says with a smile, patting her Espeon on the head.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Mace poke his head out of the trees seeing some other trainers he didn't notice earlier. He also noticed some sort of creatures almsot shaped like letters floating around them. Mace was too scared to do anything he let out a loud yell and went back into the trees.
    "Your such a coward!" His Dark side yelled at him as Mace hid in the trees peeking out to see what was going on every now and then.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Rika sighed as the trainers on the roof was lost in their daydreaming or whatever it was. Rika was about to step off the roof until she heard a loud yell from the trees. She wondered who it was and without thinking had her Venomoth use Psychic to float her above the trees and to see who it is. Halfway there, she noticed eyes sneaking a quick look now and then. She told Venomoth to hurry it up so she can fulfill her curiosity. The Venomoth did as she was told and now, Rika was lingering near the canopy of the trees looking down to see who it was.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    EDIT--Alright, you whiny little complainers, (jk), I'll open the thread, as long as you follow my conditions, which I'll post here just for the record.

1)4 lines minimum, and please, not just the return button pressed four times. And I am aware the quick reply box is thinner then the body of the boards itself, and I am aware that different layouts have different post widths, but make sure that it's four lines of coherant RPing on ALL layouts, therefore, 6 or 7 lines in the quick reply box.

2)If I see any posts without 4 lines, I will immediately close the RP again, no exceptions.

3)If I have to close it a second time, DON'T PM me about it, because I spend a lot of my time making sure that thread goes up to standards.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Hey folks! Guess what! WE DID IT! =D

Just to remind everyone here is the rules for Member Posts:

Member posts

After you have been accepted into the RPG and the game master has deemed it to be started then you will have the opportunity to post. Unlike a Fan fiction, your RPG posts will be much shorter, say around 10 lines average normally, but we accept no less than 4 lines as there have been complaints of short posts.

Now like the Game Masters Plot you will be asked to describe surroundings and your characters emotions and actions. You will be given the chance to interact with your own characters and others characters.

REPORTING POSTS: If you encounter a Post which contains SPAM or a member that has been abusing the thread, then please use the Report Icon that can be found in the users Profile box to the left of the post, it can be found at the lower left corner. If it continues, Moderator�s PM links can be fond at the end of this post.

For further description on this rule or any other rules then please refer to this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=48899. Thank you.

Read this carefully and agree to the rule to always make longer posts at least 4 lines and if you are using quick reply 6-7! If you agree then the RPG will stay open. Spread the word and tell the others! With everyone agreeing to the rules then the RPG will stay open for good! But remember you have to obey to this rule otherwise she will ban it again... forever. I will also be watching posts now much more closely to make sure that the rule is being upheld. If I see the slightest slacking then there will be an immediate warning and possibly a ban. Also Wafflegod has offered his support on being the second in command while I'm away, so he'll be watching posts too and will be PMing me if anything is going wrong so try to remember that too. But I'm sure none of this will be a problem.. hopefully =P

Thank you all for your support, now, lets get this show on the road!

Last edited:

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • darthmoose said:
    OOC: I dunno... I was reading Wikipedia,

A beam of electricity zoomed across the street towards the rolling Wartortle. As the Zap of electricity came rushing towards the rolling type he bounced and rolled into it.

Shellshocker is being severly damaged by the electric attack but his rollout attack is still going! He continues to roll even more faster and stronger now while being hit by the zap cannon. To much of everyone's surprise he rolls right towards the Espeon and into its mouth where the beam of light is being shot out of.

In a quick instant flash of white light came a huge explosion.

Wind came rushing towards everyone, whiping Brad's arms as he covered his face from the flash.

Then there was silence. When Brad moved away his hand that was covering his face he saw his Wartortle looking down at tired Espeon which seems to be laying down on the street. It's unknown if its fainted or not but it looks beat. Shellshocker doesn't look to good either, he is seen holding his left arm with his right and smiling at the Espeon on the ground.

"War......TORTLE!" Shellshocker yells.

He turns and limps back towards Brad thinking the battle with the psychic pokemon is over. There is a large smile on his face, he has scratched his annoying itch finally.

((Assuming that the following paragraph happened immediately after the battle ...))

