• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
  • I swear, just on 4chan, everything's messed up since 3 years ago. *tries unsee*
    Back off-topic, how did you guys gotten to know this thread.
    This thread is, in my the best on these forums.
    Spoiler:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I only post in this section, the Pokemon anime section ~ Lately I've been going up to the HGSS section, too, though. Mostly lurking, though.

Oooh, I remember *seeing* this thread a lot, since I came in this section but never came in this thread (wasn't interested in shipping XD) When I started posting here, I only knew who Vernikova and AK47 were in this thread. I had seen AK47 around but I had really remembered him because (I still remember) he had called me an idiot in another thread XD For having a huge argument with someone. So I actually hated him for a while o.O (I don't now, of course XD I like you XD). Azumi and Lornami I had spoken to in other threads and was friends with before I or they posted here, I remember seeing Shedinjareese very few times...Ruby's the only one that I know only from this thread XD If I had not randomly decided to post in this thread one day, I would have no idea who he even was XD Now that's a scary thought ~

An odd thing I do remember from before I started posting here was that I always seemed to see Shedinjareese as the last poster here o.O

No, Ruby! Don't ignore her like you ignore me! :'(

I swear, just on 4chan, everything's messed up since 3 years ago. *tries unsee*

Ruby ignoringness :(

/c/ and /cm/ are actually nice boards on 4chan...

Yay Azumi, you don't fail at life :D

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • How is Ash and Dawn shipping called i always forget?Ash and Daqwn are the best!together aswell!
    PearlShipping.
    Wow, there's been a rush of PearlShippers ever since I got on here.
    RIP AK47. *sniffles*

I only post in this section, the Pokemon anime section ~ Lately I've been going up to the HGSS section, too, though. Mostly lurking, though.

Oooh, I remember *seeing* this thread a lot, since I came in this section but never came in this thread (wasn't interested in shipping XD) When I started posting here, I only knew who Vernikova and AK47 were in this thread. I had seen AK47 around but I had really remembered him because (I still remember) he had called me an idiot in another thread XD For having a huge argument with someone. So I actually hated him for a while o.O (I don't now, of course XD I like you XD). Azumi and Lornami I had spoken to in other threads and was friends with before I or they posted here, I remember seeing Shedinjareese very few times...Ruby's the only one that I know only from this thread XD If I had not randomly decided to post in this thread one day, I would have no idea who he even was XD Now that's a scary thought ~

An odd thing I do remember from before I started posting here was that I always seemed to see Shedinjareese as the last poster here o.O
    Consider me long-time stalker of this thread dating to the what.....40ish page. Damn, I had an account here but I forget the details and so went into the shadows for a year, until now. I pretty much know, like, 3/4 of the people on this board. 0o. Wait, I forgot, then who was Fukari? *is confused*

I hang on /v/, /b/ when I'm bored/need to shock friends, and /sci/ because an actual Asian kid needs help in Math.

Another good question, what are you guy's posting habits on this thread.
    I personally reply to every single time I see a new post on this thread.
    I have no life.
    *sigh*.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • There's no way they would let trainers use whips and stuff on their Pokemon anymore...o.O

Unless...in America (circa 1850).

Maybe you should. When you start saying anything like that, it has the potential to snowball, and I would rather not take the chance of being in the middle of that.

Yeah, only you. No one else said anything.

And places like 4chan post pictures of Slowpoke all the time when someone says old news. It's not that hard a joke to come up with.

I don't refer to 4chan as a liable site. It's not the question of showing a Slowpoke all the time, it's that this April Fool's joke wasn't original as Bulbapedia already used it.

No, Ruby! Don't ignore her like you ignore me!

That's only because of the ridiculous posts you made about your "conquering plans" to "take over" something that we guesturing to old members of this thread* never made in the first place and only lies within AK47's fantasies. It's in his head, not mine. I don't like getting dragged into the fantasies he has that someone else proliferates out of. Keep your games to yourself, leave me out of them.

Wait, I forgot, then who was Fukari? *is confused*

Your new friend on this thread. Sending secret messages that I don't know.

Not as a main character though.

Of course not. I just want to see Ash or CotD fulfill their promises of "seeing each other again". And see how really tough they are (like Paul).

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oooh, I remember *seeing* this thread a lot, since I came in this section but never came in this thread (wasn't interested in shipping XD) When I started posting here, I only knew who Vernikova and AK47 were in this thread. I had seen AK47 around but I had really remembered him because (I still remember) he had called me an idiot in another thread XD For having a huge argument with someone. So I actually hated him for a while o.O (I don't now, of course XD I like you XD).

Uh? When did I do that? :( Sowwy if I huwt wur feewings but...

LINKS...or it didn't happen.

Also, I hope you like me in just a friend way, I sort of had my brain miswired when I read that o_0' Good thing, because Azumi likes Jorah Nut Cheerios for breakfast.

In other news. The texas state math test I had to prepare for was ridiculously easy. They treat our math knowledge as if we were 8th graders! >:|

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I hang on /v/, /b/ when I'm bored/need to shock friends, and /sci/ because an actual Asian kid needs help in Math.

