• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Experiment_626_Lover

Stitch Lover
Years
  • Yeah..It does feel kinda lonely here..Though I've only been a member for about a week or so. x3 There are some members that come and go, I'm afraid. Hopefully I'll stay here for a memorable time. =3

Does anyone get to watch those early-morning episodes? They're at 6:30 AM for me..I get to watch them when I'm getting ready for school. ( D> I'm so not a morning person. ) The one I saw this morning was 'Red Star'. That's one of my favorite Starfire-featuring episodes, besides 'How Long Is Forever?'.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • I am sorry about my inactivity in the club guys. I don't watch Teen Titans as much as I use to. I tonight would like to hand ownership responsiblities to Cybex Mewtwo. Consider me founder and member, but no longer owner. From now on Cybex Mewtwo rules the club.

Since Cybex has been moved from his position as Vice President, Akio123 will take his place.

I haven't seen Teen Titan since October, so I feel horrible. Maybe if I get chance I will watch tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Akio123 said:
    maybe Jinx will join the Titans who are vastly growing.
    OMG, that would be so cool to see her join the Teen Titans!!:shocked:
    The Hunk said:
    I am sorry about my inactivity in the club guys. I don't watch Teen Titans as much as I use to. I tonight would like to hand ownership responsiblities to Cybex Mewtwo. Consider me founder and member, but no longer owner. From now on Cybex Mewtwo rules the club.

Since Cybex has been moved from his position as Vice President, Akio123 will take his place.

I haven't seen Teen Titan since October, so I feel horrible. Maybe if I get chance I will watch tomorrow.
    *GASPS many times*
    OMG, NNOO!!

Years
  • The Hunk said:
    I am sorry about my inactivity in the club guys. I don't watch Teen Titans as much as I use to. I tonight would like to hand ownership responsiblities to Cybex Mewtwo. Consider me founder and member, but no longer owner. From now on Cybex Mewtwo rules the club.

Wow. We'll miss you. :surprised
    And congrats to Cy. ^_^

Years
  • ^^ Yeah, and I saw the new eppy on Saturday! It was cool..
    (yet I still haven't seen "Kid Flash" yet)

I agree. When we had our previous contests, it really did seem to get some good attention. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Maybe we could PM people on the member list and ask them if they want to come back (and add in the contest as well)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • yeah I kinda noticed people don't post here as often. What braught me back here was the episode with Kid Flash he was so freaking awesome and he like instantly became my favorite character.

Back