• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • OOC: Sorry, was gone for the weekend... Anyway, Supahfunk, you're good! Feel free to post.

IC:

"So.. You know who it is then, boss?" the shadowed creature asked to Dialga.

"Yes.." Dialga droned, "He is working for Arceus.. he plans to bring a plague of Deoxys if we can't stop the damned creature.." he huffed.

"So.. who is it, then?" asked the shadowed one again.

"It's name is.. Giratina"

Choso walked into the town, but the sandstorm still never came. Instead, rain drops came out of the sky at him. It started to rain. It poured. Choso began to remember how it rained whenever he first left Docklynn.. How odd, he finished thinking.

OOC: Sorry it's a bit short, but I am limited on time. Oh, and you won't be seeing much of Darkly.. he got booted, but I don't know why. I think I do know, however..

EDIT: Ok, I need to add some things..

1. Darkly_the_Flygon won't be posting in this, even after he is allowed back on Pokecommunity (I have valid reasons).

2. No "Sandstorm disabling" device, or whatever he called it. That ruins my plot XD.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • OOC: Oh hello ^^;; I know I haven't been active for a long time, but you would believe how much troubles I've had because apparently, leaving high school is a stunt, and exams for college are suicide stunts, but I'm here! I offer my humble apologies...

IC: Rukrat never entered the ship that Jacon and his crew walked into. He got a feeling it would do no good, and he leaped to a mast in the ship and struggled to reach land, with the new ship being closer than the destroyed one. He was on Sapphire Island, and proceeded to stand on a small hill, overlooking the sea, and the following events that would take place before him... including an apparent doom of the Ruby Island, but it was fine after all, it seemed like a dream that was fading away as long as you tried to remember it.

He was able to see Blazer being attacked by the Kyogre, along with other pokémon involved. He sighed and looked away. Rukrat knew that Blazer was an enemy, and he was supposed to kill him, but being near Kyogre would be dangerous, and it already looked like he was dead. The aura pokémon was on a boat to the Air Kingdom in less than an hour.

--------------------------

Gavy lost her way in the darkness, and followed silent steps, therefore entering a cave. By the time she realized the place got humid, it was a bit late. A pack of Houndoom attacked her. One of them was the owner of the steps leading her into the trap. Gavy was not worried anyway, she just Teleported away.

She appeared near the entrance of Dystorm City, and immediately covered her eyes in vain, for there was no sandstorm, but caressing rain. She was so surprised she couldn't talk. Just in front of her was Choso, and Gavy tried to talk to him, but she found no words and just a weird sound came out of her mouth. She did, though, walk slowly towards him. Nothing interesting happened with the exception of one sole thing: the world felt different.

Silhouette

Years
  • Gavy appeared right behind him, and he turned around to see her approaching him. She looked uneasy, and a bit frightened.. but that's only what Choso thought. Like Gavy, he really couldn't say anything. The rain replaced the sand in the air, and soon it was almost flooded.. again. Choso was finally able to speak.

"Wow.. I thought I lost you. Anyway.. there should be an inn here in the center of town somewhere. I suggest we look for it and rest," he said, weary from the long night. He stood for a second, then started to wander to the center of town.

OOC: Don't worry, Electric Hero. It's not your fault about college exams. But yeah, welcome back!

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Setzer saw a sign that said 'Docklynn town' and thought "Wow, Docklynn, I'm a long way away from home." He was in the center of town, and was watching anything that moved. He only say a Pidgey fly by with an envolope aroung its neck (obviously it was a messenger Pidgey) and a rather peculiar pair wandering through the center town. They looked fairly tired and thought he heard one of them say something about looking for an Inn. He walked over to the pair and said "Hello, do you need some help?"

OOC: I was uncertain about the time of day here, so I assumed morning. Was I right?

Silhouette

Years
  • Setzer saw a sign that said 'Docklynn town' and thought "Wow, Docklynn, I'm a long way away from home."

Yeah, was a bit confused. They're in Dystorm. No biggie;). So my last post never happened, people.

IC:
    "Hello, do you need some help?" Choso heard as he started for the center of Dystorm. He looked at the small Sableye, then at Gavy, as if confirming. His sight then focused back to the Sableye. It had on a black cape, but otherwise was a normal Sableye.

"Eh.. yes, actually, thank you," Choso said in his most polite tone. He reached out for a welcome shake, "I'm Choso. Who are you?" he asked.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • "I'm Setzer, and as you can see, I'm a Sableye." Setzer said, returning the Medichams gesture and adding that he knew where the Inn in Dystorm was. "I would guess that you are new around here? I can't say I've been here long, only long enough to add this town to my collection of hand drawn maps. I've got plenty of them, if you need any." Setzer said, opening his cape to reveal at least a dozen maps "I'm afraid there is a small charge, but its only five dollars a map."

OOC: Is there some form of currency in this world or what? If there is, it might be handy to know.

Silhouette

Years
  • OOC: Dollars is fine. Oh, and if Choso is thinking anything rude, it's just him. I honestly don't have a problem with you!

