• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I should get around to doing some homework and going on Non Invisible..But I'll do that just before I go to bed and I wont not procrastinate. XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Ai, sorry, u got a point there. Didn't think of that, and wow, you really have put off celebrating new years...w ell "Happy new year's!", so when are we going 2 celebrate 2006s' new years? lol XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well g'night Aqua

hmmm, I should really get around to doing some homework as well, seeing as it's 4:30 PM, Sunday afternoon, and I haven't looked at my homework all week (literally!)

Ai, sorry, u got a point there. Didn't think of that, and wow, you really have put off celebrating new years...w ell "Happy new year's!", so when are we going 2 celebrate 2006s' new years? lol XD
    We'll get around to it ... eventually :P

The Procrastinators club

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If we celebrate Chistmas of 06 in 05 New year then if we reverse that we get presents earlier and Stay up later XD
    And it's only 1:30 something for me woot, So I can procrastinate doing homework more.

Ullion

Years
  • WHAT? sunday afternoon? 4;00? WHAT? its 1:36AM here.. sunday morning... lol wth? urs like.. 13 hours ahead of me.. which is technically impossible! and the time change ahsnt occured yet... so ..well.. ye! XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Obviously yous are in different places in teh world. You should look up a world time difference later, but not now. XD

Ullion

Years
  • i know hes in a diff time zone im not stupid.. but the differnces between a place can only be 12 hours? or is it 24? im prete sure max is a 12hour difference, so obviously something is a bit fishy about what Ray is talkin about -_- lol..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD, just makin' sure you understood XD.
    It can range between 0-24..Well according to PC's time zone setting'z..BTW I didn't go check..I remembered

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD, Interesting picture, I would comment more...But I'll leave more comments on that till' later XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hehee what does that have to do with procrastination :P

Unless you want who ever is there to hurry up and take out one of Ash's eyes? :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD, teh way you put that was funny. I'm assuming teh obvious that she likes Ash and wants to devote each post with a pic of him randomly. Though I'm not going to dedicate any of my posts with a pic..If I would it would take me a while XD.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heheh makes sense.

I don't mind all that much, but I'd prefer it if the pic's were related to the art of procrastination in anyway possible.

Or we could just make up captions for how it is related. I personally prefer my suggestion for this picture XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah I go for captions!!
    But also talking about normal procrastination without pictures and captions, they will be koolz.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I better work on a new theme for this...

Ah! Plenty of procrastinating promised. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I need to procrastinate more tomoz..I didn't get out of anything tonight..

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
  • Unfortunately, it seems I won't be able to procrastinate so much today. I've been blowing off that English essay for a while, and it's due tomorrow. It shouldn't take me too long to write, however, so I'll be around for a while today as well. I'll just have to find something else to procrastinate on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back