• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

latias45

Punk
Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    yep a thing that knock down a marbel evry 15 min or so.. but i was at girl scout and it was a over night woot and there was a dance party!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Hello, this is instructor Raven Ruka.
    I am Dolores's teacher working to make her better at her art of drawing .
    However I had to use her sn cause she signed up for many places and I dont know what she uses for the school Ip and I dont need to make a extra screen name. I'm not going to hurt anyone here and I'm not going to be here long, I only signed on to let everyone know FreeNatureArts (Dolores) will not be on for the next few days because she has a flu virus and needs to rests till she feel alot better then now.

On all the days she will be gone, I will be here and on other forums to keep tabs of her friends and Pms . If anything seems of interest that she needs to know about I will tell her when I visit her laiter tonight. Untill then I will just quietly watch inless ask to do more by her friends.

_____________________________-Raven Ruka-____________________

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Woah, completely forgot about the club, I skipped page 4
    Hope I didn't miss anything too important
    Oh no! Flu virus! Sorry about that FNA

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    no not that much and you may what to change you avvy XD. how have you been blaze? ps you may what to make your sig smaller. so it does not go away.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • His signature is at the chosen size from the other signatures I'v seen.
    I'll be sure to let her know you came on.And I read all the pages from her history folder, inless you want to know what makes her draw or how she became a good artist you didint miss much.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I've got a new cool avvy. It is the crystal animation for typhlosion.
    This board is extremely active currently!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Nice new avy ^_^.
    And yes I have returned =D!!!
    How is everyone, congrats to Latias45 on her new fanclub DEC was sweet enough to make ^_^.

edit: btw the one who was on my signature is my teacher and long time friend of the family Raven(john) Ruka.
    He's a artist and works in the instatute close to my house ^_^. He ment no harm as he has already placed ^^ He just wanted to help so I gave him my pw and told him to let everyone know why I was rarly gone tha past four days=3

Thanks raven ^_^ Hope you return as a member =D!

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Yeah me too ^^ Oh and for anyone who hasent seen it here is my latest drawing on oekaki, I did it when I was sick so some of the coloring is off and it looks like a mouse more then a cat XD but I hope you can enjoy it ^^.
    The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

C&C is welcome =D And thanks pory.

Back