• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your last rep comment?

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Have You ever been... June 29th, 2009 03:49 PMSimply a good Post. Nicely Put. - GavZ

Made me feel good. (=

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    What was your last rep comment? What makes you laugh... June 26th, 2009 06:57 AM AHA, you are awesome.

Yay!

The one before that though, that one was negative (my only one) and just plain stupid. It got 0'd out. That's how stupid it was.

What was your last rep comment?Map Rating Thread June 25th, 2009 07:03 AM [Admin 0'd] rating tiles and palletes

Now, I rated a map 2/10. Not just because of tiles and palettes. There were multiple other reasons as you can see in the post. Also, I didn't rate the tiles and palettes themselves, I rated the map. You would think that the tiles and palettes should be considered when rating a map since they make the map. So whoever gave me that, you are the stupidest person I have ever 'met'. And I have met some pretty stupid people.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    @LegenZs: That doesn't really rep the post, but your profile. They could have just sent a VM to you that they liked your avatar, instead of sending a rep comment about it.

Why does nobody understand what reputation really is and just send random reputation to people?

Just recived +rep in this post, thank you. It's very important to me, because with certain rep points, something will change on my profile.

The +rep mentioned earlier:
    What was your last rep... June 30th, 2009 06:10 PM Who died and made you sultan of rep? My God, is rep really all that important to you? I'll make this one positive because you'll just complain about it anyway.
    Why would I complain about a +rep? I only send a PM about -rep.

And my recent =\ rep:
    What was your last rep... June 30th, 2009 06:16 PM What the hell Spey? This is not rep abuse? You are the worst hypocrite I've ever met. My God.

WTF is a hypocrite? And you don't need to say "My God" at me, makes me think you hate me. Try and like me, instead of all of this hostility.

Last edited:

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Favourite Ice Cream

No comment!

I guess he/she is addcited to rocky road too... XD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • What was your last rep comment?
    Reputation June 30th, 2009 04:06 PMGood, educated post. ~Lilbittygoat

This was the last reputation I recieved most recently. It was very unexpected seeing as though the thread "Reputation" is closed, however it is great to have recieved something from it. It is good to know someone thinks my post was well educated :D. So, Lilbittygoat if you are reading this thank you.

Years
  • Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I believe it said something along the lines of, "Tater Tot was sooo much better."

...The weird thing was, it was still a positive. :l

Years
  • Last rep: Positive: [POST THREAD] Pictures... June 27th, 2009. 7:04 am "oh daym!"

(The one before it was positive, too. [POST THREAD] Pictures... June 25th, 2009 08:31 PM "Aww cute ^_^" Don't know who said either comment, though)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Michael Jackson dies... June 25th, 2009 09:30 PM

.................................​

I got a positive comment but the person who posted it said nothing. So I guess that means I was either so awesome in that post that it was beyond words or just not worth saying anything.

Back