• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey... DOCTOR WHO Fan Club

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Decent episode, not the most mysterious or cool ever or even cutest ever. A bit boring and predictable. But okay. Clara was pretty great here, yeah.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That was amazing, truly amazing. Capaldi nailed the role as the doctor since episode 2, but here he plants his feet and roars at the rest that its his role to keep. The grandstand was a bit too eleven for my tastes, but it worked fine. The way he started to storm out by unbuttoning his jacket was chilling. All the little character traits thrown about we're excellent, and the broken couple relationship that they have between each other is working wonders. An indecisive self-destructive doctor with a companion that's taking more then they should from the doctor's personality is something new, and I just know that the finale is going to absolutely destroy me. I don't want Clara to go, I don't want to see how they're going to separate, I need another season damn it! ;_;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I for one am really curious to see what all this Missy and afterlife/paradise/heaven is about. I still hope that she turns out to be the Master or Valeyard but it sure doesn't seem very likely.

When is he going to start looking for Gallifrey by the way? There has been so little past-lives-angst in this season that I hardly recognize the theme of the new who series anymore. Ten had all that going for him, Nine too. Eleven was all about new beginnings but also ancient dangers. And now it's like Twelve goes and forgets about everything he was. In terms of overarching season plot, this feels almost as loose as S7pt1 or even S2. /rant :p

I quite liked Eleven's long story arcs, despite the numerous plot holes, okay :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The theme is the doctor finding himself. I think that whatever the Missy plot is building up to will make him realize that to find himself, or at least to get most of it back, he needs to go home. Sometimes finding the place you grew up in is enough to realize all the mistakes of life. But he kinda already does know em, so its new mistakes he might need to get the ball rolling. At least that's how I see it. I think by the time Capaldi is finished we're gonna get Gallifrey.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I just have Series 4 (and its specials, of course) to get through and then I'm all caught up :D

Just wrapped up Series 3. That was quite the fun ride there. Little multiple episode arc with The Master. Goofy cgi at times aside, quite enjoyed that.

...Martha's good bye struck a chord

Kokuraı1

Pårådīgmåtīç Gūårdīåń øf Īdēåłš
Years
Oh, look. A Doctor Who Fanclub. Nice.

PokéCommunity Username: Kokuraı
Favorite Doctor: Fourth Doctor; Tom Baker
Favorite Companion: Do not have one

I hope it's not too late to join as it is seriously my favourite show on par with Sherlock.

-The Pardigmatic Guardian of Ideals

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh, look. A Doctor Who Fanclub. Nice.

PokéCommunity Username: Kokuraı
Favorite Doctor: Fourth Doctor; Tom Baker
Favorite Companion: Do not have one

I hope it's not too late to join as it is seriously my favourite show on par with Sherlock.

-The Pardigmatic Guardian of Ideals
Welcome!

Now I'm off to see the latest episoe, In the Forest of the Night :)

Edit: cute episode :) heartfelt even.

But... The trailer for the finale whoa
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kokuraı1

Pårådīgmåtīç Gūårdīåń øf Īdēåłš
Years
Welcome!

Now I'm off to see the latest episoe, In the Forest of the Night :)

Edit: cute episode :) heartfelt even.

But... The trailer for the finale whoa
Spoiler:

Thank you.

Moffat, why? The feels.

- The Pardigmatic Guardian of Ideals

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Didn't see the current ep, but I did see the "The ___ of the Doctor" Trilogy at the end of series 7. It was the only bit of Clara that I was missing, and I now see why people hate her more then me. But I also have to say that I love it. The whole premise of TNOD was a bit played up too much, and River Ex Machina sucked royally, but the whole conclusion to who Clara is was amazing.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
I'm not quite sure about recent reveal with Missy...
I wounder...

Dose that mean 13th Doctor will be a female?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm not quite sure about recent reveal with Missy...
I wounder...

Dose that mean 13th Doctor will be a female?
wah! Careful with spoilers there. It's only sunday, many haven't watched the episode yet (like me).

Edit: WOW OH WOW YES HAHAH I TOLD YOU

Spoiler:

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
wah! Careful with spoilers there. It's only sunday, many haven't watched the episode yet (like me).

Edit: WOW OH WOW YES HAHAH I TOLD YOU

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I noticed the "eyes" on the elevator before the cybermen appeared ^^ so that's when I knew. Would have been cooler if I hadn't noticed that clue, methinks.

countryemo

Years
I noticed the "eyes" on the elevator before the cybermen appeared ^^ so that's when I knew. Would have been cooler if I hadn't noticed that clue, methinks.

Heh, I think that was the great part. Sent some chills, more than actual cybermen did since I and probably most others knew they were going to be in the episode, the reveal I saw coming after Sebb showed off the Dark Water.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay I need to say this... I've been bashing Clara for so long now but... I can't dislike her anymore. No matter how plastic I feel she can be sometimes, when you look at her whole run and consider all the mystery surrounding her, she's a character I just can't dislike. I did like her and Eleven together. And I somehow can't help hoping that
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Having the read the spoilers, nothing really was impactful in the reveals, but my god was this an emotional blowout.
Spoiler:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Spoiler:
Indeed. It worked really well. And it was all so fast. I got so invested in that exchange.

countryemo

Years
!@%&*%#^&*??%#@%3

I think that sums in up nicely.
For Part 2:
Spoiler:

Back