• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar And Lunar Editions, Rm2k

It's official:the new CBS will be the "official" one. Should I personalize/improve it

• Yes, give it a custom flair

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, the standard is perfect

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Thunder, if you want to play past the Alxazam part, just copy and paste one of the files in the Battle folder and rename it water1.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    You have RTP for 2k3 then.

And thanks! I have two versions, one with the matrix background (current) and one with solid black. The next version is going to have the background transparent, if I can figure out how to do that!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Of course!

I've been updating the graphics mostly. I'm working on the seasons changing (which means redoing weather effects too XD) a little bit with the PC system, and I have been perfecting the reflection system. I also isolated Bantam town to a seperate map for lag's sake. That's just about it though... more to come, of course :D

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2004
    Need Help DarkMage!

Hi DarkMage,
    I was just wondering, how do you make your game's file size so small? I'm making a game, a parody really, but its file size comes to something like over 30mb! and your zip file is only just over 5mb! how do you do it? pleeeaaase tell me?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    It really depends on how many big files you have. For example, if you have lots of AVI videos, they take up space. You may also want to consider removing the RPG_RT.exe file from the zip. People can get it seperately.

Also, RM2K3Kid claims that if you convert all your files to .xyz format they'll take up less space. In my personal experience, however, my results are contrary to this... :dead:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Converting all my charasets, etc. into .xyz format helped me reduce the size
    of my game. xyz format is way more compact compared to jpg format.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    I downloaded the game and here is what I think(I dont mean this offensive in anyway it supposed to be constructive criticism)
    First of whats with the pixelated and off color graphics especially the trainer card and the choose a pokemon menu.
    Map design could be better.
    Other than that it seemed like a run of the mill pokemon fan game.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    dude dont say that to darkmage or ill punch u its good man u should atleast man hes trying hard keep your criticism to yourself! cuz yours doea sound pretty queer

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    dude dont say that to darkmage or ill punch u its good man u should atleast man hes trying hard keep your criticism to yourself! cuz yours doea sound pretty queer
    Didn't Darkmage say that he's open to critisism so that he can improve on
    his game a lot more? Anyway, Boodasack did say that he didn't mean it in any offensive way.

Back