• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Space/Time War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
  • Im so confused in this, so i think i might drop it. Sorry, its the fact that i dont know whats going and when i do its a new chapter.

What's happened: It is still Chapter One, and the group recently reached Starlight River. During their sleep, My Character and Espeonlee's were kidnapped. Konekodemon's had been kidnapped earlier.

About to happen: Now the rest of the group will soon enter StarBeam tunnel were Phione finds a secret passageway and then they free the 3 kidnapped ones before engaging in a fight with the Kidnappers.

hope that helps.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • ehh

Yeah it does.

As Cario spent sometime training using HP ice and Aura Sphere, He learned how to use HP in a better way, but releasing the bad tainted aura that was on the whole crew.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    The Combusken said,"Shut up Pikachu!" It blasted Kairi with a fire spin though the bars. Kairi screamed in pain, as she was knocked out cold,"Now anymore of you want to cause trouble," Combusken said with a mean look in his eyes. Kairi was moaning in pain while unconious.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • As Cario was meditating, he had the sudden flash back. Torchics,Blazikens and Cumboskens. Cario was dizzy as ever and passed out.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (To tell the truth, I'm only perturbed that people are doing one-liners/one sentence.

THIS
    DOES
    NOT
    COUNT AS FOUR LINES

to those who do that instead. Honestly, this RP will get a warning or will get locked by Alter if this keeps up. Now, do any of you want that?

Oh, and you may get infracted for your lack of sentences/lines. As an RPer for almost three years now, I have learned much, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I just want to help those who can't think of anything else but that one sentence. Do I make myself clear?

I don't mean to be bossy or mean; I'm just trying to help :/)

Mizu watched everyone scurry around in panic, and cocked her head again. Well, I'm ignored. Yay. She looked over at the river, and decided to swim in it until they were to leave. After all, those boisterous Pokemon were starting to give her a headache. I'm sure if we just work this out in a patient manner, we will find the three kidnapped, she thought aggravatingly, as she dipped her tail into the nice, cool water. After a few more seconds, she dunked her body in, and rested her head on a nearby rock. They'll be so caught up in all this hubbub that they won't even notice me peacefully resting... She sighed, and closed her eyes.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • (OOC: Holy **** u guys post alot, i miss one hour and they already walked through the forest,fall aleep and wake up. :P Btw no offense to anyone in this post, his mind is just thinking about a great war and doesn't think we can do it. And another thing. Dont just post one sentence. One big post is better than 10 five word posts.)

Star was bored. Completely and utterly bored. He knew it was better if they didn't get attacked but ..... he just wanted some action. Star looked over the group of pokemon. There were some pretty strong pokemon. He wouldn't want to meet lucario, grovyle and ampharos in battle. The others tough, he wasnt sure about. There was a wobbuffet, what do those type pokemon do? Then there was a pichu sitting on top of wobbuffet, if he cant even walk over there, what about protecting phione? There where three other pokemon, two pikachu, and a mudkip. All first stage pokemon, the shiny pikachu was pretty and all, but what about their battle moves.

"Tskk, what happened to the war? The charizards, Ryphriors, Magnezones, What happened to all the strong pokemon?" Star mumbled it a bit too loud.

"What was that?" One of the pokemon looked at him.

"uh nothing... so how you like the forest? Leafeon said it with alot of excitement. The Pokemon seemed surprised at Leafeons mood change, and joined in.

"Yeah its great." Together they started talking. Meanwhile Leafeon still kept his eyes on the other pokemon, the weavile seemed to twitch alot. Leafeon knew something was wrong with him, but just kept his eyes open.

Suddenly Star jolted to his senses. "Where did the Pichu go?" The other pokemon turned around and he could see something was wrong. He had been watching the outside too much, so he had missed everything else.

Star was getting worried. Strolling away from the group of pokemon he came to a berry tree. He grabbed a lot of them and refilled his supplies in the bag tied to his belly.

