• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP 108 Discussion (Spoiler alert)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • That comes from the forum of the dude who is voicing riley. So yeah. An iron island arc with riley. Great. Now all we need is a couple of auraholicd and we will be on or way towards a major conflict. So what do you think is most likely to happen guys and gals?

Last edited by a moderator:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Ash getting a Riolu or not, all I want is some reference to Movie 8, specifically Sir Aaron, and something about Aura. That is all. Don't really care about the Riolu cause we have seen enough of Lucario and the Ranger episodes with Riolu.

Brock or Dawn getting it would be interesting.

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
    Years
  • EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! RILEY RILEY RILEY RILEY RILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that that's done... No, wait, it's not.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!! LUCARIO LUCARIO LUCARIO LUCARIO!!!!

Now that THAT's done, Let me just say that I am a Riley fanboy.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • GIVE BROCK A RIOLU PL0X.

With Dawn having five Pokemon, it's plausible that she'll get it. But I am PRAYING that she doesn't get it. If anything, PLEASE let it be Brock who gets one. ;o

I'm looking forward to more information on the episode as more information about the episode is revealed.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well as i know and figure it must be out by by mid jan feb. Why? Dp 103 is on november something towards the end so that gives us a 4 week span if not 6-7 due to a break.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Since this is a thread about an episode that is not even aired yet in Japan, I've changed the title. Some people don't want to see spoilers.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Aha ok no problem! And yes it is a strange thing. Probably a movie reference is to come. Also i have another title to discuss!
    DP 104: Darkrai vs Cresselia!
    Now its not exactly proven if its dp 104 but it is going to be an eipsode!

Years
  • I'd love Brock to get a Riolu or Lucario but if it follows the storyline of getting an egg I doubt it as Brock already had an egg. Ash has a full party so if anyone is getting the egg it'll be Dawn.

But I would love a twist in the plot and James gets it!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Serebii says it's DP104, so until proven otherwise, that's what we're sort of stuck believing for now. ._.

This seems extremely interesting. I want to see this. :#

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Please not let the three guys get it, let Jun get it, who then marries Dawn (reference to link smash's signature)

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Brock or Dawn getting it would be interesting.

No. Never. I already couldn't stand Dawn enough when she beat May at the Wallace cup, but if she got her grubby little hands on my favorite pokemon, then I don't know what I'd do with myself. I'd probably turn myself into a cartoon and character steal Riolu from her.

Anyways, enough with my Dawn bashing, I'll be so happy to see Riley in the anime. He was my favorite tag-team partner in Diamond version. And I hope it'll be a two-parter so I can see more of him.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Where is everyone getting all this information from? and why does everyone think ash, dawn, or brock might get a Riolu?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Where is everyone getting all this information from? and why does everyone think ash, dawn, or brock might get a Riolu?

We're thinking about that because Riley gives a Riolu egg, we're just guessing who gets it. I say Jun, he rules.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    what is so bad about ash getting it? its obvious he is gonna win the league and theya re gonna have a elite 4 series as long as battle frontier. you can tell this by the air time elite 4 are getting and how they are explaining the process.

riolu would be a perfect strong pokemon for ash to help him make his team even better

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • It's not bad... We would want him to have it! But...

He has 6 Pokemon already...

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    and sending 1 to oak would be a travesty??

if they are gonna make ash win the league which i believe they are with all the air time thye are giving elite 4

then i would rather him win with powerful pokemon lik riolu rather than weak pokemon...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Ok you guys i got big news! If you want confirmation check out the serebiiforums to see where they got the info from! I have all the episode names(thnx member of serebiiforums!) excluding dp 107 from 102-108. Happy? Well lets go!
    11/13 - DP102: Hearthome Gym! Vs. Fantina!
    11/20 - DP103: Chaotic Melee in Canalave City!
    11/27 - DP104: Cresselia vs. Darkrai!
    12/04 - DP105 & 106: Byron episodes
    12/11 - DP107: Unknown episode
    12/18 - (Break?)
    12/25 - DP108: Riley and Lucario!
    It also has dates(guessed by him but thats pretty much accurate) so 2008 is going out with a big huge tony montana bang!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    link smash are you saying there is confirmation if ahs gets a riolu egg?

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • it wouldent be suprising if ash gets the riolu egg because in the other seosens he has gotten 6 pokemon and then another comes along and he puts one in the pc thing (i dont know what its called) so ya it wiouldent be suprising

Back