Lena sighed and put her hands on her hips. "You're a terrible actor," she commented. "Get up. You did well." And after a few seconds, the espeon slowly rose. It shook itself, licked its paw then trotted back to Lena's side. The girl looked first at her pokémon, then at Brad. She walked up to him and held out her hand. "Respect," she said quietly. The espeon followed and lowered its head. "Espa, espeon." <Yes, well fought.>

((... And now back to the present.))

Lena looked anxiously around her. She had returned her espeon to its pokéball in favour of her considerably larger and more impressive Arcanine. She held its mane firmly in her hands, which were shaking slightly. For the first time in her life, she was really feeling a powerful emotion ... it clutched at her stomach and heart, and turned every inch of her body to ice. This, she assumed, was fear. She pressed closer to her arcanine, desperate for any sign of warmth, and suddenly, in front of her, appeared a shining, golden light. She stretched out her fingers and reached for it, curious, but she could not reach it. Her legs seemed glued to the ground, as if she were in some nightmare where you wanted to run, but something held you back. Longing and want filled her heart, but even with all this emotion, Lena could not think. Could not think how strange it was that she was in this 'alternate dimension'. Could not think of whose fault it might be.
    And could not think of the danger that she was in.

Last edited:

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Hikari and Manafi were first to perform.

"welcome to the semi-finals, today we have Hikari and manafi to perform first."

Hikari was overwhelmed with excitement just as manafi was. The crowd was raging with anticipation.

"Ready manafi?" He asked.

Manafi gave a cheerful nod and jumped to the floor. I hope we win

"Lets do this manafi! Use Hydropump and psybeam!" He yelled across the stage to his manafi.

Manafi took a deep breath and sent the water raging torwards the judges. Right before it hit them, she used psybeam to make a very impressive display, a Lugia-like bird flew over the audience and over the competitors and exploded into dazzling sparkles that looked like it was raining gold inside the hot stadium they were in.

The announcer walked forward and exclaimed "The judges have made their decision. your score is 30 and you'll be going to the finals along with one other person. Good Luck"

Amazed, he picked up his manafi and gave her a big hug to thank her.

"we're almost done manafi! we're goin to the finals!" He said to his dear manafi that worked so hard.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • "Their not even scratched and your all pretty powerful."Nakaba trembled his squirtle was also scared by their strength bulbasaur was also freaked out by these letters. Charmelion the most pwerful of the group however looked excited to have found such a powerful opponent "Charmelion!"charmelion yelled in excitement "their presence is ghostly It's like death itself how could you be so stupid charmelion!"Nakaba shouted."Charmelion char."charmelion stated. "No test yourself against a dragonite or something not these things!" Nakaba shouted once more."melion."charmelion said before begening to use blast burn.When nakaba realized what Charmelion was using He shouted "You haven't perfected it yet don't even try it!"Then he returned Charmelion.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Lena's arcanine growled, and she returned from her day dream. The strange, letter-like pokémon still surrounded them. Panic still grasped at her, but she hid it behind an emotionless face. "Arcanine, try take down," she ordered, pointing to an 'R' shaped creature.
    The fire pokémon nodded and shook its mane, roaring as it began to charge. As it did, some form of force field (sp?) appeared in front of the chosen target, and flung the wolf pokémon back on its haunches. It shook its head and growled softly, taking up a defensive position before Lena.
    Lena reached out a hand to stroke her pokémon. "Don't worry, Arcanine. You should rest for a while." She unclipped its pokéball from her belt and pressed the small button. The arcanine disappeared inside the red vortex, and the ball was clipped back onto Lena's belt. She sighed deeply, confused, afraid, and even slightly excited. To no-one in particular, she asked, "Any ideas? They're starting to creep me out." Her tone was more friendly and slightly warmer than usual - she was still a little shaken from her 'vision', and at having been beaten in a pokémon battle.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • "Um Um I'm getting out of here if this works"Nakaba stammered."theres a small chance this will work but it's worth a shot theirs no warmth from the letters bearly any life"Nakaba thought but finished his sentence in a scream. "it's like they where made to destroy!" Nakaba returned bulbasaur."Squirtle this has got to work we have one way to escpe death you have to put all your power into this."Nakaba stated as he finaly calmed down."Squirtle squirt"Squirtle said."Firts hop into my arms Then when I say go make the most powerful Ice Beam you possibly can remember we've only got one shot."Nakaba stated."Squirtle squirt?"Squrtle asked."I'm going to use Ice beam to propel us into The air then I'l land on the ground and we'll surf all the way to lilycove."Nakaba whispered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back