• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I wouldn't be surprise if zombies started spreading across random areas of the world in the future, don't ask why, it's just a gut feeling of mine.

Signatures, hmm... I've got the coolest one indeed... the famous "text-only" signature, a classic.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Talking about themes, Klippy, yours is awesome. I like the avatar.

Hey! Thanks a lot. I had some trouble with the avatar, because it was either what I have now or a chainsaw that the girl was holding. But, I went with the random background stuff, seeing as it's...a theme. XD

I remembered who you are. =o I'm not silly.

Speaking of signatures, I love Jack's and Klippeh's.

Kylie<3

Thank you. If you two want the picture, I'd gladly oblige.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    =0 wow...i forgot that you dont have restrictions on you avatar...it looks so big o.0~
    EDIT: im going for a while cya later

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I have restrictions. XD I think everyone does. Mine's 500 x 275. Which is in the limit. I tried to get as much as I could in, seeing as she's pretty and it's a really nice picture.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • XD Alright, I'll get it to you now. Are we allowed to post links to pictures? I can't remember the rules...:x

And, you too, Kylie. :3

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Is there anything else but picture sizes that staff members have restrictions on, but just less strict than normal?

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    If you think about it, staff memers should have a PM box that is able to hold more messages than the normal members. I could imagine staff members receiving countless PMs from others every day.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Mine's almost full with 148 PMs... I should really empty it, but there are some PMs I'd like to keep. The methods of downloading doesn't seem to work well on my PC. Only the text one actually gets the PMs down in a more readable format. D:

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Inbox contains 26 messages.
    You have 63 messages stored, of a total 150 allowed.
    hehe, it's not much, but i havent been on for long. i wasn't very active for like 2 or 3 weeks (most likely 3), so yeah :P~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Yeah, bigger PM inboxes really are helpful for staff. If they were used just for personal things, then I'd think we should have the same as members.

Not necessarily, as staff work hard, and I think they deserve a few perks. ;p I loved my oversized inbox. Most useful thing evar about being a staffie.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Not necessarily, as staff work hard, and I think they deserve a few perks. ;p I loved my oversized inbox. Most useful thing evar about being a staffie.
    OVER SIZED! well 1600 messages is what you call oversized, i guess it is.:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back