• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
Years
A quick question about ARDS, the only I can get at Gamestop is a "DS Lite Action Replay", would it work with the first DS (A.K.A. 'DS Fat')?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
Survival Area

I feel really stupid answering this question, but I forgotten how to get into the Survival Area

I need to get the National Dex right?

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
Years
I'd like to say you, where you can get the entry of Manaphy, which is needed for National Pokédex and is often asked, where to find.

Simply go to Mr. Backlots mansion and go to his office. There you can find a book on the table, which tells about Manaphy. See, you have the Pokédex-entry!

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
A quick question about ARDS, the only I can get at Gamestop is a "DS Lite Action Replay", would it work with the first DS (A.K.A. 'DS Fat')?

It should. They only market it as that because the DS Lite is newer, and cooler, so they feel that establishing that it's for the DS Lite will make it better. Uhh.. well, I guess I shouldn't totally say that. The ARDSL may not work as well with the chunky DS, just like all the flashcarts for DS Lite don't work as well on the original DS.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
Years
It should. They only market it as that because the DS Lite is newer, and cooler, so they feel that establishing that it's for the DS Lite will make it better. Uhh.. well, I guess I shouldn't totally say that. The ARDSL may not work as well with the chunky DS, just like all the flashcarts for DS Lite don't work as well on the original DS.

Okay, thanks. My extremely strange fantasies require me to obtain a method of cloning that allows me to blame myself if I lose my exclusive Japan movie Arceus that only exists in my dreams.
I don't know anywhere better to put this, by the way.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
Hah, okay.

Well... PC doesn't really condone "cheating", so it may be best not to bring this up in a thread anymore. If you need anymore info, feel free to VM me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
I'd like to say you, where you can get the entry of Manaphy, which is needed for National Pokédex and is often asked, where to find.

Simply go to Mr. Backlots mansion and go to his office. There you can find a book on the table, which tells about Manaphy. See, you have the Pokédex-entry!

I have the Manaphy entry, but it seems that I also need an entry on Phione

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2009
I'm ev training a pokemon but I'm pretty sure I haven't counted the pokemon I've battled exactly right. Can I just fight enough pokemon so that I would get more than 255 in one stat just to make sure? I'm asking if the extra evs will go into another stat or just nothing will happen.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2009
downloads to DPPT

how do i download pokemon from ranger to diamond and pearl and platinum?

Last edited:

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
I'm ev training a pokemon but I'm pretty sure I haven't counted the pokemon I've battled exactly right. Can I just fight enough pokemon so that I would get more than 255 in one stat just to make sure? I'm asking if the extra evs will go into another stat or just nothing will happen.

Right, as jpp8 said, nothing will happen. So I say: Fight away! I'll add a quick word of advice that you do not want to get 255 EVs in one stat. You will want to keep the EVs at 252, so you can put 4 EVs in a different stat.

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
Years
what's a good moveset for gyarados including surf and a murkrow (about to evolve to honkrow) with fly. I recently restarted my game and still need HMs

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
what's a good moveset for gyarados including surf and a murkrow (about to evolve to honkrow) with fly. I recently restarted my game and still need HMs

Gyarados with Surf is failure. He's much better off with Waterfall. Regardless, it's always good to give it Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Dragon Dance. Gastrodon and Quagsire are much better Surf users anyway.

Um, Honchkrow should have Drill Peck, Sucker Punch, and Night Slash.

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
Years
how do i download pokemon from ranger to diamond and pearl and platinum?

you need two DS's and mystery gift on diamond, Pearl, or platinum. on Ranger you choose to send the pokemon or egg, and on the other you go to mystery gift to receive it. then, and i can't exactly remember, but i think you go to a pokemart with a blue roof and talk to the man in green

Alec_

Years
If a Blissey has the item Metronome and uses her move Metronome consecutive times, does the item increase the move's power?
Yes it would increase it's stats and power moves. But it does not increase PP's. Also it depends on what would Metronome skill would appear. It could be Thunder, Blizzard. etc.

~Fairytales.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
NEED HELP TO CATCH FEEBAS IN DIAMOND

hey need some help on catching feebas ive been trying and trying i just cant find it any where i know its in only 5 spots in the lake and they change daily, but im still having trouble plz help

Back