• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

I think it's pretty awesome, too! Unfortunately, I lack a creative mind, so I'm pretty useless at those kinds of things. xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    7 I got a ideal for one and I've got some rich history for it i just need to get art done and make sure I'm just with in the rules.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

Same here. Hopefully we can get over our creative blocks soon and come up with some awesome regions ^^

Have you guys seen any regions made by other members that you like?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I love it, there are so many cool regions already, the map will need to be resized.

I've been thinking about making a region, but visual art really isn't my style. I prefer words.

That doesn't seem to be a problem, in can be in any style. You can still write about the locations, people and legends.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I've really been considering making a region, but I'm afraid once the school year starts I won't have any time to dedicate to keeping it up. I may just follow the progression of the board and perhaps join someone else's region soon.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

Seems like a lot of people aren't making regions due to time constraints. But it might still be worthwhile to make a region while you have some free time, and then find some other people to join your region and help maintain it when you're too busy to :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Knowing meI would start making a region and then stop midway because I have no motivation to do things long term. :(

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

I'll probably join rather than create one. Not saying that I dislike the creation process but I'm not comfortable with opening my worlds for others to enter - they're personal.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

'Tis understandable. I'm thinking this will be a fun opportunity to get into things that I've never really done before, such as fanfics, fakemon, and maybe even a little romhacking o:

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys look forward to seeing in Generation VII? I'm personally hoping to see a Fire/Grass-type, as well as a Battle Frontier of some sort. Maybe in-game tournaments would be really nice, too! :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

I'm still waiting for that Dragon/Fighting type haha. It'd be really nice to see the Battle Frontier make a return too. Other than that, I don't have any specific hopes or expectations for Gen VII, other than that they be great games!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys look forward to seeing in Generation VII? I'm personally hoping to see a Fire/Grass-type, as well as a Battle Frontier of some sort. Maybe in-game tournaments would be really nice, too! :)
    I really wanna see a fire/water that isnt volcanion and another new ice and flying. Also another fairy/electric would be nice. besides pokemon i do wanna see the pokemon world tournament in game brought back and maybe something like joint avenue i like when you have a say in something in the game. Oh and new megas of coarse! (DEDENNE MEGA DEDENNE MEGA DEDENNE MEGA DEDENNE MEGA DEDENNE MEGA!)

I'm still waiting for that Dragon/Fighting type haha. It'd be really nice to see the Battle Frontier make a return too. Other than that, I don't have any specific hopes or expectations for Gen VII, other than that they be great games!
    i thought that, that said Dragon and Flying and i was like woooooooooooow...
    Oh ya battle frontier would be cool to although i liked the world tour better.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just want my Bottlednose Dolphin Pokemon (inb4 Gorebyss how 'bout no, though I do like Gorebyss as a Pokemon) as well as a few other animals (arctic fox, perhaps?) and I'll be happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back