• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
  • Sorry for not posting here , lolI am kinda busy when not at school drawing 6 oekakis at onceXD

Rd absol
    Pokedragonsfire art trade
    latias45 dragon request
    char's ninetales
    Fan art for forest grovyle
    and porygons thunderdragon =3

Along with that I'm entering three oekaki contest at school.
    The Dragons magic photo scene contest
    The Hight of fame (make you'r favorite jap chari) contest
    The dune scene contest

It's nice to have alot of thinsg to do on oekaki cause the fun never ends ^_^ It's just pashents of the drawings owner that hast to be thought about and everything els is peachy ^_^ I have 2 months to finish the contests and other then that everything els is smooth sailing. I just forgot about the fan club and sometimes I dont even get here every day o_o.

I'll be back to normal activity after the contests though ^_^. So it wont be to long =D.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Yeah thats true, befor I was doing only one request at a time and life seemed slightly meeningless o.o. Now a days with so much to do I dont have time to think that way and I also have alot of cool things to draw ^_^.
    Artist block really depresses me and without it life seems normal XD.
    Though compaired to many other people a life of school shamanism and play is way out of the normal daily lifeXD.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Mwar, more than 431 replies (432 to be exact). This board sure is popular!
    I picked up Pokemon Emerald yesterday, but I'm trading Treecko and Mudkip to my Sapphire before I actually start it with Torchic. I did the same thing with my Leaf Green, mwar! Has anyone else picked up Emerald?
    Very cute kitty! I always love pictures of cats, since they are my favorite pet.
    Glad to see you're okay, FNA! Nice picture of Persian! I'm sure it will win the mwar contest!

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Hey thanks for the comment ^^ I hope it does win the contest, lol I just hafta wait a month and then I'll ask for a badge befor winning =3.
    I havent played those games yet, how are they?

And I'm doing fine ^_^. I have had a few new rats for the last month so I can socialize with them and now there wonderul pet rats insted of wild crazy rats o.o. My sister thinks it's amazing how I turned them around in only a month but it wasint hard at all ^^ I just give them ettention like all my other animals and feed them from my hand =D. Hopefuly they can join the other rats in running around my room soon, if only they could get over mitsy being there it would have been done already XD.
    Heres there photo's. And btw they can be adoupted depending on age state and personality of the person who so chooses to have them.

Now I have some new pictures of them ready to show, welcome my new Agootie burkshires Sahara Sakura and Siarra!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • ^_^ I wish I could meet with everyone, I love talking to you all here and I know it would be a blast in person.
    However it also depends on who's scared of these little creatures or has respitory problems ^^;
    Other then that I'm more happy to invite everyone here for a BBQ this summer. My brothers inviteing everyone from Anim8or.com and the day after is when I can invite people =D. We just need to refill the pool and wait for a nicer day T_T..

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Yup ^^ My cusin angel is scared of the rats and wont come near my room =3 sad thing is I only spend time with people I know outside or in my room so we didint talk that much cause it was raining and we waisted the day watching some old easter movie -_- Since then I want to know if anyone is bothered by them=D. Lol cause even outside I have a least one of them on me XD.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Yeah ^^ I have alot of problems with guy trying to grab them and set em loose though so I really just stay in the yard and play with them in the sand trap =3. They Love when I let them jump off my head and dig like crazy till the face is totaly covered XD!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Last post
    MAYA! :huggles: hey^_^ I'v been great, My new rats are making things alot easier for me back at home and everyone seems to be interested in them =3 I'm hopeing they find good homes but if they dont I'm more them happy to keep Sakura and the group ^_^.
    Maybe I can get one of the drawings done today, so far I'v entered a SPeed Contest in school and they alow us to do three drawings a day for it. I made a moglin from Adventure Quest and a chocobo from FF7XD.
    Right now i'm thinking of what to draw for harvest moon o_o...
    I'll figure it out soon^_^.

How have you been?

Alrighty =D People are getting cerios about my ratties andwhat they are so I thought I would show them and there type name.

Agooty Burkshire

Agooty hooded

Siamies and Rushian blue

Cinnamon

Irish Rex- Pigment black

Agooty rouge

American blue

Agooty Satin

Black eyed white

Fawn hoodie

There are sevral other kinds like the hairless and the Darker of fawns.
    I just figured I would clear up some things for some users that like rats and if anyone had any questions I can answer them here since there of my favorite rodent pet =3.
    lol

Last edited:
    Back