• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    lol the reason everyone isnt mentioning May or even Dawn (much) is because we all know Ash will end up with Misty, though May or Dawn would be a good second guess.

We don't know Ash is going to end up with Misty, or if he will end up with anyone. He could just be one of those people who prefer to work on this battling career compared to having an interest on a girl.

Personally, Misty should not be with Ash. Misty, even though the dub sees her having a crush on Ash, she seems more like a big sister type than girlfriend type.

I want Ash with Dawn. I like the coupling.

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Yeah, I think Misty, although she's a bit too tall for him

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Not one of 'em!

Ash should continue being single and having these series flings with all of them. (like a player) And even more 'n' more will come.

And who's on the sidelines?

...poor ol' Brock. ):

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I say Misty because dawn is way too young and may is as well...lol...in relaity time, Dawn is 10, May is like 11 or 12, and Ash is like 15 or 16......and Misty is about the saem age as Ash just about...

Nodorsho

Do you want to be my pet? <3
    Years
  • Other than Gizelle from "The School of Hard Knocks," Ash has never shown interest in anyone romantically. The only thing that is on his mind is becoming a Pokemon Master.

Perhaps he will acquire a girlfriend in the future, but it will not be until after he has reached his goal of becoming a Pokemon Master. That said, I doubt he will ever get romantically involved with Misty, May, or Dawn. Misty did have a crush on Ash, but who is to say she has retained that crush? Besides, Ash has never shown any interest in her. He seems to only view her as a big sister. As for May and Dawn, he shares a friendship/student-mentor relationship with both of them. He has never shown romantic interest in them, nor have they ever shown romantic interest in him.

lazysensei

Catcher not a Fighter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    I believe he should be with Misty if he had to be with someone because he showed no real attraction to anyone else but Misty.

Years
  • Oh God, fandom has reached its unorthodox extremes.
    Time to rage.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I mean, why the hell would such a thought come to your mind while watching the series? He's just a ten year old!
    FFS!

I just can't wait for you people to de-rep me with "Calm down!"

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Ash has aged 4 years at most throughout the series. If you ask me, 14 is too young to "be with" someone. Plus, it'll never happen- The show is about Pokémon, not love. The writers think if you steer away from the innocent and Pokémon-related plot lines for just a moment, you're going to have a lot of unhappy kiddies.

But, I suppose, if I had to pick... Misty, probably. Everyone else is just a stereotypical girl, dresses, pink, etc. whereas.. Well, Misty was an actual character.

hihi_hikari

Im NOT named after Dawn/Hikari
    Years
  • Alright, I saw this thread and HAD TO JOIN THE SITE. Okay, I'd like to say that I support:
    ShoppingShipping (BrockXMay)
    OrangeShipping (MistyXTracey)
    PearlShipping (AshXDawn)
    GrassShipping (GardeniaXJames)
    ElderShipping (DeliaXProfessor Oak)
    ShootsDownShipping (ZoeyXKenny)
    One-sided NavigatorShipping (MaxXBrock; by one-sided, I mean that Brock doesn't return Max's feelings)
    LargomorphShipping (BunnearyXPikachu)
    VenoShipping (KogaXSabrina)
    FestivalShipping (HarleyXSolidad)
    PiplupXTurtwig
    I don't know why I support some of these, I just do. Please don't ask why.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • I choose pokemon, because seriously in all the years pokemon has been on TV he hasn't looked twice at a girl, not to mention he seems to dislike the way Brock is around girls thus setting up a psychological problem based in that being attracted to girls is a disgusting, however humorous, behavior.

Years
  • Ash has aged 4 years at most throughout the series. If you ask me, 14 is too young to "be with" someone. Plus, it'll never happen- The show is about Pokémon, not love. The writers think if you steer away from the innocent and Pokémon-related plot lines for just a moment, you're going to have a lot of unhappy kiddies.

But, I suppose, if I had to pick... Misty, probably. Everyone else is just a stereotypical girl, dresses, pink, etc. whereas.. Well, Misty was an actual character.

It doesn't matter how old he is. It's just that... you people have become so sickly obsessed you're now talking about the series romance? Not only are you incredibly lame, but you've also dropped the bar to an all new low. Oh well. I'll just wait for my de-rep now.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I feel I just had to join this site in order to add to this! ^_^
    The ships I support are:
    CookieShipping - I just love it to bits. I think May has a bit of a thing for Harley... Or not. But I still love it!
    Pokeshipping - Misty obviously likes Ash. No doubt about it.
    GymShipping - Brock/Misty
    ShoppingShipping - Brock/May
    LightRockShipping - Brock/Dawn
    KitchenMaidShipping - Brock/Autumn
    BlushShipping - Brock/Lucy
    ContestShipping - May/Drew - I'm sorry but how obvious is this? Extremely.
    RocketShipping - Jessie/James
    DiamondShipping - Giovanni/Delia
    ElderShipping - Delia/Oak
    KantoContestShipping - Harley/Solidad

I pretty much ship Brock with every girl ^_^

I can't stand AdvanceShipping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back