• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

I remember hearing peple joking about Wailord's density on another site. Also sorry for not participating in the discussion earlier.

Years

It does not surprise me that Wailord is so heavy it is a whale type pokemon correct so its just copying the characteristics of a real life whale

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Him and Groudon are 2 of the heaviest pokemon it seems althoug i always picture wailord bigger

Years

I was so shocked when I discovered Groudon's weight and I was "man this thing has just claimed the title of the heaviest Pokemon ever". The Primal form would probably be even heavier.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

A few Pokemon whose sizes have surprised me are Furret and Crobat. I had imagined them to be way smaller than they are.

Years

Serpentine Pokemon are surprisingly big, it's like they measure their body length as their height and hence why they come out so tall.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

When I'm bored, I scroll through the PokeDex and see how pokemon compare size-wise to humans, and I've been more than just a little terrified... xD

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

I learn that I can escape being buried hundred feet deep underground in a cave with just a string of rope. xD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

A rope isn't so random as you might think. You can lay it down from the entrance and follow it back, the spinning part is weird though, probably just added to make it appear less boring.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • 97 Dang I was just gunna say that.^
    ALSO BACK

I remember going through random FireRed dex entries ln my sister's game and the Dratini shocked me because I figured Dratini could be held by a person, maybe 3 feet at the longest.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    1 can't blame you if i didn't promise to go easy on the booing i would of done the same thing

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I would usually dang this moment but that 98 was just there for sooooo long....
    So how do you guys like PC's new section?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The PokeCommunity World? I think it's an awesome idea honestly. It is something I would've loved to participate in a few years ago but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to do it now.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

It's a great idea! There's so many possibilities. It's going to be cool seeing everyone's regions develop and seeing the world map grow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back