• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Cup South Africa 2010

Who will win?

• Total voters

Weird

Lazy Guy
Years
  • I don't think Germany gets through the 3rd round, but it's possible.
    If Germany doesn't win I would probably go for the netherlands, they're pretty good. (and Spain won the europe cup they got enough:classic:)

Japan vs Cameroon is so boring... The german commentators are doing jokes on the game all the time, it's totally funny.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Right, but I don't think they've much hope left. A few minutes remain.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Only because it's on the BBC.

If this match was on ITV they'd be sitting trying to convince us that it's actually a very entertaining spectacle. Andy Towsend.. ugh.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Japan are doing a good job of wasting time XD
    OMFG..That was close. Outrageous save P:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Pretty poor game. But worth watching as always. Expected much more from both teams.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Both matches played today weren't that spectacular, I expected more from Cameroon and The Netherlands (even though they won).

Holland really started to play when they switched in Elia, he should have been in the match from the beginning.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    You just know that the Italy game is going to be a boring pile of ****.

Of course, let's hope not.

Years
  • You just know that the Italy game is going to be a boring pile of ****.

Of course, let's hope not.

I have the feeling Paraguay will take the game to them and I actually think they'll nick the win.

Missed the Holland game because of school and only caught 10 minutes of the Japan game but saw that amazing shot from M'Bia.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Argentina was actually quite good.
    Hmm..guys, I have to ask about tomorrow. New Zealand or Slovakia? I don't know the teams very well.

Years
  • I think Paraguay does have a chance but I gotta give it to Italy gotta give them props they got some skills but it should be a good game nonetheless we really need a good game today neither of them have been good yet today.

Back