• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years

Cresselia relies on Moonlight for her restorative needs.

I had Cresselia in PMD Time (well everyone has, but like on the main squad) and it was quite fun roaming around as her.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I used her a bit in Darkness too, along with Manaphy, bug I just don't like using a team other than hero and partner, with the occasional "this pokemon must join your team temporarily" or those "lead me to the treasures" missions.

And with Sunny Day and Primal Groudon and all that going on I can't imagine Moonlight is a very good choice....

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I played mostly with my hero and partner too, but later I started to train other Pokémon as well, but I often had either my hero or the partner on my team, unless I was doing low levelled dungeons.

And with Sunny Day and Primal Groudon and all that going on I can't imagine Moonlight is a very good choice....

But Moonlight restores two third of the HP in sunlight, while only half the HP in plain weather. You know, Pokémon logic.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

But Moonlight restores two third of the HP in sunlight, while only half the HP in plain weather. You know, Pokémon logic.

Are you serious. I thought Moonlight healed less in sunlight while Morning Sun healed twice as much. Guess I gotta pay better attention. >.>

Hey guys just stopping by to say I'm going to a camp tomorrow so I won't be on, came to say bye! 3=)

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Thats just confusing moon vs. sun not the same thing GF haha

Bye Flare! :D

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

Iirc when Moonlight was introduced, it restored more if it was nighttime and less if it was daytime. Then they took the day/night mechanic out in gen 3, and I guess they just didn't know what to do with it lol

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Back on the topic of Mystery Dungeon, I rarely use Legendaries on my team simply because most of them are huge, and the PMD games put a total size limit on your teams. xD

Lycanthropy

Years

It annoyed me a lot Dragonair's size was raised from 1 to 4 upon evolution and the fact it lost Shed Skin made me regret it even more. The only legendary I've used in MD is Mew, because it's small and Metronome is fun.

Years

Ah yes, Pokemon sizes are so ridiculous. I recall many that shocked me when I heard about them, because they looked like something that you wouldn't expect their actual size to be.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Yep, Noctowl is a great example of that. I just watched the Sky Relay episode of XY, and the old man's Noctowl was just humungous! I could've sworn it was oversized or something, but apparently that's the size it's supposed to be, ahaha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hahah yeah. Noctowl is quite bigger than you'd expect! It doesn't help that when Ash had a Noctowl is was a tiny little shiny noctowl. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hikari I just said that........... except better because Ash's Noctowl's size was on purpose.

Lycanthropy

Years

Wailord weigh 877.4 lbs (398.0 kg) according to the PokéDex. To give you an idea how much that is, an average cow weighs 1660 lbs (753 kg), which is nearly twice as much. If you then realize Wailord's height is 47'07" (14.5 m), you see it's density is extremely low. More about this can be read <here>.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back