• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Space/Time War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years

Story:

The war seemed to last forever. Dialga and Palkia, the two deities of space and time, clashed and the world was turned to darkness. Pokemon fought and killed each other, all trying to please the deities. Arceus noticing what had happened, decided that the war had gone two far, and sealed the deities in another. Using all its power, Arceus then rested at the top of the Hall of Origin, and entrusted the guarding of the prisons to the four princes; Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy.

Recently Darkrai began a battle with Cresselia, and so Mew and Manaphy left, to prevent another war. Celebi and Jirachi argued and eventually fell out. Angry with each other, Celebi released Dialga, whilst Jirachi released Palkia.

To prevent themselves from being imprisoned again, the two deities imprisoned all legendaries they could find throughout Time and Space. Arceus, however, remained resting on top of the hall of origin.

Recently they have heard rumours of the last child of Manaphy, the last Phione. The Phione was being hunted down by the deities, and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. So she set out to find the 'Chosen 13', who according to legend would help end the Space/Time war. This is where you come in.

Plot:

Since Phione recruited you, your normal life has changed drastically; you are hunted down by Palkia and Dialga, and must Protect Phione at all costs. However when she mysteriously vanishes, the war begins. You must fight for your life, and the freedom of other Pokemon. You must seek out prophets around the world, and avoid Dialga and Palkia at all costs, or risk death. Until you find out what must be achieved, the awakening of Arceus. Only a mysterious flower from the Distortion World can restore Arceus, and so end the war. On the journey you will be presented with seemingly impossible tasks, make new friends, and discover something new about yourself. Can you handle it?

Rules:

• Don't Godmod, it ruins the RP.
  • Don't bunny without permission.
  • Follow basic RP rules.
  • Use proper grammar and vocab.
  • If you are inactive for a long period without reason, then you will be kicked out the RP.
  • Have fun

Name: (Only first name required, the others are optional)
Nicknames: (Optional)
Species: (No Legendaries, only three person can be of any species)
Oddities: (Any differences between you and other Pokemon of that species)
History: (Include how you met with Phione, as well as your past beforehand, Minimum 4 lines)
Personality: (What your character acts like, Minimum 3 lines)
Known Attacks: (Maximum 4)

RP Members

1.Charky-101=Pichu (Tia)
2.CyndaquilMorph=Wobbuffet (Wobby)
3. Shadow Thunder Lord= Ampharos (Raiton)
4.DrAcO_ToRpEdO= Leafeon (Starstorm)
5.SethCullen= Lucario (Cario)
6.Rii= Pikachu (Rain)
7.Konekodemon= Shiny Pikachu (Kairi)
8.EspeonLee= Weaville (Mysteek)
9. Pikalover10= Buizel (Max)
10. Pikataro= Mudkip (Mizu)
11.The master123= Grovyle (Cage)
12. A Mystery
13. A Mystery

My Character:

Name: Tia

Species: Pichu

Oddities: Notch-Eared, like the one appearing in the twelfth movie.

History: Tia grew up in Grepa village, a small place near the Shrine of Time. She was always an outsider, because of her left ear, and so didn't have many friends. Every year on the 19th August, her Grandfather would tell her stories about the Space/Time war. Her life was peaceful, and she enjoyed it. However, very soon it would change forever. One day, when she was sitting by the local river, a Phione arrived seriously injured. She said that she had been looking for Tia, and that they needed to escape. They fled, and her home was destroyed by Dialga. She has recently been wandering around with Phione, looking for the 'others' who can help her.

Personality: Before she gets to know you, Tia is a very calm and shy Pichu, and doesn't enjoy company much. She would rather listen to the wind blowing through the trees, than talk to anyone else. However, once you get to know her, she becomes lively and will do anything to protect you, even putting her own life at risk. She is very trusting, which can cause problems as she usually trusts the wrong Pokemon.

Attacks: Volt Tackle, Thundershock, Charm, Attract.

