• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I randomly had an itching to start watching Slayers this afternoon (though I'd never seen it before aside from a few episodes on VHS at a friend's house years ago). It's a fun series, that's for sure~ :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • More Sailor Moon. 8) I've decided I want to finish the series by the end of the summer and S is a lot better than R so it doesn't seem like such a chore to watch.

Gotta stop being lazy and transfer the last few episodes of Eden to my external drive so I can watch them on my laptop because my netbook isn't powerful enough to watch HD and the audio skips around too much. XD;

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Axis Powers Hetalia is the newest anime I've seen, so far to episode 3 but I'll knock out a few more tonight. The first one was so confusing, it seems like one of those first episodes where once I watch the whole anime through then watch the first again, it will make sense. Anyway, it certainly does move swiftly with each character's speech. Not that you would want things to move slowly in such short little shows. I've heard good things about this anime, and even if it's not as good as I expected, it's still something I want to keep up with. n_n

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Toradora epi 1, K-On! epi 8, School Days epi 5 & Chi's New Address epi 40
    3 cheers for random kitten adventures!​

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Reading Yugioh The Duelist vol 5. Ahh, it's so annoying! After Joey and Yugi have finished dueling the brothers in the labyrinth, they all try to search for the doors in the cave. It seems that Bakura *is* aware that there's an evil spirit in his ring, which doesn't seem to be the case in anime. He and the spirit have an argument about him putting the ring back on so the spirit can pick the right door to choose. When the brothers ask them what door they want to choose, Yugi does some coin trick and picks a door, but Yami Bakura yells out that was the wrong one, which is true. Some other stuff happens and they get out but Bakura can't remember any of it. I'm annoyed because the anime cut out that whole scene with Bakura arguing with the spirit and putting the ring on and everything -_- There's also a really cool scene with Kaiba taking someone hostage and squashing his head in his briefcase. Kaiba is all right with it because he took out all his rare cards, so no blood will get over them XD

I'm going to start reading the Pokemon manga and the Haruhi Suzumiya manga ~

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Saki 11. The Mahjong in this episode seems to be slow-paced, maybe because it's a two-part episode anime? Also, something very horrible happens in this episode. Lol. What will Nodoka do? DD:

Oh, the last manga I read was Pokemon Special Vol. 30. I just bought it, It's kinda sad as I have to wait for a few months to buy Volume 31, as they are about to challenge Gardenia. ;; (Though, of course I know what would happen.)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Code Geass R2, Higurashi no naku kori ni, and Death Note

as for manga, it's Ouran High School, and Kingdom Hearts 2

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Started the first six chapters of Yu Yu Hakusho and the thirteen chapters of Bartender. It's a little surprising how complex and deep serving alcohol can be but it's actually pretty entertaining.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ I need to start up reading Yu Yu Hakusho. I really loved the anime. Well I still need to watch two more arcs. I did read some of the manga, and I liked it. I need to finish it. And I read Volume 5 of Tokyo Boys and Girls(re-read). I love that volume. The series itself is pretty good.

I watched Episode 113 of Naruto Shippuuden. I am happy it went back to cannon. :3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Anime:
    Clannad ~After Story~ episode 5 and 6. I got into Clannad way too late (I only started it last week) but it's a really nice and emotional story which leads me to see why people were crying towards the end of it. ;; Gonna try to finish it this week hopefully without breaking down. xD

Manga:
    Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counterattack - eh? Another Code Geass spin-off manga? Now this one is just plain weird... no Knightmare frames too. ;;

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
  • Well i'm done with code geass and death note which ended very sadly T-T but so far manga and anime of naruto, pokemon, and bleach. I hate all those fillers >=(

Anime:
    Clannad ~After Story~ episode 5 and 6. I got into Clannad way too late (I only started it last week) but it's a really nice and emotional story which leads me to see why people were crying towards the end of it. ;; Gonna try to finish it this week hopefully without breaking down. xD

Manga:
    Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counterattack - eh? Another Code Geass spin-off manga? Now this one is just plain weird... no Knightmare frames too. ;;

Isn't Suzaku of the Counterattack the same but is just the view of Suzaku

Last edited:

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    ^ I need to start up reading Yu Yu Hakusho. I really loved the anime. Well I still need to watch two more arcs.

Iknorite? It's one of those series you know is good but just never get around to reading.

Caught up on the side characters in Mirai Nikki: Mosaic, namely Minene. All was quite engrossing until the beauty competition in the last chapter where she went all OOC. I don't know whether I can consider Mosaic canon anymore.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • True Love Story OVA - Average except for one cute female lead character and a VERY sweet OP:)

Ah My Goddess Season 2: Don't ask why, but I only have the 1st and 4th volumes - probably the only ones at Best Buy when I went on my last anime shopping spree.

Sister Princess - mediocre storyline, but it's the cute girls that drag me in :)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Isn't Suzaku of the Counterattack the same but is just the view of Suzaku
    Yeah, pretty much.

Just watched DB Kai 11. Goku didn't get there this episode. ;; I was thinking he would have by now and did the whole "over 9000" thing already.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I'm a little surprised with just how cute Usagi Drop is and I'm only six chapters in. Daikichi and Rin are adorable together, and the whole series reminds me a lot of Yotsuba, except with a little more drama.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back