• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xXx-SePtEmBeR-dAiLy-ChIt-ChAt-xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I don't remember the URL though. ;_;' And, um, you can still have him. I'm just borrowing him for a bit as a temp avatar. xD;

Seems like most of the skins are working fine. So I'm glad that's out of the way. 8D

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well, PC is finally back up! Yay! I hope it doesn't go down for that long again.

At least we know that when we upgrade to 3.6.1 It'll be down for a while.

Years
  • Yay, PC's up! And I got a mod action today. Score. 8D

The only skin I had issues with, you know of. XD

Haji: The Forgotten is a skin o_O

Years
  • I never liked it. :/ I wouldn't get rid of it though, considering it's the default skin of the PPN forum. XD;

I wouldn't mind a skin prune, considering a lot are kind of obscure. o_O I remember that one really weird skin though... forgot it's name. It disappeared though. I was glad; it was really REALLY weird. oO

Cherrim

Years
  • Steve made it and loved it, so it became the default skin in there and all over PC for a time, overriding the user's other choices. :x Not many people cared for it though, so a lot were happy when we switched the default to one of Marc's for a bit. XD

Years
  • I don't know why he likes it; I've never cared for it, at all. The colors are okay, bu the banner... eh. :/
    It's still better than what I can make. XD *sucks at banners and coding*

Which one was default after that?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Im using Pokerevolution Myself.

I did at one point use the 'Clair's Darkness prevails'

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • It's set as the default skin there. Duh. ;p

I guess Steve really liked it.
    Really? XD I could have never guessed...

I prefer it to that other skin he made... PokéRangers or something. That's fugly.

Steve made it and loved it, so it became the default skin in there and all over PC for a time, overriding the user's other choices. :x Not many people cared for it though, so a lot were happy when we switched the default to one of Marc's for a bit. XD
    When I joined it was the default theme. I thought that it was a plain and easy to navigate theme, I've got used to using it now anyway. So I wouldn't change; even if I liked something better, I despise change you see.

Years
  • Really? XD I could have never guessed...

I prefer it to that other skin he made... PokéRangers or something. That's fugly.

When I joined it was the default theme. I thought that it was a plain and easy to navigate theme, I've got used to using it now anyway. So I wouldn't change; even if I liked something better, I despise change you see.

I didn't like that one much either, mainly because of the green. However, I like it more than PokeGeneric. D:

Ah... I don't mind change with something as simple as a skin. Sometimes I stick with one for ages; other times, I change like mad. XD

Cherrim

Years
  • Heh, PokeRangers hurt my eyes. <<; A lot.

I don't remember what we set to default after Generic though. Might've been that Team Magma layout. o_o; I never use the default layouts so I don't remember. I usually use the vBulletin default, to be honest. xD

Years
  • I don't like the vB default as much as some of the skins here. <3

However, at other forums, I used it. :/ Usually, it was so I could see all of the icons instead of links.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • What happened to that vBulletin default? At one point it had a PokeCommunity slogan thing at the top, and then a couple of weeks ago it was just a basic vBulletin default theme...

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm...not sure. I only noticed the logo was reverted to the vB one today. o_o;

I've used this on and off for years though. And all the icons are working on this one, so I prefer it for the time being. @_@

Years
  • But all of the icons are working on my skin too... <3 Yay PokéRevolution~

Speaking of which, some buttons are missing on the Quilava skin. *nodnod* XD;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back