When he returned to the group he was thinking deeply, about the forest around them and what it was gonna be like ahead. Was he right to choose this task? To come with Phione? Star just didnt know.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rain

Rain glanced around at the pokemon who were awake and those who were still asleep. Something was missing though..... make that someones. "Hey guys, where is the little Pichu at? And the other Pikachu?" She glanced around. Maybe there was no need to worry and they had simply gone to get something to eat.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (Oh well *sighs* Why do I bother? I don't want you guys infracted, honestly. You'll get, like, three points added on for four months, so if you don't want that, then I suggest you try and type more. There are -some- of you doing a decent job, so... Yeah... I'll stop ranting now :/ I just wanna save this RP from being locked.)

After a short while, Mizu opened her eyes and noticed a Leafeon looking around. Oh, right, he's part of the team too, right? she wondered. I think his name is... Star? That's actually a nice name. Everyone seems to have foreign names, but then again, maybe it's me who's the foreigner. Mizu sighed and carefully walked out of the water slowly. She shook the water off like a dog would, and peered up at the sky, then into the tunnel. She *thought* she saw a light shine, but she could've been wrong. Maybe I should test my moveset... she thought.

First, Mizu began urging herself to blast water from her mouth. She soon succeeded, but the water blast came out faster and larger than she had expected. Like a fire hydrant! Hydro Pump! she thought, then readying her next attack. This time, she let loose an icy cold blast of water, which froze around her, turning her into a ball. She rolled into the nearest tree, and seemed to dent it some (though she couldn't see that), and felt that every time she hit something, her power got stronger. This'll be Ice Ball...

Next, as soon as she got out of her ball of ice, Mizu closed her eyes and began meditating slightly. She had earlier noticed a large branch about to fall on her, and just as it was inches away from her back, her body shone a multicolored array of light, and the branch bounced off her like nothing happened. Mizu tried it again, and saw that it failed after a couple times of doing so. Protect! she thought, and decided to try out her last attack. Instead of spitting water out this time, Mizu seemed to instead spit out a large circular glob of mud, which exploded all over when it hit the tree she had practiced on earlier. Smiling gleefully, Mizu decided to name the move "Mud Bomb".

(Just to let y'all know, Mizu is really an American-born Japanese, so she's lived in Japan but also speaks English, so...)

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
  • OOC: well im aways trying to get more then a paragraph of writing so dont look at me.

Wobby calmed down and asked "Ok, ok what will we do? look for them or what"
    Phione said sadly "im afraid that it would waste to much time, we'll have to continue on, when we arrive at Espeons residence we'll send a few back to look for them"
    Wobby nodded nervously, he really hoped they would be alright, wherever they were.
    "Well, i guess theres nothing we can do, lets just keep our hopes up"

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Raiton sat up and wondered what was happening , he had been ignored all yesterday and wondered where everyone was. He checked everywhere right, left, up, down, then finally decided to head towards a waterfall and practice Hidden Power Ice. He put his paws on the rushing water and white circles appeared and circled him in an X formation. The circles then suddenly shoot at the flow of water , completely freezing it. after the water turned frozen he jumped onto the patches of ice and ran down the frozen waterfall continuing to shoot at it with his white circles.

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
    Years
  • ((shoot, i missed a whole chunk of story :d ))

