• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rarest Catches Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
Years
  • There is no anounced nintendo event for Celebi.Although I used an action replay to get mine and caught it with a great ball.But my rarest catch would be catching one of the legendary birds in leafgreen (can't remember which because it was a year ago and my game got deleted) with a poke ball.I brought it's health down to 1 (with False swipe of course) it had no status effects and I accidentally threw a poke ball but I caught it on my first try! I wish I had that luck with Lugia in Silver because when it has only one hit point and it's frozen I keep chucking ultra balls at it but I never caught it.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • Never found a shiny or another unusual rare Pok?mon. Guess I just have bad luck ;_; But if catching a 'legendary Pok?mon' is considered as a rare catch, then I would say Groudon with only 1 Ultra Ball.

Phaizar

Master Trainer
    Years
  • legendary pokes with pokeballs and net balls with shiny deoxys, shiny jirachi ,blue celebi?!and a unusual Groudon with Blue Scales and Gold everywhere else!?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    I had been trying to catch Rayquaza for days solidly, and I always ran out of Pokemon or Balls (I had like 200 Ultra Balls o_o;) And then I'm watching TV and just whacking A without looking, just hoping something will happen. And I caught it on the first turn, full hp, with an ultra ball. o__o; Exactly the same thing happened to my with Regice and Latias.

Are the legendaries just trying to wind me up or what? o__o

The Legend

Flaming Dragon
    Years
  • Gold = Raikou with a great ball, and a green sentret.

Leaf Green = orange pidgey,and a gold weepinbell

Emerald = A green wishmur,and a rayquaza with a great ball

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • In blue version I caught Mewtwo without any damage and with a pokeball on the first try.

I didn't realize this was only RSE..my rarest catch on RSE? Um..I guess would be Raquayza.

Deoxysguy

Deoxyaholic AND Scizorholic
    Years
  • My luckiest catch wasn't really a catch, I soft reseted twice on my Ruby and got a shiny treecko. Then a little later on my sapphire, it said there was a mass outbreak of surskit but I caught 4 Ralts in an hour instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back