Azumi XD
    /adv/ when I need a laugh XD

Unless...in America (circa 1850).

lol that's why I said now

Yeah, only you. No one else said anything.

Yeah, but I didn't know know what anyone would say at the time. When you say that I'm trying to start some sort of thing between 2 countries, when there are people from one of the countries, no one knows how they're going to react o.O I would rather not be part of something like that.

I don't refer to 4chan as a liable site. It's not the question of showing a Slowpoke all the time, it's that this April Fool's joke wasn't original as Bulbapedia already used it.

1. Slowpoke isn't a hard joke to come up with. It's not an original joke 2. It takes more than a day to think up (or copy, whatever) a joke and then make a forum theme for it. There are forums on here where they talk about making new themes for the site, and they definitely take more than 1 day to make o.O So it was probably just a coincidence.

Uh? When did I do that? :( Sowwy if I huwt wur feewings but...

LINKS...or it didn't happen.

Also, I hope you like me in just a friend way, I sort of had my brain miswired when I read that o_0' Good thing, because Azumi likes Jorah Nut Cheerios for breakfast.

In other news. The texas state math test I had to prepare for was ridiculously easy. They treat our math knowledge as if we were 8th graders! >:|

Oh wow, I actually managed to find the link o.O It's from 2 years ago, so I would rather not anyone click on it and see my embarrassing posts o.O It's basically a ridiculously huge argument with Weedle...oh wow, I see why he hates me now...Anyway, what you said isn't what I remembered it was. You were actually talking about both of us, rather than me individually XD You just said we were both making ourselves look bad and dumb. I don't know why I was so offended XD So all is OK ~

Aww no, I hope that isn't you rejecting me, AK47...D: Not before I even get to declare my love for you. ...I don't like Cheerios D:

Haha wow, do you do a lot of those maths test things around the country?

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Azumi XD
    /adv/ when I need a laugh XD

Yeah, but I didn't know know what anyone would say at the time. When you say that I'm trying to start some sort of thing between 2 countries, when there are people from one of the countries, no one knows how they're going to react o.O I would rather not be part of something like that.

1. Slowpoke isn't a hard joke to come up with. It's not an original joke 2. It takes more than a day to think up (or copy, whatever) a joke and then make a forum theme for it. There are forums on here where they talk about making new themes for the site, and they definitely take more than 1 day to make o.O So it was probably just a coincidence.

Aww no, I hope that isn't you rejecting me, AK47...D: Not before I even get to declare my love for you. ...I don't like Cheerios D:
    /adv/? Not a bad thread.
    Oh i love /hr/. everything;'s so large and they have great wallpapers.

*what you said*
    Really, there's no severe tension. Sure, I've heard my parents every once in a while use a negative Japanese comparison, but nothing racism. I have a bunch of Japanese friends and my parents got nothing against it.

Ah I see......I see how this will turn out...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh wow, I actually managed to find the link o.O It's from 2 years ago, so I would rather not anyone click on it and see my embarrassing posts o.O It's basically a ridiculously huge argument with Weedle...oh wow, I see why he hates me now...Anyway, what you said isn't what I remembered it was. You were actually talking about both of us, rather than me individually XD You just said we were both making ourselves look bad and dumb. I don't know why I was so offended XD So all is OK ~

Haha wow, do you do a lot of those maths test things around the country?
    Because I am fair all the time. :P

I swear, if our genders were swapped, someone would call the cops XD...eh... I think Azumi's got you on her menu tomorrow.

And yep, I do a lot of math tests. I have a talent for Mathermatics and Calculators and Music. I am especial >:D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I only post in this section, the Pokemon anime section ~ Lately I've been going up to the HGSS section, too, though. Mostly lurking, though.

Oh, AND I also post in the Pokemon games section. : )

I remember coming in randomly and talking about shipping-related things. At that time, the shipping threads was still "noticed", yes? :|

...me?

Your new friend on this thread. Sending secret messages that I don't know.

Of course not. I just want to see Ash or CotD fulfill their promises of "seeing each other again". And see how really tough they are (like Paul).

>3 What does THAT mean? It wouldn't be that secretive when you understand Chinese. But you don't, so.

'kay.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years

• ...me?

>3 What does THAT mean? It wouldn't be that secretive when you understand Chinese. But you don't, so.

'kay.

Oh, you = Fukari!
    Well, before I began posting here again for the second time, I'm still to the name you had like a year ago, so 0o.

It means we are sending secret messages that can only be deciphered by you, DarkDreams (somewhat) and me.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:

Because that's Texas...:P

And yep, I do a lot of math tests. I have a talent for Mathermatics and Calculators and Music. I am especial >:D

I wish you could do the math I have to deal with. I like math too, but when a major is based on it, it becomes overkill.

Jorah said:

More like a lazy coincidence. Usually they'd plan on what they'd put on the forum on April Fool's Day.

*makes an immature guesture towards her with his tongue sticking out*

They help you lower cholesterol.