Mysteek gradually awakes as she hears the two younger pokemon moving around. She's leaning against something cold and hard, metal bars?
    The weavile's eyes snap open to a full awareness, taking in the cage surroundings and the group of fire pokemon outside it.
    She watches as Kairi confronts one of the combusken that had presumably taken them hostage, flinching slightly at the fire spin attack. She could feel its heat even though the flames never touched her.
    Mysteek automatically reaches up into her head crest, pulling out a small bag of powder that she'd tucked inbetween the feathers. It contained a mix of heal and energy powder that a friend had made for her some time ago. It eliminated status conditions while providing an energy boost; a very useful medicine for a travelling pokemon to carry.
    Mysteek curls her claws around it, not sure if the pikachu would want to take it due to its horribly bitter taste. She dicides to offer it anyway, approaching the injured Kairi.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Suddenly Raiton saw a dog-like pokemon with leaves covering its body and a dolphin-like pokemon firing a glob of mud at a nearby tree. When he drew close to the group of pokemon he realized in fear that the mud had exploded nearby him and he suddenly was pelted by mud drops and lost the balance of his attack and slided on a spike of ice that he had accidently froze to much and landed head over legs into a tree , and thought Dang it to soon..... and he very slowly closed his eyes.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi couldn't take it though, she was still knocked out from the powerful fire spin attack, so at least she wouldn't be able to teast it if she was unconious. Kairi was still moaning painfully even while unconious. That was the last time she'd ever try attacking a Combusken ever again, that is until her level got higher anyway. She'd have to train some a bit first.

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
    Years
  • Mysteek sees that Kairi is still unconscious from the attack and so cannot take the powder herself. This wasn't an issue, however, as Mysteek had administered medicine to others before.
    She gently props Kairi up into a sitting position against the cage bars before pouring a small dose of the medicine into her paw. Mysteek then carefully funnels it into the pikachu's mouth. Luckily, the medicine is made to be dissolved on the tongue and not swallowed.
    Mysteek steps back from Kairi once she'd finished, "Kairi, dear. Do you feel any better?" she asks, stowing the pouch in her feathers once more.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi woke up. "I'm sorry I was just trying to get us out of here. Do you think that maybe the others are looking for us at all?" Kairi stuck out her tongue. She didn't know what type of medicine that was but it had left a very bad taste in her mounth,'Gross,' she thought. Kairi noticed they were in a dungeon. It was a little dark in here expect for a few torches which lit up the room a little bit.

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
    Years
  • Mysteek notices Kairi's reaction, "I'm sorry, dear. Herbal medicine is very bitter." she explains, approaching the front of the cage and gripping the bars.
    "I'm not sure what the others are doing but once they notice we're gone, I'm sure they'll at least try to find us." she smiles, ruffling the fur on Kairi's head gently, "All we should worry about right now is staying alive." she adds, her eyes glinting in the low light of the room.
    "Our captors seem to have nasty tempers, even for fire-types." she mutters, edging toward the door of the cell to examine the lock. It could probably be picked with a thin pice of metal or a long claw but the captors would notice and merely torch them all again and throw the back inside.
    Mysteek starts to mutter to herself, sounding like she's talking through a plan, "We'd most likely need to disable the guards befor trying this." she mumbles, glancing up at the Blaziken standing near the exit, "That might be an issue, though. If only there were enough water around..." she trails off, wondering how they would go about escaping from this place if, in fact, they could.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (It's a Combusken, I thought? Yeah... ><')

Mizu began practicing her moves again as she waited for the team to leave. First, she tried some of her Hydro Pumps on a bunch of trees lined up. They seemed to shake and nearly fall over, though not quite. Must increase that skill some, she thought, shaking her head miserably. Next, she shot some of her Mud Bombs at the grass around her, and splattered not only the grass, but herself. I need to work on the range... she noted, rolling in the clean dewey grass to clean off the mud. Finally, she practiced spitting her Mud Bombs up into the air, and then using Protect to prevent herself from getting splattered. It seemed that, at most, she was able to use Protect 3 times successfully before it failed. I guess that's fine... She sighed, and looked over at the group. Wonder when the others will come back... Perhaps those shady figures had something to do with it? She cocked her head and went back to practicing.

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
    Years
  • Cage could here what Phione was saying and he was angry he turned around and said " if your still heading to see the Espeon then your going with out me".
    " Huh why ever not " Phione asked.
    Cage turned around " i was a solider for 6 years and i had to leave comrades behind comrades who by the time that i got back where no longer living i wont let that happen again im going to find them "
    Phione was about to say something but Cage stopped it by saying " dont worry about me you can continue on your way ill meet back up with you goodbye for now......"
    After that Cage started to jump tree to tree......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back