• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • Well there will up to 3 giant maps. I would put them on one but there is a size limit also I don't like having lot's of events to sort through! I'm adding gate houses for the change of maps. once i get the maps that I have done up and going (addind events etc) i'll show you the upgrades to liquid XP!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • lol it's leons menu but it doesn't work... but the steps thing is a default thing for all rmxp's menus... All I did was seperate the steps and timer... move them both and replaced the timer with my script. Rather simple.. but i'm working on my own menu since leons doesn't work.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    One thing i gotta say :P

Good choice porting to xp, xp rules for this wiht scripts you can do anything the custom battle system has many possibility's you could even try the possibility of having 6 charactrers on your team to make it more like pokemon

nice job ;)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Yeah! Well the original liquid you could have 6 pokemon in your team. But yeah the battle system will be much better.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • rm2k3kid said:
    Well I'm back! (in this thread lol)... Some of you might or might not know that I'm remaking liquid in rmxp! It's my way of combating the boredom! oh and don't worry the rm2k[3] version will be completed as well as the rmxp one.

this might help

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    @Virtual- What was the point of your post? It didn't add anything to the discussion of Pokemon Liquid.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Probably the only thing that I hate about RMXP is the fact that you can't shrink the screen size while playing it. If you press F5, nothing happens. I dislike the graphics at that closely zoomed in.

Other than that, RMXP opens up more opportunies and I am glad you're choosing to use it.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • PKMN_Sage said:
    Does the player have to have the RMXP program to play it or will RM2K3 suffice?

rm2k3 1 wnt do anyfng fr it, i fnk tht u dnt nd rmxp 2 ply rmxp gms, nt sre thgh XD

(rm2k3 wont do anything for the game, i think that you dont need rpg maker xp to play games, nt sure though XD)

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    PKMN_Sage said:
    Does the player have to have the RMXP program to play it or will RM2K3 suffice?

You have to have RMXP to play RMXP games. I tried playing one without RMXP. Didn't work.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Hello people! I've been redoing some graphics. I have made the emerald tree's fr/lg style but I'm not sure if they would fit into liquid... Do or don't they fit into liquid?

Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid

Bye.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well I think that they would fit in better if they had a little darker tone.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Some of the outline makes it overall appear to be like dry mud. All cracked up. Except green instead. I think the color is fine but if you just redo some of the outline, it would, in my oppinion, look better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back