• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Oh gosh, that's huge! I clean all my inboxes out compulsively. I don't think I've ever had more than twenty PMs on any forum at anytime. XD;

So many of my friends love having lots of PMs in even larger inboxes, so I guess I'm a bit of an oddball. =p

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I usually stop and delete the ones I don't need if it gets too close to 150.

And, I'm going to bed now. It's late and I'm tired. ;___;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Well, the nice thing is that there's no distinction between fun and work. XD;; MOST of my PMs are just friendly things, which I love getting (aka anybody reading this, feel free to PM me with random stupidities if you'd like XD)

I love having a bigger PM limit. o3o

You're lucky. No one ever PMs me unless it's a stupid question or about my signature. D8

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Yet another pm sent! to you kylie! i dont get much pms at all,lol considering this is a new account

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Lol, I have 69 PMs. But they're all old- haven't received many lately.

Kylie-chan, do you remember me?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I rarely get PMs, when I do it's a lot of random stuff from other members. XD

Unread 0, Total 77.

I emptied my PM box about a year ago, and in the nearly 2 years I've been here, I've got about 140+ PMs. XDD

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Currently I Have 86 but I have to empty it every Month becasuse it gets full up. Mostly there from Achamo Chan, FG and Jeremy but they are like My best PC buddies so its good

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I never get PMs. I have had about 200 total I think.

I don't talk to many people so rarely get them.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I like getting PMs i get quite excited when I log on and see I have them.

Slightly offtopic from what we are talking about, but there is some really weird adverts from google showing up on PC >_>

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    No, There on the PC pages like above the quick reply box.

Like there is one for "Queer Chat" which is a little inapproiate i think

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Well yeah, but thats the only one I saw.

I think it may have been because we talking about Private messages and they assicated that with Chat rooms

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back