IC:
    Dollars.. what is this guy, some sort of street vender? Choso thought to himself. There were two problems: He had no money, and they were short on supplies. Choso looked around the town, seeing the complex system of roads and tunnels. That map would almost be a necessity, since half the town is underground.

"Sorry, I would like to, but I brought no money. Maybe some other time, alright?" he said, a bit annoyed that he couldn't get one. He started to turn to Gavy, "Well, there's nothing wrong with a little exploring, is there?" he said, a bit worried about the rain. It wasn't as hard as it was the previous day, but hard enough it was. He turned to continue to the center of Dystorm.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Pokemon Species: Infernape

Name: Xaki

Job: Undercovers

HomeRegion/Hometown: Peciples Region/Flare Land

Appearance: He looks like most Infernapes. Only he has black fur and a blue head flame. He is also covered in scars from a number of battles, a majority of which are against a group called the Scyther Squad. Thier leader is a Scizor(more about them later). He also has a cold, hard stare dispite being able to change cold to fun-loving in the blink of an eye.

History: He was born as an Infernape. Same appearance. As a young adult he left home to travel the world. During his travels he meet the Scyther Squad and became friends with there leader Von, but through a seires of tragic events Von grew to hate him. Though Xaki has never hated Von, if he must he will kill any one who gets in his way. He now travels with a Shedinja with no real name. Xaki calls the Shedinja Nim.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Setzer was disappointed at the fact that this Medicham had no money, but had another question to ask. "Hey, I've been hearing about these pokemon calling themselves the 'undercovers'. Have you heard about them?"

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Xaki woke after a long restless night. He noticed that he was in an ally in a city somewhere. Then he rembered that he was in Dystorm City. He also rembered that he had used up all of his money last month. It started to rain and Xaki started grumbling because of corse he was a fire type. As he got up to go, he rembered Nim and turned around and all most ran strait in to it. "Sir you should find somewhere to get out of the rain,"he said in an almost emotionless voice. Xaki turned around and started to go(he normaly just ignored Nim, except on important matters) when he heared someone talking around the corner. He looked around and saw an odd group gathered. The grouped consisted of a Medicham, a Sableye and a Gardevoir. They seemed to be talking about some papers the Sableye had. Xaki thought he heard the word maps. He started to head toward them when the Sableye started talking about Undercovers. Being one he dicided to hide listen to the rest of there conversation.

Years
  • Pokemon Species: Arcanine

Name (yes, I require a name): Volco

Job (Undercovers, Invaders, or Loners. What they do, who they support, etc. The info will be different depending on what job you do.): Invaders, believes Rayquaza will stop Groudon and Kyogre and continue to eventually rule.

HomeRegion/Hometown: Sunken region, Emerald Island.

Appearance: Like your usual Arcanine, with an unusual cut across his front right paw. He is also slightly taller than a usual Arcanine and has a small gold chain around the cut on his front paw. "Leo" is inscribed on the chain.

History: Has followed Rayquaza his whole life and has become one of his most respected followers, Rayquaza has apparently promised to help him find his hidden origins and the reason behind the cut. His hidden origins all seem to lie around the word "Leo".

Others: ...

RP Sample (yes, I require one of these, too): Arcanine stepped out into the morning light at Emerald Island, the sun glistened in the sky. Arcanine saw a flash of light appear. "What...What..." He stuttered. All vision went for what seemed like hours and a deep cut surged into his paw. "Agh...." He stuttered again. He fainted, just lying on the ground.

That good enough?

Last edited:

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Setzer was waiting for a response from the pokemon he had just met, when e heard a sound behind him. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I must investigate a pressing matter that has just come up." He said to the medicham, then continued to turn around and investigate his surrounding. He saw a faint light in an area he was looking that was a perfect place to hide. He crept towards the light, preparing for the worst.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • The Sableye said some thing then turned around and stared right at Xaki. At first Xaki could not figure out why and then rembered those roumers about Sableye being able to see in any light. Then he realised that you did not have to have night-vision to see the giant torch on his head. Xaki grumbled, then leaped over all three of the pokemon standing there and said "I heard you three talking about the side I fight for." Right then Xaki's fists burst in to flames and he moved in to a fighting stance and said "you want to fight, lets go." He new Nim was going to reem him out later, but who knows, there might be an Undercover in that group.

Silhouette

Years
  • Skii, it looks good, but can you perhaps add some to appearance and History. I'll accept you now, though, 'cuz I trust you will.

IC:
    An Infernape had jumped out in front of the Sableye, Gavy, and Choso, apparently wanting a fight. Choso had no time to answer the Sableye's next question: If he knew what an undercover is. Choso looked at the Infernape, ready to take him on in a fight. Choso knew that, even if he had superior power, he was no match for two of them, let alone three. Choso leaped into action, and sent a wave of energy at the Infernape.

Confusion!

The wave was sent directly at the Infernape. Hopefully, a super-effective hit would bring him to his senses.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • "So our eavesdropper is an Infernape." Setzer thought, watching him jumg over all three of them and prepare for battle. He was foolish to think that he could take them on, seeing as it was three to one. He saw the Medicham unleash a confusion attack. He quickly added to this with shadow claw, knowing that this would not take long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back