• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Deep-Dish Pizza or not?~

Suzu

~♥~
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Deep Dish is good. But i dont lik having to use a fork when eating pizza.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    see. its messy. thats why i need a fork. :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I eat all my pizza with a fork, actually...

But anyway, I don't care for deep dish. The dough overwhelms the other ingredients when I eat deep dish, and it seems greasier for some reason. I suppose I like regular pizza crust. On the other extreme, I also hate thin crust...it's like eating pizza on a cracker. Deep dish is ok, but not the best for my tastes.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yum! All pizzas are yummy for me! XD!!! Anyways, what's the difference? O_o;;

*dies*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I like regular pizzas, although I don't think I can remember of a time when I did eat deep dish pizza....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @_@ I don't even know what deep-dish pizza is. Wait... yes I do. o_O; It's kinda weird... and I've only had it once, so I'll probably have to stick with regular pizza... as long as it's not the rectangular party-sized ones. @_@; I like triangular pizza~

And thin crust is bad because it's always crusty. ;_; (Er... crusty as in not literally "crusty" since it's hard for a crust not to be... gah. You know what I mean.) o_o; I like soft crusts on my pizza~

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I've never had deep-dish before. My dad has, though. I eat "regular" and thin/gourmet, but I prefer "regular" mom&pop shop delivery stuff. And trinagluar cut pieces are better then square ones, you can actually hold it without getting your hands all saucy.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The square pieces aren?t that bad, despite my tendency to burn myself on the sauce?multiple times. O_o; Anyways?

Ahh, thin crust isn?t bad! It doesn?t have as much substance, yeah?and with certain topics it?s too crunchy, but for regular cheese it?s not so bad. ?Regular? crust is probably the best for things like pepperoni, and the more obscure stuff like taco and those get every meat we can on them pizza. Deep dish?not sure if I?ve had that really. o_o;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Eh, I forgot what deep dish was...
    Well, if it's anything like gourmet pizza, then I don't really like it. All those gourmet foods taste disgusting in my opinion. I guess I'm not the fancy type, hehe.

I would just take a regular pepperoni pizza anyday!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Deep dish pizza is way too filling and it even makes me feel nauseated...I don't like too much junk on my pizza. Especially the way that Chicago Grill Pizzeria Uno place makes it. I can't say I favor the thin crust all too much, like at Bertucci's, but it definitely beats the deep dish. I like pizza that's a bit thicker than the thin crusted.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I prefer just regular pizza, whatever that means, lol. I don't like the crust too thick or too thin. I don't like very much stuff on it, either. Just a normal amount! I'm kind of tired of all of the different kinds of things that people think of just to get more money; when will they run out of ideas?! o_o

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Well, since I am one of the many people who is clueless as to what exactly deep-dish pizza is, I will have to go with regular. Although if deep-dish pizza is pizza with soft crust, then I would have to go with deep-dish. Meh, either way, the only place that makes crust that I like is pizza hut. All of the others are either too hard, or too thin.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I prefer just regular pizza, whatever that means, lol. I don't like the crust too thick or too thin. I don't like very much stuff on it, either. Just a normal amount! I'm kind of tired of all of the different kinds of things that people think of just to get more money; when will they run out of ideas?! o_o

Yeah, I know what you mean...all the pizza chains' ploys are getting really old. Pizza Hut has stuff like The Big New Yorker that I'm not exactly sure what's different about it...I think it's just the size of a regular large, except they use a disgustingly-sweet sauce...the title and commercials for it would make you think it's three feet long, but it was way smaller than I had imagined it the one time I had one. I don't trust new styles of pizzas, nowadays I only go with the ones with the self-explanatory names: personal pan, medium, large, and extra large...

I'm hoping another person besides me remembers pizza hut's greatest special pizza, the bigfoot. It wasn't quite medium, it wasn't quite deep dish, but the great thing about it was that it was in a rectangle...a really, really huge rectangle. I was a big fan of those, but they quit making them around 1996 if memory serves me right, and they never brought it back. ._.;;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    @_@ I don't even know what deep-dish pizza is. Wait... yes I do. o_O; It's kinda weird... and I've only had it once, so I'll probably have to stick with regular pizza... as long as it's not the rectangular party-sized ones. @_@; I like triangular pizza~

And thin crust is bad because it's always crusty. ;_; (Er... crusty as in not literally "crusty" since it's hard for a crust not to be... gah. You know what I mean.) o_o; I like soft crusts on my pizza~
    That's exactly how I like my pizza too. I don't like deep dish all that much. It's way too filling and I just don't think it's as good as regular pizza. And I prefer triangular slices to rectangular ones too. The place that my mom gets pizza from cuts their pizza into rectangles. And their sauce is way too hot and I never fail to burn my tongue... and I had their pizza yesterday. As for crust, I like it thick and fluffy. I don't like it when it's crunchy and hard. The thin crust is too hard for me to eat...

Back