• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • "39" Not gunna let this go to waste Sven 8D

Anyhow, it seems like people are just starting to get back on, but here in 3 days I won't be on for a whole week. D: Ya guys had better be here still when I get back lol.

And good job Sven! :3 I guess that college work really messed with your number line?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

The only time I don't use my starter is if I'm doing a randomized run or a challenge, I don't really like not using starters.

(Is that 500 posts? It sure is!)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Sven your finally "frucking" done? Wow i finished awhile ago haha
    But seriously even summer is busy i wish i could just post for atleast half an hour a day

Years

Things not so good here in my neck of the woods, I got reported by a neighbour for being too loud because of doing nothing but fighting with my family again. Cops came and I was extremely petrified, because I view them as evil. Yes, I actually have a nasty fear of authority figures.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Woah I'm alive.

I've been working on my Ash cosplay finally. It's my first time so I keep messing up ahaha but as long as it comes out okay, I guess?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Which outfit of Ash are you cosplaying? I'm gonna guess Best Wishes, but XY might be fair game aha. xD

Years

No one is stalking the thread for the ghost statuses. Thats almost a sin and as the punishment, Im taking it :P

Hikamaru you have some idiot in your neighborhood, dont let it get to you. Hope its alright now.

Guys what is your favorite non-dragon Legendary? Kyogre and Suicune over here, oh and Mew, and Arceus and Articuno...cant choose, crap. :D

Years

I like the more majestic Legendaries, particularly the many Psychic-types, and there's also Manaphy, Diancie and Xerneas.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Victini or Meloetta theyre so cute and have always been favs.
    Theres alot of dragons haha

Years

Speaking of Cresselia, I recall a Monotype Random where I literally slayed my opponent's team with one (my team was Psychic and his was Ground) thanks to being faster than most of his Pokemon, his attacks not doing much (and I had Leftovers on Cresselia, which made her shrug off most of the damage) and the fact he had literally nothing to protect against her Ice Beam. In fact, half his team had 4x weaknesses to Ice, and I also landed a lucky freeze on his Diggersby.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I tend to forget which ones are my favorite (don't ask me how XD), but as of this moment my favorites might be Articuno and Victini, simply because they're both cute and awesome at the same time! :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

SHAYMIN 5EVER
    AND MANAPHY AND MEW AND VICTINI ARE CLOSE AFTERWARDS
    BUT ALWAYS SHAYMIIII

Hope everything's cool now hikamaru. :(

Oh ho and Ash cosplay? I tried a Special!Red one once for Halloween. No. It didn't work. >w> But I'm sure yours is 10x better than mine was! XD

Years

I think you misunderstood, I was actually destroying my opponent with that Cresselia. I now know why it's so good in battle, but the lack of a recovery move is what holds her back.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I was talking about back then about your family fight and the neighbors calling the cops but yeah that's ..... cool

Wait so Cresselia doesn't learn Recover? It seems like she should....

Years

I was shocked when I heard that Cresselia was a real Pokemon. I thought it was just a fakemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back