• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Shipping can be fun unless you get TOO into it... And most of the characters in the anime are very young so when you remember that Ash is ten it gets a little awkward. Although Jessie and James is very cute I don't ship much in the anime... this does not stand true for pokespe because the characters grow older and there are semi-canon relationships like bill and daisy or kinda ruby and sapphire

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

I recall Oak spending a lot of time with Delia in the anime including holidaying with her and Age Gap relationships happen in the real world.

For some reason in the anime Oak does not look that old either.

If the makers were to make such a ship canon it may well be awkward for the story and Ash.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Apparently, the English dub tried shipping Delia with Giovanni in an unofficial musical. O_O

Bulbapedia said:
    In Pokémon Live!, it is stated that Delia dated Giovanni and was in his gang, but took a better route in life when she met Ash's father, though this might not be the case in the anime.

source

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Now that's interesting. We don't know much about Ash's real father, do we? He has left on a Pokémon journey and hasn't returned. I believe they planned to use him in the plot later, but never got to it for some reason.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Let's see Ash is slightly tan with black hair as is Giovanni...could the original plan have been for Giovanni to be Ash's father?

When this may have been seen as too dark for a anime watched by children the idea was dropped with no replacement father.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

When I was a kid, I always thought that Giovanni was Gary/Blue's dad because one of the Team Rocket grunts said that Giovanni's son had red hair (which I somehow misinterpreted), and I was wondering why Gary/Blue had stepped up as the Viridian City Gym Leader. And it turns out that Giovanni's son was indeed a rival, but just not the rival that I had expected, haha.

d

I like Silver. I miss when the Pokemon rivals were assholes. Now they just compliment me on how strong I am ;_;

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

So who is Silver's mother? As he has red hair the mother will also likely have Red Hair. It won't be Misty or Flannery...It could be Lorelei however.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back