• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VP's Fan Club

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • I'm doing very well today, thanks NRness. My arm hurts a lot though, cos I got an inoculation yesterday. The doctor says my arm will hurt for a few days its completely normal.

Avie, my school lasts for 6 hours (9:00 to 3:00)

Darn, the Spybot: Search and Destroy in my computer is driving me NUTS!!!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    I'm doing very well today, thanks NRness. My arm hurts a lot though, cos I got an inoculation yesterday. The doctor says my arm will hurt for a few days its completely normal.

Avie, my school lasts for 6 hours (9:00 to 3:00)

Darn, the Spybot: Search and Destroy in my computer is driving me NUTS!!!

I spend 10 hours in my school.... *sighs*

anyways, we havent talked for a while... i'm quite busy at school lately...

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I used to box when I was 9, but not that much anymore. I do taekwondo instead.

10 hours, wow. And I'm not surprised if you're busy. Curse homework!!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    I used to box when I was 9, but not that much anymore. I do taekwondo instead.

10 hours, wow. And I'm not surprised if you're busy. Curse homework!!

lol, yeah, curse it...
    anyways, do you have lockers? just wanting to know

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Yeah, lots of cows and fields. Fresh air. Milk! (yummy!) Hardly get asthma anymore, thank God.

Avester, last night I dreamt about you! lol

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    Yeah, lots of cows and fields. Fresh air. Milk! (yummy!) Hardly get asthma anymore, thank God.

Avester, last night I dreamt about you! lol

Really? in a way how? I'm kinda wondering too.... ^^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • OK I'm about to tell the story.

Ms. Rendall from Room 8 in our school has left, and so, the principal got a new teacher trainee, and you can probably guess who the trainee is (Avester). The moment I saw Avester's face, I yelled "YO AVESTER, WHAT UP!" and the whole class laughed. Then I stood up and said "This teacher is on my MSN list, I swear to God!" and more laughter. Then I said "I mean it! She is from the Philippines! She's my friend!" and the whole class laughed some more, then Mr. Murray gave me a detention. The moment I got detention I woke up. lol

Master, NZ is the most beautiful place I've been to, so yes.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    OK I'm about to tell the story.

Ms. Rendall from Room 8 in our school has left, and so, the principal got a new teacher trainee, and you can probably guess who the trainee is (Avester). The moment I saw Avester's face, I yelled "YO AVESTER, WHAT UP!" and the whole class laughed. Then I stood up and said "This teacher is on my MSN list, I swear to God!" and more laughter. Then I said "I mean it! She is from the Philippines! She's my friend!" and the whole class laughed some more, then Mr. Murray gave me a detention. The moment I got detention I woke up. lol

Master, NZ is the most beautiful place I've been to, so yes.
    That was quite weird.... but anyways, it is good to hear that you had a dream like that! ^^

anyways, bart, how are ya this day?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Yeah, we got one. And I'm fine thanks for asking. I get weird dreams all the time. Sometimes stupid, sometimes perverted, but sometimes just plain weird. o_O

Back