Last edited:

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
Years
Name: Wobby
Species: Wobbuffet
Appearance: Just your average Wobbuffet
Personality: Wobby is a random pokemon who always tries to see the bright side of life no matter what, but if something terribly bad happens he turns very quiet and timid. But mostly cheerful Wobby is always up to help his friends which are to him the things you schould value most in live and you should be happy to have. He has the hang to add the word "Wobbuffet" to the end of every 4th to 5th sentance he says which can also annoy others. He will always try to help pokemon who feel down but often ends up getting on the nerves on some pokemon due to him always trying to talk too.

If it comes to fighting Wobby just stands there and waits to be attacked by foes who dont know his special ability of sending back moves with double the power using counter and mirror coat. Wobby still takes damage from sending back moves and dosent know how to use destiny bond*it would make the story to dull if a major enemy appears*. Finnaly he tries to deflect super effective attacks that are aimed for his friends doing his best but dosent always make it him being rather slow at running .

History: Wobby was born in a forest and got raised by his parents who told him never to give up hope from which he developed his care free way. After his parents died he decided to embark on a
quest to make the world a better place.
he traveled far and wide, helped where he could, and then traveled on.
He is more of a pokemon that keeps on the move then stays in one spot.
He Met Phione one day on a random path and noticed it was in trouble
after askeing if it needed help She told him the whole story and Wobby happily volounteered to help

moves: He knows Counter, Mirror coat, Safeguard and encore i guess

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Name: Starstorm
Nicknames Leaf, Star
Species: Leafeon
Oddities: A leafeon, but its tail is longer than others, and it has little star shaped marks all over its body.
History: : Star had been traveling all his life, helping pokemon in need. When he was an eevee he was the weakest of his siblings. They always beat him with brute force, but eevee was a thinker. Developing strategies, he finally defeated his brothers and sisters, resulting in an evolution. His evolution changed him drastically, he got very powerful, and kept his intelligence. Ever since, he left his nesting area and started his journey. Many people saw him as a rogue, but by helping people solve problems, getting out of danger, and protect them, they had let him stay with them. He kept helping people until finally he came across phione. Feeling pity, and wanting to help the world he decided to join phione, and protect it. Ever since they had been evading the time/space pokemon and searching for the other chosen ones.
Personality: Star is a happy go lucky leafeon. Always traveling and going about. From experience of being the weakest, he likes to help out weak pokemon. He doesn't angry very quick, but is always part of a conversation. When he isn't busy attracting attention, hes evading attention. He has a weird, mixed personality wanted to attract attention, and wanting to disappear. This can be quite helpfull at times, but not at all in other occasions. Many other people see him as an old wise pokemon, while he is still very young.
Known Attacks: Iron tail, Leafstorm, Ingrain, Leafblade.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
Years
:(.

Crap..

Ill be a lucario then.

Name: SethCullen
Nicknames: Cario.
Species: Lucario.
Oddities: Faster than a regular Lucario.

History: Cario met Phione on the Beach. Phione was all alone sitting there until a Wingull kept flying around. Cario knew something bad was going to happen. His aura senced it. Out of know were Wingull attempted to use drill peck but Lucario charged at him and used bullet punch and sent the Flying rat with wings too oblivion. Phione was very happy with Carios excellent choice to help her out. Cario deperted the beach after trying to use Aura Sphere on the water to make a firework effect. Phione was in love with the effect. But a few minutes later Cario knew he had to go home and rest.

Personality: A very quiet pokemon. Lucario likes to keep to him self. In his spare time he just likes to train. His Aura Sphere attack isnt the best it could be, but thats why he medietates. He likes to eat alot but he is not fat. He is a great pokemon. He will protect any pokemon he sees in Help. He never wants too forget the horrible tradgedy that happened as a Riolu. A Blaziken walked over with torchics, and defeated his whole tribe of lucarios. He managed to escape by mastering the Psychic attack. All the Blazikens and Torchics, fled.

Known Attacks: Aura Sphere, Hidden Power [ice], Close Combat. Last move i want to be hidden.

Is this good?

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
SethCullen- Accepted. Its great and he seems like a key player, and some aspects of his personality remind me of me.

