• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • XD This is way better than hatshipping... And hatshipping is cool. -lawl-

Hey, I might dig HatShipping more than Alto! xD

Max/Ghost of Maiden's Peak sounds awesome :DDD

I know, right? ;D

Why don't we call it 'Uselessshipping'? because it has absolute no hints and completely no use... XD

It's nevermet, crack, and lowly.

But PaisShipping is nevermet, crack, lowly, and yoai. How's that? ;D

But I'll stick with Max and his dead woman. <3

And CavalierShipping. <33

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I've never seen so many altoshippers... O___o I'm one too...but still, wow!

Because it's just awesome. Period. xP

Hey, I might dig HatShipping more than Alto! xD

Blasphemy! HatShipping's got nothing on Alto. 8D

And is there like a list of all the ships, cause some of these I've never even heard of (bar the ones being made up >>). *checks Bulba again

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • Very few ships get the honor of being a Bulbapedia article. The list is actually Bulbagarden-controlled.

Yeah, Holylight is on there.

Haruka Ketchum

♥advanceshipper♥
    Years
  • What is the best shipping hint that you know?

What is the best shipping hint you know?

well for me, it would be the luvdisc scene, in movie 9,

where Ash was staring at May and they were surrounded

by luvdiscs... it was a cute scene...

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
  • What is the best shipping hint you know?

well for me, it would be the luvdisc scene, in movie 9,

Same here, it's a great scene, considering the pokedex entry for luvdisk are: "It lives in warm seas. It is said that a couple finding this Pokémon will be blessed with eternal love"

I made a YouTube vid of this scene as well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTcYJekNNqg

In this scene the writers express how the luvdisk are super attracted to Ash & May, rather than a few luvdisk coming along, a whole swarm attracts to them, major AdvanceShipping hint.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • And YESS PAISSHIPPING :DDDDDDDDDDDD

xD

ZukanShipper - the old Pokédex (Kanto/Orange/Johto) & the new Pokédex (Hoenn)

COME ON!

Yeah, I pointed that out to the manga community of the forum. They thought it was whacko, too.

WadsShipping: DittoxChewing Gum

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • Haha Wadshipping.

As for the Luvdiscs, don't forget that Pikachu, Buizel, and Manaphy were with Ash and May. So it could point to any combination of the five.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • As for the Luvdiscs, don't forget that Pikachu, Buizel, and Manaphy were with Ash and May. So it could point to any combination of the five.

LuvdiscShipping. xD

Hmm, I need to check and see if the three I submitted the other day got through...maybe not. They were crappy names. xD

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
  • As for the Luvdiscs, don't forget that Pikachu, Buizel, and Manaphy were with Ash and May. So it could point to any combination of the five.

Lets not forget that Pikachu and Buizel are both male, and they were hanging with Ash, so that would not really work.

and I doubt the whole Manaphy and May thing... May was just the first human to come in contact with Manaphy, making it more of a Manaphy thinks May as a mother type thing.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • Haha Wadshipping.

As for the Luvdiscs, don't forget that Pikachu, Buizel, and Manaphy were with Ash and May. So it could point to any combination of the five.

thank you. pikashipping is good. AdvancedChuShipping, too. and whilst the writers may have just been trying to screw around with everyone's heads (they adore doing that) and make advanceshipping look good (they've done it with most other ashxfemale main character ships at least once), some of us will be determined to get something else out of it. I'm one of them.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • thank you. pikashipping is good. AdvancedChuShipping, too. and whilst the writers may have just been trying to screw around with everyone's heads (they adore doing that) and make advanceshipping look good (they've done it with most other ashxfemale main character ships at least once), some of us will be determined to get something else out of it. I'm one of them.

If you mean get something else out of having a main girl look good with ash, then I'm all for it. A main reason why a few pearlshipper are a tad annoying, all because Dawn is oh so 'kawaii'.

Kawaii, cute, adorable, whatever. I need proof and valid, though...slightly major hints. Not cuteness because they look cute together.

Is another reason why I like Altoshipping.

And a pokeshipper, with it's slight hints.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Lets not forget that Pikachu and Buizel are both male, and they were hanging with Ash, so that would not really work.

It's only speculation that Pikachu is male. I think it's male, but I know a good chunk of people who will say otherwise.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Haha Wadshipping.

FINALLY!

Someone realizes that! And Advanceshipping is getting old....

Manaphy and May were smiling at each other in that scene, and so were Ash and Pikachu.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I'm watching the BF episodes now because I missed them before. I see Contestshipping more reasonable than Advanced, although I do see spots that lead to Advancedshipping. But again keep in mind that it' s one-sided with May on this one, whereas with Contestshipping you definitely see some stuff going on between the two.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm watching the BF episodes now because I missed them before. I see Contestshipping more reasonable than Advanced, although I do see spots that lead to Advancedshipping. But again keep in mind that it' s one-sided with May on this one, whereas with Contestshipping you definitely see some stuff going on between the two.

Definately.

But, I don't even see AdvanceShipping as one-sided at all. Neither of them show anything, in my opinion. There are moments, but even still, May's too busy with her roses from Drew and Ash is busy worshipping his badges.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back