• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • XD The finger thing... that was a complete joke. Zappy and Casey did the same thing. :P

That Guy

aka Amphros23
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    What about Other Entertianment...I have only been her a very short time but does anyone else think that forum needs a new mod?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, Nick's said that he can handle it fine, and the area looks clean and tidy ^^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    It may be a good idea to also PM S-Mods+ as well to lock a thread, we have power everywhere ;)

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Amphros23 said:
    Well what about this......closing a thread a week after it should have been closed?

http://70.85.66.172/showthread.php?p=856184

Wow, I JUST did that. oO;

Yeah, anyways, I did say that I could handle it in the PM I sent back to Claire, but I also admitted that I need to be more active there. I am trying to be more active there, it's just that since OC is a lot more active, I tend to keep a closer eye on it.

If you want to add another mod to OE, then that's fine, it's just that that forum hardly ever needs modding.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I forgot that you modded other forums and I know how hard it is to be active. I mean it is sometimes hard for me to be active and I am not even a mod :P Yeah so I retract my statement...

Years
  • I agree with Nick.OE is hardly active besides the fact of people posting what they are currently listening to.OC is alot bigger and harder to mod.Give him a break.Some of you may want a mod in there cause you want it, but we have alot of mods that can take it, so I suggest that first before bringing in a new mod if one is needed in PE.
    Don't worry about it Nick, everything is fine in there.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Hey, Eli, wanna swap? Sprites for OC. You know you want to XD. :P (Admins, I'm JOKING! But Eli would be good in Sprites XD. Tendo, I'll reply to your post when I go to uni tomorrow, I have to go to bed now.)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Amphros23 said:
    Hey JA, glad you are back on the staff...but dont ever leave again :P We need you to watch over the newbie mods XD
    Who are the newbie mods.There are no newbie mods now.So who is going to mod sprites.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Wah! And now, let's begin my complaints!!! xD J/K :P

Well, partly kidding, because I actually do have a complaint... just something I didn't really like...
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=29061
    That thread is a suggestion that I made, which many considered as a good idea even though there were some rules which might have made it inappropriate for this place.
    However, I did not receive a precise and definitive response from higher staff, and I have to say that no higher staff really considered it apart from Erica and Claire...

Erica said they might give it a try, but I don't see its implementation anywhere... xD

So my question is - are you still discussing this or you just ignored it?? ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    With that idea, we'd need more feedback from other higher staff than just myself and erica when it comes to creating another PC forum section ^^; ill post in the thread again to encourage andy etc. to have a look

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Thankies Claire... I appreciate it ^^

I just wish someone would look at it... by the way, should I have done this by PM or is it fine to have posted it here??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back