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Name: Rini
Nicknames: Rain
Species: Pikachu
Oddities: A heart shaped make on her hip, kinda like a birthmark
History: She met Phione shortly after she lost in the Pokemon Legue. She cam in last and was depressed over it. She was then given the chance to become a pokemon and help others. She felt she couldn't say no and acepted. Once she became a pokemon she lost her memories of being human. Her new goal is to become a Raichu, and start her own Guild.
Personality: A little hyper and a lot mean. She likes to do things on her own and isn't afraid to say so. She's pushy but will also stop to help others.
Known Attacks: Volt Tackle, Thunder Bolt, Iron Tail, Dig

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Name: Kairi Hill

Species: Shiny Pikachu

Oddities: Only thing is I am a shiny Pokemon. Don't know if that counts as being different or not.

History:

Kairi was born, and raised in johto, at New Bark Town, but later on moved to Pallet Town, as New Bark Town was way too noisy for her and her mother. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beatiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.

Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers at the flower store in Viridan City. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon trainers or coordinators, and getting there first pokemon from Professor Oak. "Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, become a master coordinator just like my mom." Kairi said getting excited.

The next day she was heading over to Professor Oak's Lab when she saw this bright light and heard a weird noise. She followed it, and saw a Phione. She didn't know what it was, she had never seen a Pokemon like this before,"Please save our world!" The Phione told her. "What are you talking about?" Kairi said not understanding a word it said,"Please! Please!" It kept on saying as everything had gone white right in front of Kairi's eyes.

When Kairi woke up she was a Pikachu. She didn't know what had happened to her, but she decided to walk on and try to find some answers.

(TBC...)

Personality: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her friends. But she does conplain a lot. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a huricane, so watch out. But she is very fateful to her friends. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beatiful. She is also very strong and fateful. She loves flowers. Her favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. Her least favorite is Beedrill. She's always been afaird of it.

Known Attacks:
Shock Wave
Quick Attack
Iron Tail
Volt Tackle

Note: All those other Posts happened after I posted. That's not fair! I wanna be a Pikachu! Please! I know my own sister posted as Pikachu, but I'm a different Pikachu. I'm a Shiny Pikachu. I'm not a normal Pikachu. If it can't be accepted, if I can talk her into being a different Pokemon then could I be a Shiny Pikachu?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
that's not fair, she posted the same time i did just her post appeared before mine, I think I can talk her out of it, though, cause she's my sister, save me the spot ok

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
Years
((gosh im such a slow typer >_o four people submitted since i started))

Name: Mysteek

Nicknames: Myst or Misty

Species: Weavile

Oddities: she has alternate coloring (yellow body with pink feathers)

History: Mysteek met Phoine and Manaphy long before Dialga and Palkia were released, during a more peacful time. It didn't occur to her at the time that this was anything more than a casual encounter and she went about her usual life.
She settled and had a son named Bane. He helped Myseteek fight during the war but was killed in an attempt to please Dialga. Ever since, Mysteek has wandered in search of wrongs to right and pokemon to help and protect.
She could almost swear that she feels another presence with her. Could it be the spirit of her lost son?

Personality: Mysteek is a wise old sage. Never rushes into decisions and tends to try and stop conflits wherever she finds them. She is a calm presence, often seeming harmless as she speaks with a soft and understanding voice.
Not particularily out-going, she does enjoy the occasional company of other pokemon but also loves to be alone.

Known Attacks: Agility, Rock Smash, Surf, Night Slash

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Nope

OOC: We couldn't have posted at the same time cause my computer is so slow. You have road runner. Besided you are the one who said you couldn't do more the one rp at a time. So I'm gussing you lied about that.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Rii- Even though some areas are short Accepted.

Konekodenom- It is a good sign up, I'll change the rules slightly then. So Accepted.

SethCullen- The Rp will begin when most places are taken.

Everyone: I'm now allowing more than one of each Pokemon, but no more then 3 as then it's too much. So if you want 2 change ur Signups you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back