Tachibana Azumi said:

Yeah, I don't. And there's no point bothering to look up Google Translation so I know what you're saying something I shouldn't know.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • An odd thing I do remember from before I started posting here was that I always seemed to see Shedinjareese as the last poster here o.O

Hahaha this makes me smile. It would be strange except I did go through a phase where I'd kind of obsessively check the shipping forum whenever I was at my computer, so I'm not that surprised. Gosh... Oh and haha you might have seen me from the episode review discussions because I posted on there a lot... until I got behind.

What the heck 4chan discussion? I'm I guess not allowed to go on there whattheheck I'm like older than all y'all. Anyway.

Oh and question relatingish to shipping as raised by other posts: So Gary had fangirls at 10 years old?! I never made that connection before! He did seem pretty teenage for ten, but still. Who are all these hormonal cougars cheering for him at every corner?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Oh, you = Fukari!

It means we are sending secret messages that can only be deciphered by you, DarkDreams (somewhat) and me.

-.-

Most of them I don't understand at all when you use pinyin, so count me out. (Told you I suck in Mandarin.)
    Unless it's Chinese characters, that is...

Yeah, I don't. And there's no point bothering to look up Google Translation so I know what you're saying something I shouldn't know.

Actually we started talking about our real Chinese names, and the others I ignore/don't understand anyway~ So you should ask them. : P

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years

• -.-

Most of them I don't understand at all when you use pinyin, so count me out. (Told you I suck in Mandarin.)
    Unless it's Chinese characters, that is...

Actually we started talking about our real Chinese names, and the others I ignore/don't understand anyway~ So you should ask them. : P
    Oh, I can be bilingual when it comes to Pinyin and Characters.
    Well, my Traditional Chinese needs a huge brush=up, so 0o.

BTW where has DarkDreams been?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I swear, if our genders were swapped, someone would call the cops XD...eh... I think Azumi's got you on her menu tomorrow.

I'd want to call the police, too, because I definitely didn't plan a gender swap. ...Azumi, I do not wish to be eaten D:

I wish you could do the math I have to deal with. I like math too, but when a major is based on it, it becomes overkill.

You don't do maths, you do alphabets 8D

More like a lazy coincidence. Usually they'd plan on what they'd put on the forum on April Fool's Day.

They would probably plan their joke *before* April Fools day...and so...the slow joke...

*makes an immature guesture towards her with his tongue sticking out*

They help you lower cholesterol.

Nya :3

Oh, I see. But, Shredded Wheat is for me ~ I eat that pretty much everyday.

Hahaha this makes me smile. It would be strange except I did go through a phase where I'd kind of obsessively check the shipping forum whenever I was at my computer, so I'm not that surprised. Gosh... Oh and haha you might have seen me from the episode review discussions because I posted on there a lot... until I got behind.

Oh and question relatingish to shipping as raised by other posts: So Gary had fangirls at 10 years old?! I never made that connection before! He did seem pretty teenage for ten, but still. Who are all these hormonal cougars cheering for him at every corner?

Yeah, I think it was episode discussions ~

I wonder who they went to fangirl once Gary forced them to disband...they will travel across the land...searching far and wide...for a fanboy-ee (?). Wonder what would happen if they appeared on Paul's doorstep.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • I'd want to call the police, too, because I definitely didn't plan a gender swap. ...Azumi, I do not wish to be eaten D:

You don't do maths, you do alphabets 8D

They would probably plan their joke *before* April Fools day...and so...the slow joke...

Nya :3

Oh, I see. But, Shredded Wheat is for me ~ I eat that pretty much everyday.

Yeah, I think it was episode discussions ~

I wonder who they went to fangirl once Gary forced them to disband...they will travel across the land...searching far and wide...for a fanboy-ee (?). Wonder what would happen if they appeared on Paul's doorstep.
    Get that thought out of my mind!

But Algebra has... oh damn, Ruby beat me to it!

I still have the Slowpoke theme on. I LOVE it! It's like TOTALLY ASWM![/harleytiems]

Oh, I hate cereal. I eat Chinese Porridge! (It's terrible.) And sometimes You tiao and dou nai! (Sorry, Chinese).

Okay, let's look at real life. How many crazy Justin Bieber fangirls would follow him to the ends of the world? Imagine that only in Anime style.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm using Johto Elite ~ I like the black ~

Algebra is part of math, so there's lots of variables used.

I hate that stuff. Gets soggy too easily.

...-_- *facepalm* I know. Sometimes, I really wonder...-_- I can't believe you actually explained that....-_-

Really? I've never gotten Shredded Wheat soggy before o.O Worst is corn flakes, so I never eat those

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Oh, I can be bilingual when it comes to Pinyin and Characters.
    Well, my Traditional Chinese needs a huge brush=up, so 0o.

BTW where has DarkDreams been?

I can't. No one can understand when one uses Cantonese pinyin, therefore being unable to be bilingual.

She's probably on a deserted island or something. Hm, I'm hungry. *picks up menu*
    *hums a song*

?

I'd want to call the police, too, because I definitely didn't plan a gender swap. ...Azumi, I do not wish to be eaten D:

Why would I want to eat you~?
    *still humming that song*

...seriously what are you talking about? o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back