• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Nah, it's OK ^^ I'm gonna probably give the Grass starters Leaf Guard, the Fire starters Sand Stream, and the Water starters Snow Cloak. Unfortunately, the Fire/Water starters will be hit by the weather effects that help their abilities 'til they evolve. Actually, none of them will learn the weather moves that power their abilities 'til when they first evolve.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I decided to reserve one there, too XD

No taking Larvitar from meh D=<

Well, I'm now in the Torn World in Plat. And I ran out of space in my Albums to post any more pics *shot*

I suppose I could attach files...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Joy.

My character will be Gale. She's a tactician, so... =D And her Larvitar will be Terra Ruby, Terra for short.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Joy.

My character will be Gale. She's a tactician, so... =D And her Larvitar will be Terra Ruby, Terra for short.

whats that supposed to mean?

i have a new love for the Rhy~ family

<3
    <3
    <3

But not Rhypherior. He is fugly​

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD I house a love for the Zubat family right now (mainly Crobat), and a love for Larvitar and its evos.

Dude, my Pokemon are practically getting pwned by Cyrus's. And if it wasn't for the fact that I made Ruru a Gallade instead of a Gardevoir, I would've fallen mercy to his Weavile X_x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD Oh, and I'm loving my Luxray right now, too. She helped me pwn let's see now... Cyrus's Gyarados, his Honchkrow, AND Crobat. With never-missing Thunders, and the occasional Thunder Fang.

Gallade pwned Weavile; Gastrodon pwned Houndoom. Now I'm where Giratina is (FUN...).

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    My Magneton sigle handedly pwned all of Lorelei's water pokemon. Then Ninetales pwned her Jynx.

Then Rhydon took care of Bruno's 2 Onix's with Surf and Aerodactyl took care of the rest.

I'm kinda worried about Agatha though. None of my poke's know any super effective attacks against Ghosts

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Wow... No Bite or anything? Or no Ghostly moves? Dang, if Gengar and whatnot didn't have the Levitate ability, Ground moves would do so much against it. Psychic moves, I think, could hit it too...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Wow... No Bite or anything? Or no Ghostly moves? Dang, if Gengar and whatnot didn't have the Levitate ability, Ground moves would do so much against it. Psychic moves, I think, could hit it too...

nope, nothing

Aerodactyl DID have Bite; but i replaced it for AncientPower. which has helped me SO MUCH.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *blasts you to pieces* This Giratina's hard, OK? But at least half of its attacks don't effect my Chansey (good thing I brought her along!), and some of them don't do much to Ruby XD

Plus, it's Paralyzed right now (kudos to my Luxray), so...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah, I don't think she does in the manga. We just made it up for her since it's a Ranger thing, you know? XD

Grah, Giratina is SUCH A FRIGGIN' PAIN X_x

OK, OK, I TAKE IT BACK!!! I actually just caught it as I posted this XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah. It took me about a trillion PokeBalls (well, the varieties, really) and about a trillion Hyper Potions X_x And a couple Revives (to use on my Chansey so if the Giratina tried a Ghost move, it would epically fail).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back