• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar And Lunar Editions, Rm2k

It's official:the new CBS will be the "official" one. Should I personalize/improve it

• Yes, give it a custom flair

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, the standard is perfect

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm downloading it right now. I'll give you some feedback later.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • What is it? Is it something major or just a little one?
    Your answer is in posts 388 + 391, I think.
    #388:
    Anyway, I've worked on it a little today :)
    New stuff:
    1) I worked on the intro. Now, it's a super-cinematic shrink-down when the hero graphic becomes a sprite. It shrinks down, and then the black background fades into your room around the hero charset. It took me forever to figure out how to do it, and it came out great IMO!
    2) Few glitch fixes
    3) MUCH better reflection system. I just gotta work out one kink, but you probably won't see it anyway. Now there's NO LAG even on slow computers (like mine)
    4) Added an AVI movie of the FR/LG intro, inspired by MissingChu. It's in right now, but I'm still debating weaather or not to use it in the final.
    5) Cool new graphics for a bunch of stuff. For example, in the Oak intro the disks the guys stand on fade into the background and looks really glowy in low resolution, and pretty good full screen.
    6) Redone intro. I now have everything in the right order. For example, gender select isn't the first thing anymore. I still gotta work on the pics for the gender select thing. Eventually, I'm going to use the FR/LG oak introduction sprites, but probably not in this upcoming release.
    7) Hiro sprite updated! Now it in bette with the other R/S charsets!
    8) A few more map events...
    9) Few other random things...
    Good luck with your health, Daegon. More stuff added!
    1) Fixed some tileset passes
    2) Added a little secret ;)

I think that's all... I test play and get all the bugs out today, then upload tomorrow!
    Does that answer your question Meerkat?

Years
  • No... I wanted to know what was wrong, not whether or not you had fixed the glitches. Anyway, good luck with working those glitches out.

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • Hi DM, long time no post in the RM2k Board :) I see you made a seperate site for Lunar.
    And..Um...Since your site has no info about the updates I missed, and I don't want to go back , can you fill me in on the changes?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Yeah, lateralshift.net hosting is awesome. They give you 8 megs of space for your games + a website!

Maybe I should keep closer tabs on the updates... I just post them here ususally. So... lerts see...
    Quote:
    1) I worked on the intro. Now, it's a super-cinematic shrink-down when the hero graphic becomes a sprite. It shrinks down, and then the black background fades into your room around the hero charset. It took me forever to figure out how to do it, and it came out great IMO!
    2) Few glitch fixes
    3) MUCH better reflection system. I just gotta work out one kink, but you probably won't see it anyway. Now there's NO LAG even on slow computers (like mine)
    4) Added an AVI movie of the FR/LG intro, inspired by MissingChu. It's in right now, but I'm still debating weaather or not to use it in the final.
    5) Cool new graphics for a bunch of stuff. For example, in the Oak intro the disks the guys stand on fade into the background and looks really glowy in low resolution, and pretty good full screen.
    6) Redone intro. I now have everything in the right order. For example, gender select isn't the first thing anymore. I still gotta work on the pics for the gender select thing. Eventually, I'm going to use the FR/LG oak introduction sprites, but probably not in this upcoming release.
    7) Hiro sprite updated! Now it in bette with the other R/S charsets!
    8) A few more map events...
    9) Few other random things...
    Quote:
    Good luck with your health, Daegon. More stuff added!
    1) Fixed some tileset passes
    2) Added a little secret ;)

I think that's all... I test play and get all the bugs out today, then upload tomorrow!
    That's the most recent update. I don't know which is the one you missed though. There may be several before that one.
    UPDATE: Just some random stuff done on the game. Nothing much. The board is updated frequently, and the site now has a topsite thingy, if you want to enter your website. I'm also adding an online arcade to the forums. That's all :) Just letting all of you know :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Wait you mean their is a intro before it says New game,continue and quit

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    He meant there have been 3 demo releases so far. He didn't mean there would be 3 versions. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    can u post a link to ur game? i really want to see it..but i cant find the game on ur site..is it because it's not there? :disappoin

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    1..thanks peonix for the link, 2 thanks PKMN sage for the link too..so he's on a camp :surprised

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I was getting a bit worried about DM. Thanks for the link PKMN Sage!

Back